CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

Reggie Bush goes down...Jeff Demps fills in without missing a beat. Nothing wrong with this game, lol. It would be nice if they could make shitty players, ya know...actually shitty in next year's game.

hey n8, can you put me on auto if i'm not already from last week? i won't be able to get my game in since work is taking up most of my time. thanks

And he didn't put them on auto. Seriously? Nate, could you put them on auto when you get a chance? Maybe this game will actually get done someday.

Edit: could you tell me also? I don't get on Madden anymore unless I am playing.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Reggie Bush goes down...Jeff Demps fills in without missing a beat. Nothing wrong with this game, lol. It would be nice if they could make shitty players, ya know...actually shitty in next year's game.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that :roll:

It's such a joke using a guy like that and watching him literally pinball off my defenders every play while Ray Rice can't get a half step on anybody. I have no issue losing to a better Madden player but using a shitty guy like Demps and exploiting his speed is IMO just as cheesy as ranked shit.

Also, my bad not putting them on auto. I forgot to sign back on madden last night and didn't even realize it till I was already at work today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Madden 25 news:

More News: Joystiq.com

EA Sports lifted the curtains today on one of its core additions to Madden 25 this year, Connected Franchise owners mode. In it, players take on the role of team owner, setting prices for tickets and concessions as well as having the option to relocate teams to both domestic and international cities. Owners also handle the hiring of team personnel, such as scouts, trainers and coaches, and they answer questions from the media. Players will manage stadium upgrades and market their superstar athletes so fans will buy their jerseys, increasing their teams' yearly profit.

The options to import draft classes from EA's NCAA Football series and take control of all 32 teams in the Connected Careers mode were woefully absent from last year's game, but will return to Madden 25. Additionally, the game's primary career mode will receive a face-lift thanks to an improved user interface that includes a transaction log to follow the movement of players from team to team. The mode's UI includes a new Trade Center, allowing users to see what other teams are offering for players and draft picks so they can top their opponents' bids.

Lastly, Madden 25 will feature more media personalities for the career mode's in-game Twitter feed, such as ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry and Fox Sports NFL writer Peter Schrager. It will also receive new legendary players and coaches, including Mike Ditka and William "The Refridgerator" Perry.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Some Madden 25 news:

More News: Joystiq.com

EA Sports lifted the curtains today on one of its core additions to Madden 25 this year, Connected Franchise owners mode. In it, players take on the role of team owner, setting prices for tickets and concessions as well as having the option to relocate teams to both domestic and international cities. Owners also handle the hiring of team personnel, such as scouts, trainers and coaches, and they answer questions from the media. Players will manage stadium upgrades and market their superstar athletes so fans will buy their jerseys, increasing their teams' yearly profit.

The options to import draft classes from EA's NCAA Football series and take control of all 32 teams in the Connected Careers mode were woefully absent from last year's game, but will return to Madden 25. Additionally, the game's primary career mode will receive a face-lift thanks to an improved user interface that includes a transaction log to follow the movement of players from team to team. The mode's UI includes a new Trade Center, allowing users to see what other teams are offering for players and draft picks so they can top their opponents' bids.

Lastly, Madden 25 will feature more media personalities for the career mode's in-game Twitter feed, such as ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry and Fox Sports NFL writer Peter Schrager. It will also receive new legendary players and coaches, including Mike Ditka and William "The Refridgerator" Perry.[/QUOTE]

Seems like a lot of fluff. Only thing that really seems helpful is the transactions log. If they don't allow more control from the website (ie. putting teams on auto pilot, sending league invites, doing the draft, etc) and don't put defensive assignments back in, the game will be complete shit in my opinion.

[quote name='Dark Rider']And he didn't put them on auto. Seriously? Nate, could you put them on auto when you get a chance? Maybe this game will actually get done someday.

