Let's take a look at the ranking of jokes in the CAGcast

1. Large poop jokes
2. Jokes about Cheapyd's small penis
3. Male sodomy jokes.
4. Jokes about Shipwrecks donkey schlong
5. Dildo Jokes
6. Masturbating/Semen Jokes
79. Vagina jokes

Now I am tired of the FANBOY-ISM that goes on during this podcast. That's right. You heard me. FANBOYS. I am of course talking about the insane amount of penis and anus jokes that go on during the cast, but never many vagina jokes. (I think the last one was what is now known as "The War of the Vagina Clown.")

I am tired of you boosting the stats of what is obviously the worst parts of the body (the sooner people learn this, the better). People don't even have penis's outside the US. What's that tell you? Maybe the poopy company is trying to buy credibility. These three anus lovers are laughing their way to the bank.

I'm just stating the obvious. I'm tired of the fankids talking negatively to me because I criticize their penis jokes.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a fanboy (I own both a penis and a vagina, along with an anus). But look. 20% of the jokes are about sex PERIPHERALS. Those aren't even human.

I don't care. Ban me. Whatever, you kids can't even prove to me that I'm wrong. Prove to me that the penis is better than a vagina. Do it, you children (It makes myself feel better if I call you children, because those are the only people I can make sense to.)

Let's look at other websites numbers....

Google.com search for the word "vagina" - 1,234,546,235 hits
"for the word "penis" - 7 hits

Obviously you are not allowed to have your own opinion on anything. You must be like everyone else, and like what everyone else does. Stop trying to be yourself RIGHT NOW!

F'ing children...

P.S This is a satire of this thread ( http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257462 ) mentioned on the CAGcast. Don't take this seriously, please.

P.S.S I made up these numbers, and I don't have both a penis and a vagina. If I did, I would definately not have my hands on the keyboard right now.

Hi Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck - first time poster, short time listener.

Your podcast is the one that's going to finally make me D/L other podcasts. (Joystick ep 0 was pretty funny, thanks for the recommendation. )

Although I admit it- I'm a little nervous at hearing about Wombat's bathroom problems. yikes.

Cheapy, I finished this podcast while I was at work so I had to go back in the library of CAGcasts for the hour long commute back home. Anyway, I turned on episode #158 and towards the end you mentioned that you won't ever make a sex tape unless you get into better shape. So, with you hitting up your own "private" gym recently, can the world expect some leaked footage any time soon?

[quote name='DrMunkee']I don't care. Ban me. Whatever, you kids can't even prove to me that I'm wrong. Prove to me that the penis is better than a vagina. Do it, you children (It makes myself feel better if I call you children, because those are the only people I can make sense to.)[/QUOTE]

well if you have a penis you can pee anywhere. annoy the neighbor's dog, water the plants, write your name in the snow. i guess it gets in the way sometimes tho :whistle2:k

I'm going to have to agree with Wombat, if shipwreck hasn't ever puked from drinking he just hasn't had enough. I used to be that way until we decided to do shots with Everclear. Not only did I puke, I lost about 12 hours of memories. Good times that live on forever in pictures.

Cheapy, in retrospect, it would've been funnier if a few years ago you would have had it be Circuit City Gamer or The City Gamer.

people actually want to hear more crap stories? got some sick freaks here, probably have weird crap fetishes. i just crap, flush then wipe and flush again, no clogs for me. anyways good show, the cagcast gets me through life.

Definitely thought you guys were talking about "Yu-Gi-Oh" the trading card game, anime, etc... until I looked at the show notes to find UGO instead. Needless to say, I breathed a sigh of relief.

enjoyed the podcast but please get off the shit talk... You spent awhile on it this time and it kinda stopped being funny after a few minutes. My wife and I stared at the blank laptop screen thinking WTF?!

[quote name='testudo']Not everyone was happy with your stupid April Fools joke, stop spinning this story.[/QUOTE]

Quit whining. :roll:

Im Downloading right now.I just started listening to the cagcast and I cant imagine why i didn't do it sooner.

Great episode as usual, although Wombat's "Facts of Life" joke was the only thing that had me actually laughing out loud, good job to you sir!

Cheapy, I recall you mentioning you watched "The Tester" a couple of episodes back. And that you liked it because it was easy to just click and watch. Did you happen to catch the final episode?
Also since you like watching shows on your ps3, have you checked out the play on media server? My wife and I watch most of our network shows and some movies usiing that server, on the ps3. I also noticed they added MLB and Comedy Central "channels" on there. Its fairly cheap, I think I paid a $30 one time fee.

The question about the 3DS is misinformed. It's not another form of the DS, instead it's essentially the DS 2. That's why people will develop for it, because it's not just a DS re-skinned. It's a new piece of hardware.

Funny, I was just thinking this past weekend how cool Herbie Hancock's "Rock-It" was back in the day. That and "Axel F". Need to get both on my iPod.

