CAGcast #156: Buddy, Can You Spare a Fish Sandwich?

[quote name='mykevermin']Bollocks. I'm not going to listen to two hours again. But if you're right, you get to see me admit I put my foot in my mouth. That's worth the effort, right?

This is shocking because why? The SFIV $20 costume DLC was an unlock key as well.[/QUOTE]

it's the 1:28 mark and its all Cheapy, all I do is make fun of him for saying druthers and I call him a pedophile. In fact I disagree with him.

yeah man.. Cheapy assuming she was black off the bat crossed the line. It made me cringe a bit. I am super disappointed and will probly no longer listen. I like wombat so I may...

Also just because he is married to a particular "minority" doesn't mean he cant be racist towards another group of people. (she's not a minority where she lives lol) What kind of logic is that. Geez...

Just because he had a racist moment (yeah I said it) doesnt mean he is a complete racist. Thanks and have a good day. :)

As someone who uses the word "druthers" on occasion, I resent that.

Shit. I hate being wrong, but unlike the rest of the internet, admit it. Regretfully.

It remains a woefully inept theory, but it's not YOUR woefully inept theory. That was my mistake.

It's Cheapy's woefully inept theory.

[quote name='mykevermin']As someone who uses the word "druthers" on occasion, I resent that.

Shit. I hate being wrong, but unlike the rest of the internet, admit it. Regretfully.

It remains a woefully inept theory, but it's not YOUR woefully inept theory. That was my mistake.

It's Cheapy's woefully inept theory.[/QUOTE]

We all make mistakes, thank you for thinking I'm a barritone

As awkward as Wombat's fish sandwich story is, I might have one to top it. Once I went to Otakon in Baltimore, and a individual approached one of my friends asking for some money. My friend said sorry man, I blew all my cash at a strip club last night, I only have a nickle. The pan handler says with a straight face, "I'll get naked for a nickle!" Needless to say we didn't stick around.

So it could be worse Wombat, just roll with it...

[quote name='Wombat']We all make mistakes, thank you for thinking I'm a barritone[/quote]

i think, for the next episode, wombat should be cheapy and cheapy should do wombat.

voice impressions, life stories, game "theories" everything.

[quote name='listener lost']Cheapy your question to Wombat asking him if the lady in the Wendy's line was an African American woman really rubbed me the wrong way. This is your show and you have the creative freedom to insinuate what like and make statements that add "color" to your commentary but as an African American listener I was offended. The economy is bad for everyone, and your statement was out right f*cked up. Wombat you did a very tackful job of not getting sucked into Cheapy's bullsh*t. I'm a fairly new listener to the CAGcast and I've enjoyed the past few episodes but after hearing that comment I had to turn off the podcast. I'm sorry but you all just lost a listener and Cheapy you lost my respect.[/QUOTE]

It seems to me that everyone just glossed over CheapD comments as humor. When it comes to racism, I'm thick skinned, I still don't see Resident evil as being racist, and people over reacting, But Cheapy's comment totally rubbed me the wrong way also.

It is great to see how these two has progress, and improved over time, and their insight and banter had me listening time and time again, but this may be my last time listening, or visiting the site. I wish you all well...

Wow, this thread already has more posts in two days than the last CAG Podcast Thread had in 2 weeks. WEAK!!!

Enjoyed the podcast guys. Not having the cagcast for two weeks . . . I was lost. But not really, because Killzone 2 has taken all my free time.

I am addicted.

Wombat,
When are you going to get Valkyria Chronicles? Being an RPG fan (mainly Western in your case but still) and owning a PS3, the PS3 super fanboys on here might say "you're doing it wrong" not to own VC since it's $30 at Gamestop.

If you don't like it, you could flip it on EBay and still make a profit so I would definately say try it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Wombat,
When are you going to get Valkyria Chronicles? Being an RPG fan (mainly Western in your case but still) and owning a PS3, the PS3 super fanboys on here might say "you're doing it wrong" not to own VC since it's $30 at Gamestop.