Edit: could you tell me also? I don't get on Madden anymore unless I am playing.[/QUOTE]

Weird...almost exact same situation we had last week. I'm about to play my game late since troy wasn't too interested in playing, which makes me just now able to put GamerDude on auto for you. Not sure if you'll have a chance to play the game tomorrow morning, but I doubt I'll get us advanced until around noonish. Hopefully this goes better than last time. Although, hey...maybe if your game gets simmed, Jeff Demps will get hurt this time. ;)

I wonder if EA expects people to go out and buy Madden 25 for the xbox 360, then turn around and buy it again for the Xbox One. Would be nice if, since it sounds like games will be installed to the HDD for the new xbox, they would give you a pass to download the full game onto the new xbox once it comes out if you buy madden for the 360

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I wonder if EA expects people to go out and buy Madden 25 for the xbox 360, then turn around and buy it again for the Xbox One. Would be nice if, since it sounds like games will be installed to the HDD for the new xbox, they would give you a pass to download the full game onto the new xbox once it comes out if you buy madden for the 360[/QUOTE]

You realize there is going to be a large number of people who don't just rush out and buy the Xbox One immediately, right? The 360 isn't just going to curl up and die come this fall. Not sure what the plans are for the official league, but this league will definitely be on the 360 for Madden 25.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You realize there is going to be a large number of people who don't just rush out and buy the Xbox One immediately, right? The 360 isn't just going to curl up and die come this fall. Not sure what the plans are for the official league, but this league will definitely be on the 360 for Madden 25.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about people who want to play madden upon release, and also buy the new xbox when it comes out 3 months later. Will they force those people to buy the same copy of madden for both systems, or will they allow them to buy it once. I'm guessing the former since it's EA.

the AFC race is close for playoffs spots its going to come done to the end for sure. and with the bills and texans both being in playoff spots but no users now it should make things even more interesting

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I was talking about people who want to play madden upon release, and also buy the new xbox when it comes out 3 months later. Will they force those people to buy the same copy of madden for both systems, or will they allow them to buy it once. I'm guessing the former since it's EA.[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with being "EA". I am not the biggest EA fan ever, but EA being blaimed for everything is pretty funny.

Every game that is launched on the 360 then comes out for the Xbox One will require you to buy copies for each console.

[quote name='Superstar']It has nothing to do with being "EA". I am not the biggest EA fan ever, but EA being blaimed for everything is pretty funny.

Every game that is launched on the 360 then comes out for the Xbox One will require you to buy copies for each console.[/QUOTE]

Considering EA has the ability to handout content for free if they wanted to or charge for it I would say its entirely in "EA's" hands on this one. Hence the online pass that they make people pay for with used games when other companies don't do that. But I digress.

I don't know if everyone intends to come off so damn confrontational all the time, but it sure as hell seems like it. I guess that's what's what I get for trying to start a friendly conversation where, for once, someone isn't quitting.

[quote name='Superstar']It has nothing to do with being "EA". I am not the biggest EA fan ever, but EA being blaimed for everything is pretty funny.

Every game that is launched on the 360 then comes out for the Xbox One will require you to buy copies for each console.[/QUOTE]

Haha, well, my response was going to be "If you want to be an EA shill, I'm sure they won't mind", lol. Just a crazy sequence of events for those things to happen.

1. You NEED to have Madden 14 at launch.
2. You NEED to have an Xbox One at launch.
3. You NEED to have Madden 14 on Xbox One.

There are a lot of things that are EA's fault. But I can't really blame them if people can't or don't want to show any restraint. You could make the same argument for why they don't offer people a discount on the PS3 version when they buy the Xbox 360 version. It might sound absolutely stupid...but it wouldn't surprise me if there are people who want to play that much Madden, haha.

Also, not for nothing, but I would be a bit leery of EA Sports launch games on the Xbox One anyway. Anyone remember Madden 06 and its completely stripped down features compared to the regular Xbox version?

Ravens over the Redskins 21-17. Receivers just couldn't get off the jam all game. Caused me to force passes after rolling out resulting in a couple picks. GG Konfusion. Love a defensive game.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']Ravens over the Redskins 21-17. Receivers just couldn't get off the jam all game. Caused me to force passes after rolling out resulting in a couple picks. GG Konfusion. Love a defensive game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was a good game. The pressure from Orakpo and Kerrigan was crazy and receivers were covered well for most of the game. Definitely my worst offensive performance, but luckily I was able to get 6 points from my defense and do just enough on offense to win. I was scared there at the end when you scored that long TD pass that my DBs completely whiffed on and then you were able to recover the onside kick. Demarcus Van Dyke was my MVP with 3 picks and a TD.

[quote name='DVO21']the AFC race is close for playoffs spots its going to come done to the end for sure. and with the bills and texans both being in playoff spots but no users now it should make things even more interesting[/QUOTE]

So are the Bills open? I play him next, I was wondering if it says hes on auto, do I play cpu?

