CAGcast #225: PS3 Blood Libel

[quote name='Nabeshin186']I personally don't think Sony's problem is their exclusive games that they release. I think the diversity that the PS3 brings to consoles is one of it's stronger points. I think the biggest disconnection for most people with the PS3 is honestly the interface. Sure people like to play their games but they would also like to talk to their friends or listen to their own music and not every game has that on the PS3. The PS3 is very inconsistent on the features it has for their games whether it YouTube uploads, custom soundtrack, Trophies, or saving screenshots. The 360 has standards that every game must have being party chat, custom soundtracks, and achievements and that what people expect for every game they play. Though I do prefer playing my games on the PS3, I do fully understand that the PS3 is a chore of a system to stomach. I'm personally able to deal with it but some gamers aren't.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you. The PS3's interface and feature set was absolutely terrible when the console launched. I think they did a pretty terrible job of designing their UI and some of the mechanics of how the console operates (specifically the need to "install" games/content after it is downloaded).

Having said that, I give them an A++ for the progress they've made over the years with enhancing the feature set through firmware updates. The UI is still relatively bad, but they have come a very, very long way in terms of improving the functionality of the console since launch.

[quote name='kortex']First of all: I love my xbox, maybe even more than my PS3 but this episode even pissed me off. I'm almost a little bit ashamed of this comment and you can give me all the shit you want for it. BUT:
Why don't you do a run down of the xbox exclusives for 2011. Let me help you: Gears of War 3. Done. And who even gives a shit about GOW anymore. So what's the system seller for 360?[/QUOTE]

Must 360 owners will say it's catologue of games will sell you. They will bring up the Halo, gears of war games etc. If they are desprite they will bring up Kinect. I'm done with the horror shooter genre. Every game seems to be heading in this direction. I like Halo, gears, Killzone, Resistance. they are fun. Most games that I have seen on preorder are made for both consoles.

I think Sorcery can sell PS3s and the Move at the same time. I wish Harry Potter part 1 was developed with the move in mind and would be a console seller, The biggest console seller is price. That is why xbox is selling a $199 4gb console right now.

Oh in case people thing I love everything Sackboy, I didn't like Sackboy Prehistoric Moves because you needed someone to use the move and do nothing but move stuff on the screen which is as boring as being a 2nd player on Super Mario Galaxy.

[quote name='kortex']So... what's your point? After talking an hour about how shitty SONY or the PS3 is, you post this comment? Seriously, what is your point? *shakes head*[/QUOTE]

I said the PS3 was shitty for an hour?

Giant black penis in a spreadsheet. Now THAT's new.

Hey Cheapy, I loved and beat Demon's Souls. EAT IT! :p

Any avid Steam user will tell you that paying for Live is absolutely laughable. Money for a mostly peer-to-peer system with ads? Not gonna fly when you have VAC-enabled dedicated servers which are well moderated with nasty banhammers for free.

[quote name='Wombat']I said the PS3 was shitty for an hour?[/QUOTE]

Ahm... Yes, you did ... I guess ... because as I said: I dont get your point. Very sneaky, Wombat, very sneaky.

Somewhere this thread devolved into a Youtube comments section. Amazing how people can be so offended about something as trivial as video games. Get a life, fanboys.

[quote name='Wombat']I said the PS3 was shitty for an hour?[/QUOTE]

I was more upset with Shipwreck's comments more then Wombat. Cheapy has always seems to lean towards a xbox but he gives a chance and plays some PS3 games, heck he gave Wombat a PS3. I don't mind you skipping crappy games but LBP2 will be a top seller in 2011 and seems like a crime that it has no chance to be game of the year and doesn't deserve to be skipped and skoffed at. I didn't understand why Sony needs to make new inventive games when they are doing that with the Move, netflix without an online prescription to via xbox live gold, mlb.tv and NHL gamecenter.

I got a free move and held a party and because of the party a few friends bought PS3s and bought moves as well. So they sell systems with this. Sales people at Gamestop and Best Buy were telling people to buy Kinect over the Move. Not sure why except I saw more stock of Kinect on end displays but Move was in the middle of the isle. Of everyone I know who have played Kinect and Move, they love the move more.