If you don't like it, you could flip it on EBay and still make a profit so I would definately say try it.[/quote]

VC sold out at gamestop :(

Cheapy is cool, and Wombat Rules. Now read my letter. Cheapy, you are being a little (reverse) racist with the Iron Fist thing. What about white guys who enjoys soba and sushi, is that so wrong? Are there not Japanese people who are obsessed with Westerns and American Music? I'm half Japanese, like your son. Does that mean that He and I are limited to only Half-Japanese activities?

[quote name='islandfellow']It seems to me that everyone just glossed over CheapD comments as humor. When it comes to racism, I'm thick skinned, I still don't see Resident evil as being racist, and people over reacting, But Cheapy's comment totally rubbed me the wrong way also.

It is great to see how these two has progress, and improved over time, and their insight and banter had me listening time and time again, but this may be my last time listening, or visiting the site. I wish you all well...[/QUOTE]

Humor? I didn't see what he said as humorous at all it had no bearing on the story (there are all types of poor people). You see that Wombat didn't want any part of it because it was totally uncalled for. Now Im not the type to scream racism every time i hear something racially insensitive but what Cheapy said was totally f*cked up. Not just because she was black if she would have been Latino or Asian or something else there might not have been as much of an up roar but it still doesn't make it right. People need to check themselves before saying stuff like that.

Nice show, cheapy and wombat.

Thank god it was more about your personal lives rather then video games. Podcasts can get quite repetitive hearing the same news and discussions over and over

Dude, you should try the Ninja Blade demo before you write it off as "meh". I thought it was pretty fun... even the QT event stuff was pretty epic

[quote name='KingHippp0']Cheapy is cool, and Wombat Rules. Now read my letter. Cheapy, you are being a little (reverse) racist with the Iron Fist thing. What about white guys who enjoys soba and sushi, is that so wrong? Are there not Japanese people who are obsessed with Westerns and American Music? I'm half Japanese, like your son. Does that mean that He and I are limited to only Half-Japanese activities?[/QUOTE]

I dont necessarily think Cheapy was being racist really regarding the Iron Fist thing. I think he just assumed it was another Western product based on Asian culture, but has had its main character turned into a white guy to better "appeal" to most Americans.

With Iron Fist this is not the case though, as anyone who has read the current great run that he comes from a long line of Iron Fists, who were all Chinese. (Although the last 2 were white ha ha)

Cheapy, you are really over thinking the COD name being dropped for Modern Warfare 2. It's probably just so MW could be justified as it's own series, and not under the Call of Duty name tag.
Also, Call of Duty 5: Modern Warfare 2 just sounds a bit weird.

Really liked the discussion about Dark Sector. Since this is Cheap Ass Gamer and all, I'd really like to see you do more of this sort of thing where you discuss an older game that people can pick up on the cheap. I can hear about the shiny new crap anywhere else.

Great show guys! I was worried when you guys started talking about Superman that we would get another lame half hour discussion about movies again, like you did with Indiana Jones. I know Wombat said everything you guys talk about is "gaming culture", but just because we play games doesn't mean we all want to get deep and dissect every scene from a movie. I guess it's just a minor gripe because I can just fast forward if I don't wanna hear it.

Prince of Persia is really boring Cheapy. That game was a chore to play. The combat was fucking terrible. Almost everything about that game sucked. I was super disappointed with it. I wrote a review on it in my blog if ya wanna check it out. (Hey, I gotta pimp that shit somehow :D)

I can go for weeks without playing games, but I'm always checking out the gaming sites and following the latest news. I go through occasional droughts where I don't feel like gaming at all. It happens.

Cheapy, I demand that you resign from the CAGcast and issue an apology for being such a racist bastard :D.