[quote name='sicsonic']So are the Bills open? I play him next, I was wondering if it says hes on auto, do I play cpu?[/QUOTE]

I'd send him a message now, and if you don't hear back by 5/24 and he isn't on auto let n8 know so he can be put on auto. Then play him on 5/25.

[quote name='JoelyPoley']I'd send him a message now, and if you don't hear back by 5/24 and he isn't on auto let n8 know so he can be put on auto. Then play him on 5/25.[/QUOTE]

Normally, I would very much endorse this message. But he did make a big fuss about dropping from the league, hasn't posted since, and has missed his last 3 games. I think it's pretty safe to say he's done.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Wow, Dark Rider ran Ryan Mathews for 202 yards and 6 TD's against my CPU. Thanks for keeping it classy...:roll:[/QUOTE]

Good grief. I don't even know what to say about this. Mathews obviously isn't his starter. He's got Reggie Bush...and then he's got Jeff Demps that he goes to as well. So, the accusation would essentially be mining XP for his 3rd string RB...which really isn't incredibly damning. But should any player have 6 TDs in a game? I don't know. It's ridiculous. But Madden is ridiculous.

its incredibly excessive and unnecessary IMO. No player should have 6 rushing TD's in a game, especially a one-sided affair against my CPU. Sorry but thats a complete joke.

[quote name='GamerDude316']its incredibly excessive and unnecessary IMO. No player should have 6 rushing TD's in a game, especially a one-sided affair against my CPU. Sorry but thats a complete joke.[/QUOTE]

Generally, I agree with you. I can just see the counterargument being that he had to run the ball with somebody (and I remember now that he said Bush was injured for that game)...and he knows how everyone hates Jeff Demps. I don't know.

Could he have spread the ball around more? Definitely. But I get why he tried to use a "legitimate RB", and not just go to the Jeff Demps well over and over and deal with the backlash from that. Seriously, I think we're just all over Madden 13 at this point. That's not saying that Madden 25 will just magically improve things, but I think we all need a break and a fresh start.

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']Generally, I agree with you. I can just see the counterargument being that he had to run the ball with somebody (and I remember now that he said Bush was injured for that game)...and he knows how everyone hates Jeff Demps. I don't know.

Could he have spread the ball around more? Definitely. But I get why he tried to use a "legitimate RB", and not just go to the Jeff Demps well over and over and deal with the backlash from that. Seriously, I think we're just all over Madden 13 at this point. That's not saying that Madden 25 will just magically improve things, but I think we all need a break and a fresh start.[/QUOTE]

Its still a joke that he got 6 TD's with one guy. I dont care if they were all 1 yard runs its incredibly unnecessary, especially since he has 2 other RB's (Salim Wright and Ronnie Hillman) on his roster in addition to Demps. 6 TD's in a one sided game like that against the CPU is pretty damn cheap and worth a warning strike. This kinda shit has to stop.

Are you guys serious? I thought I would calm nerves by not using Demps. Reggie is cheap? Demps is cheap? Maybe I am just decent at running the ball? I ran the clock the ENTIRE game. I ran until I ran out of room. I guess I could have kicked fieldgoals at the five every time. That seemed nonsensical though. Passing it was certainly out of the question.

Also, the argument of "XP mining," seriously? If I cared about XP, I would be doing my practices every week and attempting to jack up people who will actually play again this year.

If you want to give me a strike, it doesn't really matter. I have been burnt out on madden for at least four months now. I am so sick of madden I don't even log on anymore unless I have a game. I am just trying to finish what I started. We are so close to the end that a strike is basically just ceremonial. Whatever you decide is fine. I don't really see it as a terrible thing though. If I had put up three touchdowns with two different running backs we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's only because I didn't sub him out.

Edit: Reggie was in fact out for that game. I figured I should confirm that.

If we're actually addressing this as a legitimate issue...and that's the way it seems to be heading, the argument isn't that you ran the ball. It's that one guy did all the work. tiger (49ers owner) got a strike for this when he did a similar thing with Arian Foster. Foster had something like 35 carries, 300 yards, and 5 TDs in a CPU game he ended up winning 63-7. The point was raised that it was stupid for his starting RB to still be in the game in the 4th quarter with that kind of lead.