I don't think the way the system's store works should be part of how it's a system seller. I don't get that argument unless you are a developer and would want to make a 360 game because of the free marketing you can get. I would say the store's and what is in them rank
1. 360
2. PS3
3. Wii

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheapy just doesn't get it. I like my 360 more than my PS3 admittedly, but I give the consoles a fair shake. When Wombat likes a PS3 game he talks about it like he means it, when Cheapy likes a game on the PS3, for example God of War 3, he simple states its a good game, and repeats the phrase a few times, almost in a defensive way. He doesn't gush over games like he does for the 360.

But this is the way Cheapy is, when he likes something he becomes a fanboy of it. Like this Windows Phone 7. He doesn't get it still even after Wombat tried to talk some sense into him. Why would MS put their service on another phone when they have phones they want to sell, that's like asking why doesn't MS offer Xbox Live on the PS3.

Yes, MS likes to make money, and sometimes it takes a while to get that money back on an investment, just ask Apple in the early 90s or Microsoft with their original Xbox.

Point is, give it some time and it may be good, but Cheapy doesn't see things like that, he choses to be glib when he has no other opinion.

Great job as always guys.

Following up on the rebuttal to the criticism of your favorites of 2010, I agree with almost everything you said. Too much vitriol.

I do agree with Wombat that having a simple list of your favorites is great, though the mess that Shipwreck enjoyed and the exposure to games I might not have considered or would not have been discussed may have been helped by the categories.

However, Cheapy, I disagree with your "If you listen, you know what our favorite games are" comment. I think even as a regular listener, there is great benefit in hearing how time has changed your perspective on games. I would have thought Alan Wake was Cheapy's favorite, but he struggled with choosing it. I liked how some games popped back into your consciousness, and how some old disagreements were made fresh by being forced to discuss, God of War 3 or Red Dead, for instance.

Keep up the good work!

With the exception of some of Wombat's jokes, this has been one of the best shows in a long time.

Just following up on the PSP2 / 3DS and how well Microsoft has done this cycle when does Microsoft introduce their own handheld?

[quote name='oscargrouch']With the exception of some of Wombat's jokes, this has been one of the best shows in a long time.

Just following up on the PSP2 / 3DS and how well Microsoft has done this cycle when does Microsoft introduce their own handheld?[/QUOTE]

some of my jokes, but not all of them, right?

Great show guys--keep it up. After all these years, I still look forward to the show every week. Also, I love CAG, so thanks for all the awesomeness, CheapyD.

As a PS3 owner and long-time PlayStation fan, here are my PS3 opinions:

• the XMB is a confusing, convoluted piece of shit--I've owned my PS3 for years, and I still don't feel comfortable with it as a UI
  • PSN is nearly on par with Live in terms of features (especially in games like Uncharted 2 and Black Ops), but I forgive its shortcomings because A) it's free; B) I don't buy my videogame consoles based solely on their social features; and C) the service has improved by leaps and bounds, and I only expect it to continue to do so, even if it's not until PS4.
  • SONY's marketing sucks, but it always has, so, sadly, nothing has changed for them
  • the PS3 is doing extremely well in Japan, so don't judge its success solely on US sales numbers; same goes for the PSP
  • despite the fact that they're a business, SONY has never gone out of their way to communicate that all they give a shit about it sales numbers: they're the only console maker that takes big, expensive software risks that are in the interest of their audience, the gamers
  • SONY has always stood behind their consoles; for example, the PSP is failing in the US, yet 2010 was one of the best software years the device has ever had
  • toe-to-toe, the PS3 is the clear leader in best exclusive titles; and I don't give a rats ass if the "mass market" agrees: I'm a gamer, and PS3 is where the biggest, most diverse library of exclusives is, period
Here's my quick wrap-up: my wife and I both work full time, have a toddler, a dog, and a mortgage; and I also happen to be a guy who's overly obsessed with gaming. At the end of the day, while I hate the XMB and don't agree with a lot of the decisions that SCEA makes for the PlayStation brand, all I want to do is play videogames every free minute I have. I don't have time or enough schedule consistency to plan social gatherings on my consoles, and prefer a wide variety of games, not just ones that feature armor-clad soldiers. So, quirks aside (*ahem* install times and firmware updates), I'm thrilled with the PS3, and for one major reason: the software library kicks the sh*t out of the competition, especially for those of us that embrace the entire gaming industry, and not just the part the regurgitates space marines.

