CAGcast #269: Can't You Better?

[quote name='kodos64']I thought the question was A list "internet" celebrities, not A list celebrities in general.[/QUOTE]

Yes Kodos that was the question that they asked on the CAGcast. We are using celebrities that just got there fame from the internet and got the most out of it.

[quote name='kodos64']I translated internet celebrities to mean "geek" celebrities, so that could be a bad translation in my part.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was a misinterpretation thinking all internet celebrities are "Geek's" Though we all like the CAGcast we all have a fondness for them so we use that fondness to justify giving them higher rankings because they mean more to us. It's like how most parents think their kid is the cutest, but there are millions more cute babies out there and they are bias because it's their own kid.

[quote name='kodos64'] If we are talking general celebrities I don't think any geek celebrity would be even close except for Wil Wheaton just because of tNG.[/QUOTE]

I like Wil Wheaton; however, that is more of an opinion of him being the closest to a "Geek Ambassador" Celebrity. But the term "Geek" is so broad that many people can be put in that category. One "geek' that I can think of is J.J. Abrams from everything he has done screams geek. So at this time I think J.J. Abrams is more popular than Wil Wheaton at this time.

But once again we are talking internet celebrities and not real celebrities, I like Wil Wheaton better than J.J. Abrams but I know that J.J. is better known at this point in time.

Interesting that you mentioned Downton Abbey. Just finished watching the first series myself, and it's fantastic. Cheapy, have you seen the second series yet? I haven't but I'm wondering if they kept the quality bar as high. My hopes are good, though.

[quote name='felix559']I was sold an xbox account that ended up being hacked/stolen[/QUOTE]
Wait, why would you buy an Xbox account?

Accounts that are for sale seem to most often be sold without their owner's consent. It's definitely something to be wary of.

Hi,

Saw a thread from 360a a month ago regarding free Dead Island DLC for the Xbox360? If so, could I get Arena? Thanks ;)

James K.

bread's done
Back