Like I said...here, though, it's not quite as egregious. Obviously, you don't care a whole lot about Mathews. He's not your starter...and if Demps didn't catch so much hell, I'm pretty sure he'd be behind him as well. So, you "ran up" 200 yds and 6 TDs with your 3rd string RB. How big of an offence should that be? I don't even know anymore. I agree with GamerDude, it's pretty crazy for a guy to have 6 TDs...but when you're doing it with a guy that you don't care if he gets injured, I don't know what to say. It seems silly to yell at you and say "You should have put your starter in so you backup doesn't score 6 TDs!" That's why I said it's just this damn game.

You are good at running the ball...but lets not pretend that you don't employ the "what works in Madden" formula either. Having just played you, myself, I can say that most of your runs are lateral to the sidelines and up. Even the draw plays you run use this tactic. The only reason this could be considered at all abusive is because the AI takes horrible angles. They seem to operate on "shortest distance is a straight line" principles, which allows you to get around them...instead of working together and forcing you out of bounds. This should be no secret to anyone.

I think the only reason I seemed to have any success stopping your running game (after Bush went wild on his first carry, of course) was because I started bringing heat from my secondary. But we could talk about this and throw accusations around until we're blue in the face (and we have). It's just this damn game. Hopefully the "same old tricks" won't work in Madden 25 and the game will have better balance and not be so formulaic.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, well, my response was going to be "If you want to be an EA shill, I'm sure they won't mind", lol. Just a crazy sequence of events for those things to happen.

1. You NEED to have Madden 14 at launch.
2. You NEED to have an Xbox One at launch.
3. You NEED to have Madden 14 on Xbox One.

There are a lot of things that are EA's fault. But I can't really blame them if people can't or don't want to show any restraint. You could make the same argument for why they don't offer people a discount on the PS3 version when they buy the Xbox 360 version. It might sound absolutely stupid...but it wouldn't surprise me if there are people who want to play that much Madden, haha.[/QUOTE]

And there will be a group of us either not getting a next-gen console or at least not touching the new Xbox with a 10 foot pole. MS has been anti-consumer long enough. No more paying for Gold, no forced online, no killing of the used game market. Bye bye MS!

[quote name='Lexxon']And there will be a group of us either not getting a next-gen console or at least not touching the new Xbox with a 10 foot pole. MS has been anti-consumer long enough. No more paying for Gold, no forced online, no killing of the used game market. Bye bye MS![/QUOTE]

Well, the big thing for me is that neither console has really shown me a reason for why I need one RIGHT AWAY. Now, of course, that could change at E3. But for now, I could easily be content just staying with my 360 and PS3 for at least another year. It's not like games will stop coming out for those systems right away...not to mention my ridiculous backlog. If there's nothing about the new systems to make me feel like my life is less enjoyable by not having one immediately, then I won't even notice that they're out.

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']If we're actually addressing this as a legitimate issue...and that's the way it seems to be heading, the argument isn't that you ran the ball. It's that one guy did all the work. tiger (49ers owner) got a strike for this when he did a similar thing with Arian Foster. Foster had something like 35 carries, 300 yards, and 5 TDs in a CPU game he ended up winning 63-7. The point was raised that it was stupid for his starting RB to still be in the game in the 4th quarter with that kind of lead.

Like I said...here, though, it's not quite as egregious. Obviously, you don't care a whole lot about Mathews. He's not your starter...and if Demps didn't catch so much hell, I'm pretty sure he'd be behind him as well. So, you "ran up" 200 yds and 6 TDs with your 3rd string RB. How big of an offense should that be? I don't even know anymore. I agree with GamerDude, it's pretty crazy for a guy to have 6 TDs...but when you're doing it with a guy that you don't care if he gets injured, I don't know what to say. It seems silly to yell at you and say "You should have put your starter in so you backup doesn't score 6 TDs!" That's why I said it's just this damn game.

You are good at running the ball...but lets not pretend that you don't employ the "what works in Madden" formula either. Having just played you, myself, I can say that most of your runs are lateral to the sidelines and up. Even the draw plays you run use this tactic. The only reason this could be considered at all abusive is because the AI takes horrible angles. They seem to operate on "shortest distance is a straight line" principles, which allows you to get around them...instead of working together and forcing you out of bounds. This should be no secret to anyone.

