CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

Can the Rams be put on auto tonight? I might have to switch myself off of it first so the game doesnt get simmed but ubernes said that he wont be able to play tonight so i'll just play the CPU then

[quote name='scrub0bk']Can the Rams be put on auto tonight? I might have to switch myself off of it first so the game doesnt get simmed but ubernes said that he wont be able to play tonight so i'll just play the CPU then[/QUOTE]

I'm actually taking a half day today to look at apartments, so I might be able to squeeze it in this afternoon/tonight. I'll follow up with a PM on times.

GG pdm you really shut down my offense the first half. I only won cause of those 2 big td plays and the cpu intercepting it. Maybe its cause it was rainy it caused threw my qb off. Idk if that has an effect or not but fitz didn't seem normal on some routes.

guess its getting close to advancement time better figure out who i play next and contact them. i believe i play the colts though so but if i do i will make sure slofton gets his trade in b4 i play the game

[quote name='DVO21']guess its getting close to advancement time better figure out who i play next and contact them. i believe i play the colts though so but if i do i will make sure slofton gets his trade in b4 i play the game[/QUOTE]

I think I play you. Isn't Vernon Davis injured anyway? I thought I saw he was injured one of the last times I was looking through rosters.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Vernon Davis is injured for the next 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

LMAO...of course. I haven't ever tried, but are injured players just not eligible to be traded? Otherwise, I'd say just put the deal through to finally get it over with.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']How far along in the voting process is the Bears trade? I realize I just sent it in yesterday.[/QUOTE]

We haven't seen it yet.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Wish I knew there was a QB on the table out there somewhere...[/QUOTE]

You don't want Stafford anymore?

I'm thinking of shopping around Heyward-Bey and Jacquizz Rodgers if anyone is interested. Really need a good cb or o line man, RT or LT in particular.

[quote name='slofton']ATLvCAR will have to be simmed. He gets off work when I have to start.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry about this guys. I hate sims as much as the rest of us.

Falcons vs Panthers (Simmed)Bills vs Chargers (new Chargers owner still getting set up I think)Browns vs Steelers (Unknown)Rams vs Eagles (setting up a time)Cowboys vs Redskins (Unknown)

Falcons vs Panthers (Simmed)
Bills vs Chargers (new Chargers owner still getting set up I think)
Browns vs Steelers(Unknown)
Rams vs Eagles(setting up a time still in PMs)
Cowboys vs Redskins(Unknown)

Edit button isn't work for me, I have no idea why.

[quote name='jza1218']Looks like the only two left are Rams-Eagles and Falcons-Panthers. Everything else has been played it seems.[/QUOTE]

So Ram vs. Eagles is the only game left that needs to be played?

I'm blind lol. Hopefully the rams/eagles can post here what is going on so we can possibly advance early tonight and start getting games done. Looking for a Sunday advancement if possible :)

[quote name='perdition(troy']I'm blind lol. Hopefully the rams/eagles can post here what is going on so we can possibly advance early tonight and start getting games done. Looking for a Sunday advancement if possible :)[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that advancement schedule.

[quote name='perdition(troy']It isn't that crazy broha. It's a weekend, if we advance by 7-8 tonight guys have plenty of time to get games in :)[/QUOTE]

Nah it's pretty crazy. 'Sides my game has already been scheduled for later Sunday night.

[quote name='jza1218']Nah it's pretty crazy. 'Sides my game has already been scheduled for later Sunday night.[/QUOTE]

And mine's on Monday evening :)

Exactly. Its a weekend. Normally when people are busier with family or friends or kids and get tied up. Not to mention its conference chsmpionship weekend so I assume most people will be busy from 2et onwards.

Especially if you live in a place like Boston and there will be many locations for you to visit on Sunday and get trashed.

lol i dont even know who i play for sure yet. but i know im not playing on sunday for sure saturday maybe i have a busy weekend

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Good game Steelers. I had some luck at the end that I thought was going to help me pull off a miracle, but things didn't work out. I'm still pretty bad, but I seem to be getting better each week and starting to remember how to play the game again.[/QUOTE]

It was a good game, UMX. I got lucky with that pick by Polomalu, all CPU. I don't know why you say you're bad. You ran the ball down my throat and that was a great kick return. My running game is weak and you kept Big Ben under 50% passing. A couple big plays are really what turned the outcome. I look forward to our rematch. :)

[quote name='perdition(troy']Other things than madden? You don't say! (thank goodness this league only take up 2 hours a week lol).[/QUOTE]

Yes, but when you're suggesting arranging that 2 hours within a 48 hour time span, it becomes a bit unrealistic. That's all anybody was saying.

In other news, I just got to drink for the first time since my daughter was born (over a year...felt really weird doing it when she was so dependent on us for everything). 44 ounces of Michelob Ultra later and my grammar is still better than half of the people on CAG. :lol:

i'm waiting for a response from the Rams if hes able to play tonight, if i dont hear anything by 9ish, can i have him set on auto so i can play the game later?

[quote name='scrub0bk']i'm waiting for a response from the Rams if hes able to play tonight, if i dont hear anything by 9ish, can i have him set on auto so i can play the game later?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can try, lol. ;)

[quote name='pitfallharry219']DVO, you play the Ravens.[/QUOTE]

thank u for that info pit saved me some time.

havent been really keeping up are we doing the usual advance in the morning this time or are we ahead of schedule?

[quote name='scrub0bk']i'm waiting for a response from the Rams if hes able to play tonight, if i dont hear anything by 9ish, can i have him set on auto so i can play the game later?[/QUOTE]

Rams have been set to auto. Hope you guys can get the game in though.

[quote name='GpNinja']So are we advancing after this game I assume?[/QUOTE]

if so depending when we advance i might be able to get my game in tonight and not have to worry about it later
fingers crossed that we advance tonight so ravens and bengals can play a big division game

EDIT: looks like 2 games are left

panthers vs falcons
eagles vs rams

Last edited by a moderator:
I just jogged for an hour and was hoping to kill time. I was looking foward to doing my team practice and stuff tonight. :(

im confused did we advance or u guyes just wont be able to get ur practice in if we advance in the morning?

[quote name='DVO21']im confused did we advance or u guyes just wont be able to get ur practice in if we advance in the morning?[/QUOTE]

I am just saying I am free right now, and to have something to talk about. Maybe you need to stir up another controversy?

[quote name='Blade3D']I am just saying I am free right now, and to have something to talk about. Maybe you need to stir up another controversy?[/QUOTE]

lol im to busy for that plus i have a good streak going of not stirring anything up

[quote name='staticz']So does anyone in this league have a capture card? I feel like there is no way I'm the only person on CAG with one! Maybe I am lol[/QUOTE]

wuts the word on urs game with the falcons.... nvm i went back and read weird how much u miss in a couple of days of being gone

[quote name='staticz']So does anyone in this league have a capture card? I feel like there is no way I'm the only person on CAG with one! Maybe I am lol[/QUOTE]

I have been thinking about getting one to stream my games. I then considered people would see how I play. I guess you wouldn't know what button presses I was doing, but I am feel it might give an advantage when playing me.

Plus I would need one that worked with OSX as I have a Mac Mini connected to my TV, and I don't have another PC close.

bread's done
Back