Also, two things to add: 1) InFamous was a great game, and you guys are foolish for not being psyched for the sequel; and 2) Wombat, just because you're too much of a douche to spend time with Heavy Rain, doesn't mean it sucks. I took a day off of work to plow through it, and it ended up being one of the most memorable gaming experiences I've ever had; and everyone I know who's played it shares similar opinions. Kudos to SCEA for taking on the risk of publishing it.

[quote name='oscargrouch']With the exception of some of Wombat's jokes, this has been one of the best shows in a long time.

Just following up on the PSP2 / 3DS and how well Microsoft has done this cycle when does Microsoft introduce their own handheld?[/QUOTE]

After seeing what happened with the Zune and several of their phones, would anyone even bat an eye at a Microsoft portable?

Still working my way through last week's Best of 2010 cagcast. Wombat played Mass Effect 2 for 66 hours and spent triple that amount of time interrupting Shipwreck during the cagcasts. I love ya Wombat, but let the man talk!

[quote name='CheapyD']I've played one game on Easy, Metro 2033. I can't remember any other game that I've not played on the default difficulty.[/QUOTE]

look through your cagcasts youve mentioned more than once playing games on easy.

[quote name='adriley313']why no love for Kingdom Hearts re:coded?
that bad mine is still sealed[/QUOTE]

No, I'm sure it's fine if you're into the series and don't mind some rehash. I just accidentally skimmed over it during the show.

I have a 360 and a PS3 and both dashboards work fine, without being perfect. You guys act like the PS3 just needs to copy what the 360 has done, but there are issues with the menus and stores on both consoles.

Downloads on the PS3 are just as fast as on the 360 for me. Wombat shouldn't assume his personal experience applies to everyone.

As someone who doesn't play online console games much I really appreciate being able to play Uncharted 2 and NFS:HP online for free, and don't see any need to pay MS for the privilege of P2P multiplayer. Not to mention that NetFlix being free to use on every device but the 360 just seems farcical now.

The one thing I really prefer about the 360 experience is that you can get a really good Achievement card from mygamercard.net but I'm stuck using two Trophy cards because there's no one site out there that gives you a free card with all the information on it.

Interesting that, for the PS3, only exclusive games are considered to be "system sellers." Aside from Halo, did the 360 have any console-exclusive "system selling" games last year?

Now that the holiday season is past, it looks like the 360 system sellers were Kinect (most likely as an excuse for married dudes our age to bring an Xbox into the house), the shiny new "slim" console, and Xbox LIVE.

Goes to show that being able to play games with your friends is a big enough deal that it doesn't matter if LIVE isn't free, the dashboard annoys you, or that Microsoft has shifted its focus to a casual market that wants to wave their hands at the screen and maybe watch ESPN3 (if their ISP offers it).

Now that I think about it, being able to connect with my friends was the main reason I bought an Xbox in the first place—and I'm guessing that's the reason Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck do most of their time gaming on the 360.

[quote name='dsheinem']I'm a big fan of the show, but this is the first time I've been compelled to comment and disagree with some of your points:

Wombat: I'm not sure why you are complaining about the pre-order scheme for Dragon Age 2. I can understand being upset if you didn't know about it and missed out, but you did know about it and chose not to pre-order. It's actually a clever marketing scheme - the most devout fans of the DA franchise and Bioware (such as yourself) would probably know about it and pre-order accordingly. The novelty of the marketing scheme got people talking (in favor or against) and raised awareness. This is the kind of fanservice that is smart, not dumb.

Shipwreck: You are right to point to diminishing returns of sequels on the PS3 - that's a very valid point and innovation would certainly behoove them. But, trying to figure out what games will be a "system seller" seems pointless at this point in a console's lifespan. What new 360 exclusives do you think will attract new users? Their big exclusive this year is Gears of War 3 - which will sell great to people who bought a 360 already for Gears 1 or 2 and the like - but probably not move many new consoles. The reason MS has been moving so many consoles so well is A) their back catalog, B) Kinect (which is smartly marketed) and C) RRODs. What new Wii games will sell the Wii? the PSP? the DS? I really don't think that there is a single upcoming "core demographic" game that will create new users on any of these systems.