I think the only reason I seemed to have any success stopping your running game (after Bush went wild on his first carry, of course) was because I started bringing heat from my secondary. But we could talk about this and throw accusations around until we're blue in the face (and we have). It's just this damn game. Hopefully the "same old tricks" won't work in Madden 25 and the game will have better balance and not be so formulaic.[/QUOTE]

I think that's fair. I would never claim to not be playing Madden. I most certainly am. There are things that work in this game that would never work in real life. I am absolutely willing to admit that. If you don't "play Madden" you will be beaten, badly.

In the future, I will sub someone else out. Normally, if I was playing Bush or Demps they would get subbed out after a touchdown or two against a CPU and I would move to the other. To be honest, I don't really love my fourth and fifth string runningbacks, so subbing to them was unlikely, and I wasn't going to sub in Demps. I just kept running the clock and hoping to finish out the game.

Yeah, I should have adapted a little more on Wednesday. I was kind of tired and not thinking straight. It was a pretty great game though. I won a lot of games in the other league for my possession skills. I did that incredibly poorly last night, especially with all the interception. I hope we get to play again in the playoffs.

Edit: Regarding the Xbox One. I would wait until E3 when we'll actually see what the games are going to be like. I will never watch TV on my Xbox, but if there are kickass games -- I would buy iy early. I was supper disappointed to not see Alan Wake II though. Maybe Quantum Break will be good? I love Remedy.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Are you guys serious? I thought I would calm nerves by not using Demps. Reggie is cheap? Demps is cheap? Maybe I am just decent at running the ball? I ran the clock the ENTIRE game. I ran until I ran out of room. I guess I could have kicked fieldgoals at the five every time. That seemed nonsensical though. Passing it was certainly out of the question.

Also, the argument of "XP mining," seriously? If I cared about XP, I would be doing my practices every week and attempting to jack up people who will actually play again this year.

If you want to give me a strike, it doesn't really matter. I have been burnt out on madden for at least four months now. I am so sick of madden I don't even log on anymore unless I have a game. I am just trying to finish what I started. We are so close to the end that a strike is basically just ceremonial. Whatever you decide is fine. I don't really see it as a terrible thing though. If I had put up three touchdowns with two different running backs we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's only because I didn't sub him out.

Edit: Reggie was in fact out for that game. I figured I should confirm that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats exactly my issue is that you didnt sub him out. You got 6 TD's with ONE FREAKING GUY. And even though he's your "3rd string HB" He's a very capable NFL starter. You have 2 other RB's on your roster in addition to Demps, why not switch Mathews out for one of them once the game was in hand?

If Nate doesnt wanna give you a warning strike thats his business but I absolutely think its a league issue and at the very least, you've lost my respect. Youre no better than Mog or Hem or any of the other cheesers in these leagues.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yeah, thats exactly my issue is that you didnt sub him out. You got 6 TD's with ONE FREAKING GUY. And even though he's your "3rd string HB" He's a very capable NFL starter. You have 2 other RB's on your roster in addition to Demps, why not switch Mathews out for one of them once the game was in hand?

If Nate doesnt wanna give you a warning strike thats his business but I absolutely think its a league issue and at the very least, you've lost my respect. Youre no better than Mog or Hem or any of the other cheesers in these leagues.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry you feel that way. I don't like my guys fourth and fifth string. Yes, I realize I probably should have switch to one of my crappier running backs to finish the game, however, Hindsight is 20/20.

I have no problem with you considering me a "cheeser" that's your business. However, don't put me in the same category as mog. Mog was largely believed to be manipulating connections, causing disconnects, and other internet douchery just to get the win. To his playing, he also ran an entirely spread offense with Terrel Pryor and would run with him around a third of time. If you want to equate me running for six touchdowns to literally disconnecting when losing and running a third of the time with a qb, go ahead.

[quote name='dr0ppinL0adz']Good game tiger! Those iNTs in the redzone killed me. I wish I had that brandon marshall td recorded, that shit was beastly!! Lol dude broke like 3 tackles[/QUOTE]

Haha that shit was crazy. ...I wish I had a lot of that game recorded! ...gg tho!