Wombat, I also have a weird hobo story. Last semester at school, I was eating at McDonalds before class. This Puerto Rican or Italian dude was going around to each table begging for money. The funny thing was, he had a weird ass kinda high pitched voice. He also seemed drunk. Every time someone said they didn't have money, he would say "I'm sorry, so sorry" like 3 or 4 times and then walk away. What was even weirder was that he asked the same people like 3 or 4 times for change, when he just asked them like 5 minutes before. He asked me twice within the span of maybe 10 minutes. It was pretty hilarious, because everyone was getting mad at him. One guy even yelled at him to fuck off, and all the hobo said was "I'm sorry, so sorry".

[quote name='CZEN2']Humor? I didn't see what he said as humorous at all it had no bearing on the story (there are all types of poor people). You see that Wombat didn't want any part of it because it was totally uncalled for. Now Im not the type to scream racism every time i hear something racially insensitive but what Cheapy said was totally f*cked up. Not just because she was black if she would have been Latino or Asian or something else there might not have been as much of an up roar but it still doesn't make it right. People need to check themselves before saying stuff like that.[/quote]

I have to agree with CZEN2 and what a couple others have been saying on the whole "Was she black?" comment. I want to start first by saying that I don't think the comments were "racist" because that implies some sort of hate for another race, which I don't think Cheapy has nor is he promoting. But the comments come off as racially insensitive in the least, ignorance at the most.
I have also been a listener for a while now and as others I found this comment particularly off-putting, so much so I too had to stop listening. But I also think that Cheapy has the right to say what he wants whether or not we agree with it. We can hold him accountable, and air our own opinions and then step away from the CAGcast, as some have done, but ultimately it is his show and he can say or do what he wants. I think that Cheapy does realize that some of his words do offend people, like when he used to say "gay" for describing things, and that this comment really comes down to reflecting a lapse in judgment on Cheapy's part. So at the least I hope Cheapy sees that some found it offensive and that it can't merely be chalked up to humor in all cases.

That being said, I love the show and I'll continue to check it out from time to time. As someone who doesn't necessarily see themselves as racially sensitive (I have a South Park avatar so really how racially sensitive can I be), I just wanted to chime in with my own two cents.

Haha I just listened to the show for the first time, and I just happened to have received Dark Sector in the mail today.

Anyways, you guys discussed some interesting topics and game-related news I missed out on the past week. I was always hesitant to listen because of the length of the show but it was pretty good throughout.

Hey, why don't you have a contest where people have to guess things about wombat? It fits perfectly into the stock wombat theme you have been doing and it helps wombat get his ever so sought after (and self-admittedly) unacheivable fame

I picked up Namco Museum based on Wombat talking about it. I had seen the disc, but just thought it had like 4 XBLA games like the Popcap discs. I was surprised that it had 9 XBLA games and like 25 other games.

I thought what Cheapy said about the fish sandwich situation was hilarious. Sometimes the truth hurts. Take it from someone that has lived and currently works in the ghetto. What he said was all too real. If you can't deal with it then boo hoo.

Anyway, I'm loving the podcasts. I'm new to the whole podcast phenomenon. I know I'm way late but cut me some slack, I'm old. Not Cheapy D old, but old. ;) I only download gaming casts and I must say this one is my favorite. I've listened to 1UP:, Rebel FM, Sacracstic Gamer and a few others and I'm digging this one the most. I guess because it seems like I have very similar tastes and opinions to Cheapy and Wombat. So far I think the only thing that stands out that I haven't agreed with Cheapy on is his complete distaste for the Transfomers movie. I'm not saying it's amazing by any means but it is great entertainment in my opinion. And nothing beats watching it on blu-ray with the surround sound cranked up.

I just want to say keep up the good work guys, I love the 'casts.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I thought what Cheapy said about the fish sandwich situation was hilarious. Sometimes the truth hurts. Take it from someone that has lived and currently works in the ghetto. What he said was all too real. If you can't deal with it then boo hoo.[/quote]

Wow, I don't even know where to begin...

