CAGcast #62: Blu-ray Blues

[quote name='briang5000']Hi guys - I love the CAGcast.

Question: Could you talk a little about the PS3 memory card adapter on a future show.

I'm curious if the PS3 memory card adapter works 2-ways.

I know you can transfer files from your old 8MB PS2 cards to the PS3 virtual memory cards.

Can you transfer save files from the virtual cards to an actual PS2 8MB card using the adapter.

thanks

Brian[/QUOTE]

Yes, it works both ways.

hi,
been listening to the CAGcast for a while...great job....
finally thought id register and try to nab a game (true CAg spirit...)

btw id like them motorstorm game-a-thinge

I don't know if anyone else said it, but guitar hero 2 is on my hype wagon for the 360. It is less than two months away.

put me donw for phoenix wright 2

I can't believe you guys said there weren't any good games coming out for the next 3-4 months when God of War 2 is due to hit in about a month! I am so psyched for this game. The first was great and the second looks even better!

Oh and... I love it when CheapyD talks about life in Tokyo. For some reason I find the cultural differences endlessly entertaining.

Also, Phoenix Wright 2 please :)

[quote name='rodeojones903']Yes, it works both ways.[/quote]

Have you actually transferred from your PS3 to the PS2 memory card in the adapter? I ask because people I've asked have said it's a reader only. This is why I haven't bothered to pick one up.

The CAG casts are only getting better. Keep it up! Oh, and only because I have a borrowed PSP, KILLZONE please. :)

god of war 2 is looking really, really good right now, especially with the 720p when played on ps3. it is sounding like game of the year from the limited amount of reviews that's out.

phoenix wright 2!! =)

Another awesome cagcast to keep me entertained while working on my macbook at school. Great job to Cheap! And Wombats "food for thought" was very interesting..and i think he should try that approach more often.

and Pheonix Wright 2!! PLZ

listened today (am a bit behind) loved the cagcast

you guys totally forgot about FFVI Advance coming out though also Lunar Knights on the DS

[quote name='GrayWolf323']listened today (am a bit behind) loved the cagcast

you guys totally forgot about FFVI Advance coming out though also Lunar Knights on the DS[/QUOTE]

They only touch on some of the new releases and neither Cheapy or Wombat generally care about Japanese style RPGs. A full release list is linked to in the show notes.

[quote name='shipwreck']They only touch on some of the new releases and neither Cheapy or Wombat generally care about Japanese style RPGs. A full release list is linked to in the show notes.[/QUOTE]

just found it interesting they knew about Ar tonelico which is obscure especially compared to FFVI

bread's done
Back