Other than being a little whinier than usual, it was a great show as always, but I just can't see where you are coming from on these points.[/QUOTE]

I was going to make a comment, but this post sums everything up so well. What is the point of trying to find this elusive "system seller?" Did Alan Wake sell Xbox 360's? Did Fable 3 sell Xbox 360's? You could say Halo: Reach sold consoles, but it's just another Halo game when the console already had a main franchise Halo release (Halo 3). Basically, the entire time I was listening to the conversation I was just wondering what the point of it was. I feel like this episode was so forced. It seems like you guys let the comments guide the conversation more than you should have.

As a matter of fact the ps3 is not a bad console. But Sony screwed it all up with lots of stupid decicions.

My brother lend me his one and i really don't see why i should use it for more than as a blue ray player - but that can do my laptop or my philips blue ray player as well.

I still think my "WII60"-Combo serves me well and to be honest, my online service costs me a few bucks per month, but i get good service

Cheapy did you really say that Socom is NOW a third-person shooter? How can Socom be in steady decline since it peaked on the ps2 when only one was made on the ps3 and it was not made by Zipper? Just leave Socom out if you don't know anything about it.

[quote name='TG_Antifire']Cheapy did you really say that Socom is NOW a third-person shooter? How can Socom be in steady decline since it peaked on the ps2 when only one was made on the ps3 and it was not made by Zipper? Just leave Socom out if you don't know anything about it.[/QUOTE]

Because, regardless of developer, it was still a Socom title and--at least at launch--it was a piece of shit.

Also, the series had several iterations on PSP, and they were also all flops.

All current signs point to "decline", so hopefully Zipper can bring things back to life.

First of all, I would consider myself somewhat a PS3 fanboy but you guys had some great points why the PS3 isn't selling as good as the 360 which I never considered myself.
Seems like Microsoft is doing everything right when it comes to marketing and winning new audiences but nevertheless aren't you saddened that you probably won't see a sequel to Alan Wake ever? To build only on those four established franchises (Halo, Fable, Forza, GOW) is probably clever but really lame for us long-time gamers. I love those niche games Sony gives us even if they don't sell. That's for me! Therefor I'm happy.
Awesome episode and keep those spreadsheets comming, Shipwreck!
[quote name='dsheinem']

Shipwreck: You are right to point to diminishing returns of sequels on the PS3 - that's a very valid point and innovation would certainly behoove them. But, trying to figure out what games will be a "system seller" seems pointless at this point in a console's lifespan. What new 360 exclusives do you think will attract new users? Their big exclusive this year is Gears of War 3 - which will sell great to people who bought a 360 already for Gears 1 or 2 and the like - but probably not move many new consoles. The reason MS has been moving so many consoles so well is A) their back catalog, B) Kinect (which is smartly marketed) and C) RRODs. What new Wii games will sell the Wii? the PSP? the DS? I really don't think that there is a single upcoming "core demographic" game that will create new users on any of these systems.[/QUOTE]

Great point! "Systemseller" are starting to die off. A friend of mine got himself a new 360 and he doesn't even care what comes out this year. He has a massive backlog and those games are so darn cheap. Why even bother with those upcoming games when you're new to the gaming-scene (yeah, a really HOT scene).

Shipwreck you sound like a fucking idiot on this episode. I'm sorry to say that because I really like you but you sound like a moron saying Sony shouldn't make games like Socom, MAG, etc and bow down to games like COD. What do you want from Sony? To stop making games altogether? Another thing all of these games AREN'T BY SONY some of these are 3rd party exclusives. I don't understand the CAG cast anymore, you shit on all of the PS3 exclusives yet you take a look across at 360 where you have nothing coming out of MS and Nintendo where it's all about relreleasing the same games with the same characters every year.

Last thing EVERY GAME DOESNT HAVE TO COMPETE WITH COD. That is a terrible fucking argument shipwreck, because guess what NO fuckING GAME CAN COMPETE WITH COD. I'm done listening to this show, sorry but ship youre an idiot. Your argument was piss poor awful.

What do you want from the industry ship? Same old bullshit and rehashed games? You want a million COD's and clones? Fable 34? Halo 23? I don't understand what you want from Sony? They've constsitedly come out with new and fresh games year after year where as the competition is okay with giving nothing new.

I've never cared to comment on the show but ship's poor argument caused me to

[quote name='AwRy108']Because, regardless of developer, it was still a Socom title and--at least at launch--it was a piece of shit.

Also, the series had several iterations on PSP, and they were also all flops.