I also thought what Cheapy said about Iron Fist was absolutely hilarious. I have no idea who Iron Fist is but just listening to him dismantle Wombat as he's trying to describe the character and character background was priceless. "What? He's a white guy? Ridiculous!":lol:

[quote name='Vegan']Wow, I don't even know where to begin...[/quote]
So says someone with the screen name Vegan...huge shocker.

Let me guess, you think welfare is awesome and that every criminal deserves fifth and sixth chances too?

I think they made it Modern Warfare 2 so that they can now release a Modern Warefare game and a Call of Duty game every year after a certain amount of time.

Wombat's comments on Rhythm Heaven seemed entirely off. It's a rhythm game so of course you do movements to the music, but it's incredibly charming and difficult. It's not as easy or the same as putting on some music and tapping. That's like saying all you do in Guitar Hero or Rock Band is tap along like you could in real life to the music playing. I understand it may not be his thing but to dismiss it then be like 'I'M SO CONTROVERSIAL' is just dumb.

I kind of agree with the sentiment of not needing conversations to be about where to spend money on. It's as if Wombat completely ignores quality for game length or subject matter. It's not "retail game X that lasts for so many hours for $10" vs "downloadable game X for $10" it's "good game for $10" vs "crappy game for $10". Force Unleashed, Marvel Ultimate, Dark Sector, or whatever comic game Wombat suggest doesn't make it automatically more worthy because it's a retail game compared to Braid, Penny Arcade, Pac-Man:CE. A shorter quality experience is much more worth $10 than mediocre property cash-in, regardless of whether it's a retail or downloadable game.

I enjoyed the show though. I didn't mind Cheapy's comments and if someone from my town told me the same story I'd think the same thing. It's not some personal attack on a race, it's just an easy ssumption from past experience, a ridiculous amount of that same experience at that.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I thought what Cheapy said about the fish sandwich situation was hilarious. Sometimes the truth hurts. Take it from someone that has lived and currently works in the ghetto. What he said was all too real. If you can't deal with it then boo hoo.[/QUOTE]

No, the truth is that you failed at life if you live and work in the ghetto. If you work in the ghetto, it's either at McDonald's, liquor store or as a prostitute.

Some of y'all on here can be so ignorant especially Cheapy.
What makes some of y'all think your so better then anybody else?
That comment was such B.S., Every single time I stop at a traffic light, I got some random white person, as well as other races, with cardboard signs begging for money.
I've seen white woman on the corners seliing their bodies all the time for yearssss!!
I saw a white lady the other day with a sign that read "Help, I just lost my job due to the economy."
Everytime I watch the news, I see white people, as well as other races, losing their jobs and homes and living in shelters.
BTW, 38 percent of welfare recepients are white women - GOOGLE IT!!

Even Wombat beggs for free games!

I just want to applaud the people on here who said something against cheapy ignorant comment, because as we all know there are a bounch of mindless cheapy-d groupies on this site.

[quote name='evil_twin']No, the truth is that you failed at life if you live and work in the ghetto. If you work in the ghetto, it's either at McDonald's, liquor store or as a prostitute.

[/quote]
Yeah, I failed at life. You couldn't be more far off. I couldn't help where I grew up. Read what I typed. I didn't say that I currently live in the ghetto...far from it actually. I lived in some of the crappiest neighborhoods in and around Baltimore growing up. But I made something of myself.

And I think making 75K a year doing something I enjoy is far from a "fail". But you are obviously far more awesome than I.

And yeah, 38% are white women. So that leaves 62%. Hmmm. And how many of those women have father's of their children that are a different race. Do you really want to get into statistics? How about the statistics that while blacks/african americans make up the minority in our population yet they commit a far majority of the crime.

I could do this all day.