I went through and actually read through that CAGs Most Ordered thread and it was like 4-5 posts in that the fanboys came out of the woodwork. That's amazing really. It wasn't just PS3 fanboys either you had the 360 ones in there is well. Craziness. Why do people care that much to get into an argument about something so trivial?

[quote name='CheapyD']The information was posted on our forums several days before it appeared on Joystiq, so certainly we were not "scooped" by them. I'm not really overly concerned about traffic from blogs these days. As you can see below, they don't really contribute much to the big picture on CAG.

If you read a post on a blog about a gaming deal, how likely are you to actually click through to the source of that information when everything you need to know is posted right on that blog?

[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to insult you I simply meant that it upset me to see another deal site listed on my fav gaming blog. Then you had to counter me with facts and solid logic and shit. Ouch dude that hurt I thought you were a nice guy. But seriously I wish you were mentioned more often on Joystiq. I still think that it'd be good despite few people clicking through to your site. If someone notices you multiple times then they are more likely to become a new member, and if other deal sites never scoop you why should they deserve to get any coverage. Can you track sign ups from referals?

Also thanks for the Parry Gripp introduction. Love the podcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to 3D gaming:

It would seem that a lot of people are missing out on the fact that the way in which this current batch of 3D is rendered involves producing two scenes at once which effectively cuts any given framerate in half. Part of it is having to be tied into certain refresh rates and part of it is simply having to render twice the data using the same existing bandwidth.

If you speak to people who have seen/played games in 3D they will tell you that either the framerate is cut in half or the quality/quantity of what's on screen is significantly reduced in comparison to the 'normal' non-3D version.

The cycles and bandwidth to do this stuff has to come from somewhere and with all of the weird refresh rate and vertical sync issues I'd submit that this current generation of console hardware simply isn't equipped to handle 3D. (and by next gen the non-glasses tech will be the dominant one and even that could be replaced by something even better in the pipeline)

First and foremost, my wife is a huge Prison Break fangirl and I would score major points with her if I could secure any and all swag associated with the series and any such items would go to a loving home and be greatly appreciated. Or you could give it to some random CAG who may or may not care if the soap is on a rope or the implications of said rope and said prison. Your choice.

Secondly, housing prices and general cost of living are pretty low in Ohio. Given our foreclosure rate, there are lots of residential real estate deals to be found with foreclosures or short sales.

LOL this episode was fucking sick dude. If your shit is dry and clogging up the toilet, you need to drink more water. And Since your shitting only every 2 days, you might need to get your colon cleansed. Im sure you can afford it. Not THAT would make for some good conversation next episode.

Cheapy- "So I got my colon cleanesed the other day.. they put this tube up my ass right, and out came these flakes of impacted fecal matter. Now im shitting like a champ. Damn foot-long chicken parms.

Wombat- "..ok, on to new releases."

Shipwreck- "..yaea..."

In regards to the Mass Effect 2, I feel like Bioware is borking it so far. I bought and played through the Kasumi DLC and while I enjoyed it, it really did nothing to extend my enjoyment of ME2. I'd much rather see full expansion packs than this piecemeal type DLC.

Pack up a new character with some new locations and a new 'crisis' and I'd gladly fork over my spacebucks. I wouldn't say Kasumi was a waste of $7, but I will say it certainly wasn't necessary.

The trash-heap has spoken.

Great show as always. But, I can't believe you ripped on a great movie! "Saturday the 14th" has one of the greatest lines ever.

"That's like closing the barn door after the horses have eaten the children."

Now, tell me that's not great dialogue.

[quote name='shajek']Great show as always. But, I can't believe you ripped on a great movie! "Saturday the 14th" has one of the greatest lines ever.

"That's like closing the barn door after the horses have eaten the children."

Now, tell me that's not great dialogue.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this one!

"somewhere in this house is hidden a small boy, lets see who is the first to find him!"

"whatta we win?"

"you win? win? you... you get to keep the boy!"

Great show guys! The whole incident with Ship playing DOA outside with the deer was killing me. I was crying I was laughing so hard. Keep up the good work guys!

I'm in the same boat of - "My Wife/GF LOVES Prison Break".

Hence my post.

You'd save me a few pennies from having to buy this game if you choose me.

THANKS WOMBAT!

Another great show guys, what is the name of that store shipwreck bought the futurama toys. Sounds kinda cool. But, once again thanks guys great show are usual.

[quote name='jp0213']I went through and actually read through that CAGs Most Ordered thread and it was like 4-5 posts in that the fanboys came out of the woodwork. That's amazing really. It wasn't just PS3 fanboys either you had the 360 ones in there is well. Craziness. Why do people care that much to get into an argument about something so trivial?[/QUOTE]Fear. The people who go beyond preference and leave all logic behind, i.e. fanboys, are scared shitless they made the wrong choice. Nobody wants to be the guy who bought a Sega Saturn. So they try to convince others, but really themselves, that they made the right choice. That's why in every console generation the system that's in last place has the most unreasoning, nutso fans. A few shows ago, the Giant Bombcast made this observation and they all groaned at the memories of e-mail they used to get from GameCube owners.

bread's done
Back