CAGcast #144: Mushroom Clouded Minds

thanks guys for a great podcast. I do have a question though. I was listening to the Cast on my drive home. I was having problems where the loudness of Cheapy was so much higher than Ship or Wombat that I had to fluctuate the volume levels every time some one talked.

[quote name='DJSteel']thanks guys for a great podcast. I do have a question though. I was listening to the Cast on my drive home. I was having problems where the loudness of Cheapy was so much higher than Ship or Wombat that I had to fluctuate the volume levels every time some one talked.[/QUOTE]

My track was muted a little because my headphones were leaking into my mic so you could hear Cheapy and Wombat on my track as well. I didn't catch this in testing, so Cheapy did his best to adjust my track in the post-show editing so that you couldn't hear them in the background.

[quote name='shipwreck']My track was muted a little because my headphones were leaking into my mic so you could hear Cheapy and Wombat on my track as well. I didn't catch this in testing, so Cheapy did his best to adjust my track in the post-show editing so that you couldn't hear them in the background.[/QUOTE]

Also Cheapy is a loudmouthed shnook

he does have the best mic so his silky smooth baritone comes in the best quality where everyone else if muffled by weaker quality microphones. ha.

I liked the way the Dark Knight ended, I guess I am in the minority here. I felt it tied everything together pretty well in the movie.

I Loved the combination of all three of you guys (Cheapy, Shipwreck and Wombat). Awesome chemistry and most of all extremely entertaining. You guys should do this at least one a month. Also... is it possible for one of you to try and Coax Shipwreck into dropping an F-Bomb since Foreplay is more of a Rated G podcast where the CAGcast is rated NC-17? Loved this episode... I too could help but laugh out loud during th emushroom sgement... WTF is with you guys and having these moments ALWAYS play when I am on the bus and ppl look at me funny because I look like I am laughing at the most Hilarious thing ever? This is like the 4th time... Just the time and because I chose to Listen to CAG podcasts while I am on Public Transit.. lol. Keep up the good work guys... oh and you too WOMBAT... Don't Whine... I mentioned your name! Look I even wrote your name in caps thus giving you Attention!!! lol jk

bread's done
Back