Edit: I just noticed that you are from B-more also. So I would guess you'd be familiar with the areas I grew up in...East Baltimore (Patterson Park), Lansdowne and South Baltimore (Brooklyn). And just for reference purposes I work in Rosedale (pulaski Highway) and Cedonia.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']And yeah, 38% are white women. So that leaves 62%. Hmmm. And how many of those women have father's of their children that are a different race. Do you really want to get into statistics? How about the statistics that while blacks/african americans make up the minority in our population yet they commit a far majority of the crime.
[/QUOTE]

I would actually love to see these statistics. I'm actually taking a class now on criminology and I will agree that blacks are largely overly represented in prisons but by no means do they make up a "far majority" of the people who commit crime. But it is also ignorant to say that it is merely their own fault, because there are much larger social problems at hand than merely "more blacks are in prison, therefore, they commit more crime" if you take into account differences in laws that overly effect minorities. And to imply that what Cheapy said is truth is just all kinds of wrong, would you mean to say that only black people are poor, because, since you know so much about statistics, you must know that there are far more white families (25,120) than black families (9,237) below the poverty line (check for yourself if you wish: http://www.census.gov/prod/2008pubs/p60-235.pdf)

That being said I really don't think CAG is the place for race debates and I would much rather discuss video games in a video game forum. The attempt at the joke came off as insensitive and I think that is the point that I and others were merely trying to make and I think that it has been made. There is really no need to attack people or make outlandish statements about one another or the ways of the world, when really the full scope of society could not be covered here, nor should it be.

So, can we get back to the video games please?

wouldnt that crime statistic thing be skewed one way or another depending on the type of crime? not to mentions statictics overall are kinda overrated since anyone can come up with one pro an argument and one against. that said their comments were bullshit and he makes a good point about wombat begging for games.

ive had people of all diff sexes and races come up to me and ask for things but most people who beg straight up just say hey can you spare this or that or can you help me i need this to get that. i honestly think the lady was just making conversation. youd be surprised the weird shit ive had people tell me out of the blue without any provocation.

id be curious to know that if the woman who talked to him wasnt a person of color but was an attractive young blonde woman would we be having this same conversation. meaning would he have assumed she was begging him for a free meal and if so would he have bought her a sandwhich whether she wanted one or not?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Yeah, I failed at life. You couldn't be more far off. I couldn't help where I grew up. Read what I typed. I didn't say that I currently live in the ghetto...far from it actually. I lived in some of the crappiest neighborhoods in and around Baltimore growing up. But I made something of myself.

And I think making 75K a year doing something I enjoy is far from a "fail". But you are obviously far more awesome than I.

And yeah, 38% are white women. So that leaves 62%. Hmmm. And how many of those women have father's of their children that are a different race. Do you really want to get into statistics? How about the statistics that while blacks/african americans make up the minority in our population yet they commit a far majority of the crime.

I could do this all day.

Edit: I just noticed that you are from B-more also. So I would guess you'd be familiar with the areas I grew up in...East Baltimore (Patterson Park), Lansdowne and South Baltimore (Brooklyn). And just for reference purposes I work in Rosedale (pulaski Highway) and Cedonia.[/QUOTE]

Well i see since you claim to be from the ghetto that now you feel you have the right to speak for them by saying the truth hurts. It doesn't matter where you came from man you don't need to say I'm from Baltimore as if you get some kind of cool points for it.
See this is the thing that some people cant seem to understand when it comes to these kind of issues is that if a white person commits a crime that person is just looked at as a bad apple ( as a individual) but if a minority commits the same crime their whole race is damned (this may be a little to deep for some) but thats fine by me i don't expect everyone to understand but this is why people need to ask questions just don't make blind assumptions.

As I previously stated there are all types of poor people in this world it all just depends on where you go . So you can throw out how much money you make to try to make yourself feel important with your rags to riches story but in the end it has no bearing on what was being talked about.

I know that some people get a little squeamish when it comes to talking about race in america but if you cant speak openly about it the problems that people have can never be solved. I always try to let people know if you have questions about a particular race or how they may feel about a subject like this ask them and I've gotten some crazy questions believe me on that. So if people don't like the discussion hold the people like Cheapy who say things like this accountable so these discussions don't have to be talked about on video game forums like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why Cheapy thought Heather Chaplin's comments were "silly". I couldn't tell if Cheapy was scoffing at the idea that developers were stunted adolescents and that games lack any of the things that separate men from boys, or the idea that this is a problem.

