CAGcast #192: Mustering a Modicum of Nape

The CAGcast has really been picking up since Shipwreck joined the fray. I was a big fan of episode 101 and I hope something similar happens for 201!

truffle.png

Oh, shit.

I may be alone in my opinion here, but I don't listen to the show for video game "news". So it doesn't really bother me that Boatcrash is the only one bringing a bunch of video game info to the table. Not saying I don't love him on the show, I do... but people who chastise Wombat or Cheapy for not knowing ridiculous amounts of gaming information are crazy. I love their everyman approach to games, they play the games they want to because they want to. Cheapy has a very frank and honest opinion on games that is a bit refreshing. You don't hear him gushing over niche Atlus titles because as a gamer he is "supposed" to like them. If someone wants to listen to a podcast for strictly game news, I am sure there are a ton of other podcasts out there that cover this.

-

I have to say the podcasts have really been going great lately. It seems ever since we had the live show with the crappy audio, and since Shipwreck has become a regular there's a real sense of quality. I do find myself really enjoying the latest at-home-stories you guys tell and sometimes hearing you talk about a game is enough for me. I don't even need to play it because I feel I already have. Maybe that's just me growing up and not having as much time to play everything that comes out, but I still enjoy hearing about them.

For the record I'm also looking forward to the 3D Dot Heroes game :)

What an amazing show this week. I listened to something like 10+ podcasts during a long, boring ride up and down California and this week's show was easily the audible highlight. Well done, y'all!

[quote name='Dual45s']This week's been a brutal one for rendering out a Blu-Ray at work. CAGcast has been a glorious way to get through it.

On the Metro tropic, I'm curious as to why (and I'm completely stereotyping here) eastern bloc devs seem to really scale up the inaccuracy of firearms in their games.[/QUOTE]

This is because, to them, you dont fire guns... guns fire you :applause:

Hey great show once again, great having Boatcrash on the crew now, really adds a good element because he is a game reviewer. Love the show, keep it up.

bread's done
Back