CAGcast #179: Black Friday Super Show of Savings 2009 - LIVE!

You need to be on CheapyD profile page and you'll see a green button the on right hand side that says "Chat Now!" I don't think you have to sign up to get into the chat.

[quote name='tyhana']You need to be on CheapyD profile page and you'll see a green button the on right hand side that says "Chat Now!" I don't think you have to sign up to get into the chat.[/QUOTE]

Ahh. I see. SNEAKY MOVE CHEAPY!

Looking forward to it. I've been out of the CAGcast loop for a long time, hope this one is as great as I dream it will be.

The audio feed is really messed up for me. Its mostly loud static with feint voices in the background. I can't make anything out.

Edit: I just got it working now.

No chatroom access right now and the show also won't play. It was playing earlier but some data caused my browser to refresh and now I can't get the show audio to play. I've refreshed numerous times, still no go.

Lmao, I'm hanging out with Luke that just called in, he freaked out when he realized he was actually on a show. He wasn't even going to talk about Modern Warfare that was just the first thing that came up.

This is driving me crazy. I can't take it anymore. Next time cheapy just line up some guests like Jimmy or Mark and have the community less involved. There hasn't been a single caller with a worthwhile question or comment and they all freeze up and talk real slowly. The format you have right now needs a lot of work

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried streaming the live feed from my iPhone since my computer is broken but that doesn't work; It just stops playing about every two minutes. In the deffense of the callers it takes balls to talk to a C list celebrity you respect in front of hundreds of people.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Lmao, I'm hanging out with Luke that just called in, he freaked out when he realized he was actually on a show. He wasn't even going to talk about Modern Warfare that was just the first thing that came up.[/QUOTE]

Tell Luke he sucks lol

last caller got reamed.... in respnse to his question

best deal I got recently was 100$ gift card with ps3, new metal gear 4 bundle. Quite a while ago but was awesome.

I think maybe for future shows it should just be Cheapy, Wombat, Shipwreck, and a couple of special guests.

JimmieMac talking about his Hell's Kitchen experience was probably the most interesting part of the show. Although Ron Workman was pretty entertaining as well.

The show was just okay, it wasn't my favorite way to spend 2 hours, but it was okay. At least the chat made it bareable. :D

Downer ending. Second to last caller got made fun of for no discernible reason, yet seemed fine with getting shit on, then random douchebag wishes death on Cheapy's son.

Blech.

i do my own podkast too I was kinda nervous I wanted to ask them what were if one of the best video game deals they ever got like mine I got resident evil2 for gamecube for 99 cents at a blockbuster clearance I thought it was the best deal I love that game and I know that RE2 had a limited print on the gamecube but Im cool with it as long as I made the show alittle funny at the end

[quote name='200STM']i do my own podkast too I was kinda nervous I wanted to ask them what were if one of the best video game deals they ever got like mine I got resident evil2 for gamecube for 99 cents at a blockbuster clearance I thought it was the best deal I love that game and I know that RE2 had a limited print on the gamecube but Im cool with it as long as I made the show alittle funny at the end[/QUOTE]

You did fine and it was a good question. Thanks for the call. I was getting a little slap happy there towards the end, so thanks for not taking it personal. That is a good pick-up for 99 cents too. Take care!

[quote name='shipwreck']You did fine and it was a good question. Thanks for the call. I was getting a little slap happy there towards the end, so thanks for not taking it personal. That is a good pick-up for 99 cents too. Take care![/QUOTE]

I was the guy right before him. My lame attempt at giving you a compliment for being the only one that plays new games failed miserably with silence.

*insert the price is right failure sound*

thanks for taking my call and no im not offended in any way thanks for bringing the CAGforeplay shipwreck and I hope u had a great thanksgiving and I hope that CheapyD and his family along with Wombats family have a great weekended Im glad to have been part of it and to you CAGS I hope you guys have a cheap ass weekend XD

well I atleast I got to end the show! Bad question, but at that point, I don't think anyone felt like answering questions at that point.

bread's done
Back