I think the first point is fairly undeniable, the majority of games made today are juvenile male power fantasies. Cheapy showed this when he responded to Heather's comments by relating fun in games to chopping limbs off (maybe partially in jest), and then later in the show again backed up Heather Chaplin saying that "every woman in a video game always has giant cans."

Whether or not you think this is a problem is a matter of perspective. I think we have room for both Heroes and Mad Men in our video games, and I hope eventually we'll get some of the latter. I'm always surprised to see gamers resort to the, "I just play games to have fun" argument any time someone criticizes or wants to talk about games more in depth. Do we really expect so little from games, that we don't think they can convey "responsibility, introspection, intimacy, and intellectual discovery" in a meaningful way. I would think gamers would be the strongest supporters of the possibilites for games, but whenever the going gets tough gamers fall back on, well they're just games.

[quote name='cr_blah_blah']I kind of agree with the sentiment of not needing conversations to be about where to spend money on. It's as if Wombat completely ignores quality for game length or subject matter. It's not "retail game X that lasts for so many hours for $10" vs "downloadable game X for $10" it's "good game for $10" vs "crappy game for $10". Force Unleashed, Marvel Ultimate, Dark Sector, or whatever comic game Wombat suggest doesn't make it automatically more worthy because it's a retail game compared to Braid, Penny Arcade, Pac-Man:CE. A shorter quality experience is much more worth $10 than mediocre property cash-in, regardless of whether it's a retail or downloadable game. [/QUOTE]

100% agree

[quote name='cr_blah_blah']

I kind of agree with the sentiment of not needing conversations to be about where to spend money on. It's as if Wombat completely ignores quality for game length or subject matter. It's not "retail game X that lasts for so many hours for $10" vs "downloadable game X for $10" it's "good game for $10" vs "crappy game for $10". Force Unleashed, Marvel Ultimate, Dark Sector, or whatever comic game Wombat suggest doesn't make it automatically more worthy because it's a retail game compared to Braid, Penny Arcade, Pac-Man:CE. A shorter quality experience is much more worth $10 than mediocre property cash-in, regardless of whether it's a retail or downloadable game.

[/QUOTE]

Here's my problem with what you say here, how can I completely ignore Braid, PA and Pac Man, when I own and have completed all of them? Also I never said Pac Man CE wasn't worth 10, I think it is, that’s why the Namco collection that’s on sale at Gamestop is such a great buy. I also think Geo Wars 2 is a great buy for 10 bucks. I also on the last show said that the Fallout 3 content and the Fable2 content was worth the 10 bucks. So where does your length argument come from? I just am not fan of Braid; I think it pretentious clap trap. Cloning Clyde is a far superior puzzle platformer for 10 bucks; I also prefer its humor and character design. And to go back to you Penny Arcade without that license would probably be considered mediocre, the same argument you make for MUA or Star Wars: FU. So yes on the CheapAssGamer podcast we will continue to give our opinions are where we feel the consumers dollar is best spent, that’s kind of what we do, and tell poop jokes.

[quote name='msdmoney']I don't know why Cheapy thought Heather Chaplin's comments were "silly". I couldn't tell if Cheapy was scoffing at the idea that developers were stunted adolescents and that games lack any of the things that separate men from boys, or the idea that this is a problem.

I think the first point is fairly undeniable, the majority of games made today are juvenile male power fantasies. Cheapy showed this when he responded to Heather's comments by relating fun in games to chopping limbs off (maybe partially in jest), and then later in the show again backed up Heather Chaplin saying that "every woman in a video game always has giant cans."

