CAGcast #98: Penny Arcade Sucks

[quote name='cgarb84']
And furthermore who gives a shit what an IGN editor says on an IGN podcast. They can say whatever the hell they want to say, its THEIR podcast. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, and if they want to talk mess about Penny Arcade, then Penny Arcade has every right to become offended and respond in some way. Don't see how you're missing that.

[quote name='eastx']Yeah, and if they want to talk mess about Penny Arcade, then Penny Arcade has every right to become offended and respond in some way. Don't see how you're missing that.[/quote]

WTF PA started talking shit about the AC reviews before anyone else started talking shit about PA. The rant on IGN was just a response to PA's comments. I am criticizing(?) PA's original comments on reviews, specifically the 1UP reviews. I don't give a shit what PA says from here on out.

[quote name='Kosh']Dude, didn't you know, PA are like EF Hutton.

cgarb84 - 1

PA sheep - 0[/QUOTE]

Kosh acting like an ass - several times in this thread

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']Just my two cents, but how do you guys pronounce these other "mar" words?

Market
Mars
Marble
Martyr
Marginal
Mar
March
Del Mar
Marsh
Marshmellow
The only exception to this would be Mary, but that is just Merry misspelled so it doesn't count. ;) Plus, Mario derives from the Latin word "Marius" which is pronounced with the Mars saying. So if you want to go with the saying names like the country it oringates from then that would be correct, and seeing how we get 56% of our language from latin, thats the way it is said.
Are you guys wrong? No, it's where you grow up and New Yorkans can never say anything correctly. ;). But technically speaking, you are pronouncing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

This sums it up nicely. I never noticed this transgression until I met people from the Northeast and Canada.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']not all people play games jackass. who cares if she never played a game! whats wrong with you? your two threads so far are jokes[/quote]

um fag ur just a snoty ass noob who doesent know shit about shit so fuck off noob

[quote name='tigerthecat']um fag ur just a snoty ass noob who doesent know shit about shit so fuck off noob[/QUOTE]

Besides the fact that you're a potty mouth and devoid of capitalization and punctuation, you're listed as a CAG Newbie... Which makes you a noob, now doesn't it?

Ohhh, maybe you were just referring to his name.

bread's done
Back