All current signs point to "decline", so hopefully Zipper can bring things back to life.[/QUOTE]

Anything on the psp doesn't sell and it does matter who makes it because Zipper would't release a broken game and take a year to fix it and then want to charge for DLC.

Thanks for another great episode. It's amazing how people don't really understand what an opinion is and that you are allowed to have them. Then again it seems as if people just really love to bitch.

I'm in for some ASS as well.

It was a great show.

I agree with Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck about the PS3. They never really update their UI and other possible options update.

I play games on Xbox 360 by using a 16: 10 monitor.

My monitor does not capable of doing 1:1 ratio scaling.

Since xbox 360 does it, I buy xbox 360 to play it.

However, PS3 does not support it what so ever. The community did suggest that they should suppot 16:10 for PC users. That is one of my reasons that I don't PS3 yet.

I really want to uncharted 3, GOW3, and HEAVY rain, etc. But I just don't want to have stretch imagine on my monitor while I play.

Anyway, I agree with what this show indicate. Please update your UI and options capability for different users.

[quote name='TG_Antifire']Anything on the psp doesn't sell and it does matter who makes it because Zipper would't release a broken game and take a year to fix it and then want to charge for DLC.[/QUOTE]

You're not saying anything that validates the point you were attempting to make. Zipper-made or not, the Socom series as a whole is on a huge decline due to severe mismanagement and lack of focus for the brand.

Five pages of comments already? Wow. After reading all that, I totally for got what I was going to say.

Ship, why does your signature gamercard still have a fathead avatar on it? Shouldn't that have updated a few months ago?

[quote name='LiK']Shippy, you got Ghost Trick? It's great.[/QUOTE]

is it, i was thinking about buying this one and of course the new dragon quest! Maybe i should download the demo....

Stay with your opions, it was a great show.

[quote name='AwRy108']You're not saying anything that validates the point you were attempting to make. Zipper-made or not, the Socom series as a whole is on a huge decline due to severe mismanagement and lack of focus for the brand.[/QUOTE]

Slant Six has made a grand total of three games. Two for the psp and one for the ps3 and psp games do not count as games so they have only made one game in 5 years. I think that matters on who makes the game because they have no experience making games so the best they could do is make a broken game and even when they patched it they fixed some things and ended up breaking other things. Zipper could do a better job with their eyes closed.

[quote name='mclovin77']is it, i was thinking about buying this one and of course the new dragon quest! Maybe i should download the demo....

Stay with your opions, it was a great show.[/QUOTE]

Opinions are like assholes, and this show had three of them ;)

[quote name='isofan1']Shipwreck you sound like a fucking idiot on this episode. I'm sorry to say that because I really like you but you sound like a moron saying Sony shouldn't make games like Socom, MAG, etc and bow down to games like COD. What do you want from Sony? To stop making games altogether? Another thing all of these games AREN'T BY SONY some of these are 3rd party exclusives. I don't understand the CAG cast anymore, you shit on all of the PS3 exclusives yet you take a look across at 360 where you have nothing coming out of MS and Nintendo where it's all about relreleasing the same games with the same characters every year.

Last thing EVERY GAME DOESNT HAVE TO COMPETE WITH COD. That is a terrible fucking argument shipwreck, because guess what NO fuckING GAME CAN COMPETE WITH COD. I'm done listening to this show, sorry but ship youre an idiot. Your argument was piss poor awful.

What do you want from the industry ship? Same old bullshit and rehashed games? You want a million COD's and clones? Fable 34? Halo 23? I don't understand what you want from Sony? They've constsitedly come out with new and fresh games year after year where as the competition is okay with giving nothing new.

I've never cared to comment on the show but ship's poor argument caused me to[/QUOTE]

Contradict much? You want Sony to keep making MAG, Killzone, Socom but bash the idea of Halo 23 and Fable 34 (which in an of itself is such an over the top argument that it is hard to take you seriously).

Every game doesn't have to compete with Call of Duty, but every first person shooter does. If you make a Call of Duty type game, you're competing in that market like it or not.

Sony doesn't have to stop making these games, but needs to make something different because none of the games Shipwreck listed (Uncharted 3 excluded) will sell systems. And this was his point, Sony needs new first party titles that will sell systems.

Now my ideas for selling systems or getting back in mix (because in my opinion they are worlds behind the 360) are:

1) Start bundling a headset with every multiplayer game this year. Take a loss, get so many out there that everyone has one or two. Every PS3 copy of CoD? Includes a headset.