Whether or not you think this is a problem is a matter of perspective. I think we have room for both Heroes and Mad Men in our video games, and I hope eventually we'll get some of the latter. I'm always surprised to see gamers resort to the, "I just play games to have fun" arguement any time someone criticizes or wants to talk about games more in depth. Do we really expect so little from games, that we don't think they can convey "responsibility, introspection, intimacy, and intellectual discovery" in a meaningful way. I would think gamers would be the strongest supporters of the possibilites for games, but whenever the going gets tough gamers fall back on, well they're just games.[/quote]

You know I would surmise the same thing; people care about these things in other mediums so shouldn't people care about it in video games? However, I made a post similar to yours a couple pages back and no one has responded to it. Even though you didn't respond to what I wrote at least you are someone else who touched on this topic.

Right now the majority of games see maturity as using swear words, sex, and violence; hardly ever will a game touch on mature themes, such as those that you listed—responsibility, introspection, intimacy, and intellectual discovery. Also there are plenty more mature themes than that.

Anyway, like I said before everyone should play The Path. The game is not a game you are going to say is fun or that you enjoyed playing it. However, you should be able to appreciate the game. Schindler's List is not a fun or enjoyable movie, but people appreciate it. I am not comparing The Path to Schindler's List; I am merely using it as an example for something that does not have to be fun to be appreciated.

I thought Heather Chaplin meant that if games want to be put on the same level as music, movies, and books and be taken as a serious medium in society, they have to start doing X, Y, Z. At least that's what I got from it, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='Wombat']Here's my problem with what you say here, how can I completely ignore Braid, PA and Pac Man, when I own and have completed all of them? Also I never said Pac Man CE wasn't worth 10, I think it is, that’s why the Namco collection that’s on sale at Gamestop is such a great buy. I also think Geo Wars 2 is a great buy for 10 bucks. I also on the last show said that the Fallout 3 content and the Fable2 content was worth the 10 bucks. So where does your length argument come from? I just am not fan of Braid; I think it pretentious clap trap. Cloning Clyde is a far superior puzzle platformer for 10 bucks; I also prefer its humor and character design. And to go back to you Penny Arcade without that license would probably be considered mediocre, the same argument you make for MUA or Star Wars: FU. So yes on the CheapAssGamer podcast we will continue to give our opinions are where we feel the consumers dollar is best spent, that’s kind of what we do, and tell poop jokes.[/QUOTE]

My argument is mainly how on each podcast the retail vs downloadable game worth comes up and the downloadable ones always seem to get the shaft when compared to a universally mediocre retail game. It's not a big deal, I'm not proclaiming to never listen again, it's just a frustrating circumstance that comes up each week. Well if there's something we will have to agree on it's poop jokes.

[quote name='cr_blah_blah']My argument is mainly how on each podcast the retail vs downloadable game worth comes up and the downloadable ones always seem to get the shaft when compared to a universally mediocre retail game. It's not a big deal, I'm not proclaiming to never listen again, it's just a frustrating circumstance that comes up each week. Well if there's something we will have to agree on it's poop jokes.[/QUOTE]

Well thats Microsoft's fault have continiung a trend of lousy "deal's of the week". If Geo Wars 2 was half price, I would shout on my roof that everyone needs to buy it. PA Ep1, not so much, and for good measure Poop.

Well, this entire thread is hardly about the cagcast. By all means, continue in your pointless racist arguments.

Wombat, as always, thank you for your advice. I will be picking up Namco Museum from Gamestop. Also, any decision about Game Night tonight yet? Looking forward to hearing from you!

[quote name='Wombat']...and tell poop jokes.[/quote]
I would be thoroughly disappointed if the poop jokes were to cease.
[quote name='Wombat']Well thats Microsoft's fault have continiung a trend of lousy "deal's of the week". If Geo Wars 2 was half price, I would shout on my roof that everyone needs to buy it. PA Ep1, not so much, and for good measure Poop.[/quote]
Huh, M$ having a bad pricing strategy on something? Say it ain't so!

By the way, keep up the good work guys. I love the podcasts. And what's this I hear about a clan match vs the Rebel FM guys? I just heard about a Killzone 2 match on their podcast. I wish I would've learned about your clan earlier. I love me some Killzone.

bread's done
Back