2) Pick a title and push it. Hard. Then pick another title and push that one harder. I need to know what you want me to have even if I don't think I want it.

3) Just get cross game chat finished and give it to everyone. Today.

[quote name='jkam']Thanks for another great episode. It's amazing how people don't really understand what an opinion is and that you are allowed to have them. Then again it seems as if people just really love to bitch.

I'm in for some ASS as well.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Although I find the butthurt PS3 defenders amusing.

Nothing better than people getting all upset about someone else's preferences over video game consoles. You'd think you were talking badly about their children.

When it comes to the PS3...I don't have one and I have no reason to get one at the moment. I don't care about any of the current exclusives and any of the third party games I do care about are already available to me on the 360, so I see no reason to get one.

[quote name='TG_Antifire']Slant Six has made a grand total of three games. Two for the psp and one for the ps3 and psp games do not count as games so they have only made one game in 5 years. I think that matters on who makes the game because they have no experience making games so the best they could do is make a broken game and even when they patched it they fixed some things and ended up breaking other things. Zipper could do a better job with their eyes closed.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you; but it still doesn't change the fact that the series is on a steep decline, which means a lot of its original followers have migrated to other series and/or consoles.

[quote name='Wombat']Opinions are like assholes, and this show had three of them ;)[/QUOTE]

I hope you weren't referring to my post--the only thing I called you out on was your blind ignorance towards Heavy Rain. :roll:

[quote name='isofan1']Shipwreck you sound like a fucking idiot on this episode. I'm sorry to say that because I really like you but you sound like a moron saying Sony shouldn't make games like Socom, MAG, etc and bow down to games like COD. What do you want from Sony? To stop making games altogether? Another thing all of these games AREN'T BY SONY some of these are 3rd party exclusives. I don't understand the CAG cast anymore, you shit on all of the PS3 exclusives yet you take a look across at 360 where you have nothing coming out of MS and Nintendo where it's all about relreleasing the same games with the same characters every year.

I've never cared to comment on the show but ship's poor argument caused me to[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the comments! Once you calm down, maybe take a little time to notice that a lot of the points you make are the same as the ones I was trying to discuss on the show. A lot of the 2011 exclusives on the PS3 are rehashes. Many of those compete in the same space as Call of Duty (which you admit is tough to compete against). Of those games competing in that space only Killzone has shown positive growth from one release to the next. There was a significant drop in sales between Resistance 1 & 2 and SOCOM has sold less and less with each release dating back to the original game. All I'm saying is maybe some of the huge budgets that are invested in these games that aren't gaining a new audience could be used to pursue a new path. Something Sony could really put some push behind rather than treading water with several okay franchises that are only appealing to current PlayStation 3 owners. And less and less of those owners are buying the sequels. Sony is biding time with their current practices rather than truly attacking the market with some gusto and it's aggravating to watch.

Thanks for listening.

[quote name='AwRy108']I hope you weren't referring to my post--the only thing I called you out on was your blind ignorance towards Heavy Rain. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I was referring to Cheapy, Shippy and myself, not you.

I'm guessing the drop in sales of Motorstorm is because when Motorstorm 1 came out, there was hardly anything available on the PS3, and the idea was fresh. When 2 came out there was a ton of other stuff out.

Long time listener, first time poster.

It's always going to stoke the fire when anybody criticizes the flaws in a console. This is probably due to the fact that most people (or their parents) can only afford one console and probably the reason they become so militant when someone is critical of their choice. I would argue that if the criticism laid towards your chosen console bothers you so much then maybe there's also a little voice in the back of your head nagging you that you've bought the wrong console.

Also I agree with the shots you guys fire at the PS3 and think that the faults and options in the UI should have been sorted by now.

I also agree that the PS3 line up this year is too stale. They don't need a better CoD or a better Fable, they need something new, something we haven't seen before. Please something other than another FPS (but I do love my FPS games). What about a multiplayer spaceship shooter game ala Wing Commander or something we haven't even thought of yet!

Get your shit together Sony!

Before anyone labels me an Xbot, I own only a PS3 and I'm really happy with it, that's probably why I can criticize it and still feel fine about doing so.

Love the show I think it's one of the best podcasts around. I hope my comment makes it into the next show! haha (brown-nosing!)

Jamafrika, UK

bread's done
Back