[quote name='scrub0bk']I hope madden 25 has custom playbooks... i really wanna create my own[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think that would probably just lead to even bigger exploits, haha.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Personally, I think that would probably just lead to even bigger exploits, haha.[/QUOTE]
Oh don't get me wrong i agree with that, i just wish there were certain plays from one playbook that i could add to another. but yes, i could see big problems with players exploiting it for sure

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yeah, thats exactly my issue is that you didnt sub him out. You got 6 TD's with ONE FREAKING GUY. And even though he's your "3rd string HB" He's a very capable NFL starter. You have 2 other RB's on your roster in addition to Demps, why not switch Mathews out for one of them once the game was in hand?

If Nate doesnt wanna give you a warning strike thats his business but I absolutely think its a league issue and at the very least, you've lost my respect. Youre no better than Mog or Hem or any of the other cheesers in these leagues.[/QUOTE]

really.... lol

[quote name='Dark Rider']I am sorry you feel that way. I don't like my guys fourth and fifth string. Yes, I realize I probably should have switch to one of my crappier running backs to finish the game, however, Hindsight is 20/20.

I have no problem with you considering me a "cheeser" that's your business. However, don't put me in the same category as mog. Mog was largely believed to be manipulating connections, causing disconnects, and other internet douchery just to get the win. To his playing, he also ran an entirely spread offense with Terrel Pryor and would run with him around a third of time. If you want to equate me running for six touchdowns to literally disconnecting when losing and running a third of the time with a qb, go ahead.[/QUOTE]

Dude let things go you will never beat me I have a new connection with me being home from school now. We can play u select my team and everything and I promise u I will blow you out and ill tell u what plays I'm running before I run them.

I'm calling you out!!!

And for me being cheesy I only won one super bowl which was the first season and wasn't close to another one for someone being cheesy. And when I had Pryor I didn't make the playoffs. I'm just good with scribbling qb's I won three in a row with Tebow in madden 11

[quote name='augmog']Dude let things go you will never beat me I have a new connection with me being home from school now. We can play u select my team and everything and I promise u I will blow you out and ill tell u what plays I'm running before I run them.

I'm calling you out!!!

And for me being cheesy I only won one super bowl which was the first season and wasn't close to another one for someone being cheesy. And when I had Pryor I didn't make the playoffs. I'm just good with scribbling qb's I won three in a row with Tebow in madden 11[/QUOTE]

He's not the only one who has ever called you a cheesing piece of shit. There was plenty of discussion about it from multiple people.

[quote name='augmog']I'm just good with scribbling qb's I won three in a row with Tebow in madden 11[/QUOTE]

I hate scribbling qb's. It's impossible to read their writing.

[quote name='augmog']Y hate people for being good lol[/QUOTE]

I agree to an extent. The people I generally have the most problem with are the ones who act like Madden 13 is a great football game and plays like real life. If you can stay humble and acknowledge that you're very skilled at a very flawed game, you're probably not going to piss people off nearly as bad. It's the ones who go around going "I'm just good, yo, lol" that people generally regard as being dumb shits.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']He's not the only one who has ever called you a cheesing piece of shit. There was plenty of discussion about it from multiple people.[/QUOTE]

Language???
But all I'm saying is this madden has been the worst flawed game in a while, for you to accuse someone of being cheap because of devloper flaws. I am naturally good at madden and this madden I all of a sudden have a label is bs. I'm not saying I'm trying to take advantage but people run double TE bout of them streaks and then a rb streak too one is bound to get open and that is cheesy to me but o well. When I have scrabbling QBs buys more time against the super strong man to man coverage for someone to get open because I don't run those streaks their cheesy to me

Not to metion i had ray rice on 99 after one season and got bored of running so tried to work on passing more

[quote name='augmog']When I have scrabbling QBs buys more time against the super strong man to man coverage for someone to get open because I don't run those streaks their cheesy to me[/QUOTE]

I'm having way too much fun with this, but it's really only impressive when they also get a triple word score.

But I agree with your other point. There are many things in this game that are cheesy and exploitable. It's just incredibly difficult to draw a line where "honorable play" stops and "cheesy play" begins. I'd rather EA make a better game, and not put so much of the onus on us.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm having way too much fun with this, but it's really only impressive when they also get a triple word score.

But I agree with your other point. There are many things in this game that are cheesy and exploitable. It's just incredibly difficult to draw a line where "honorable play" stops and "cheesy play" begins. I'd rather EA make a better game, and not put so much of the onus on us.[/QUOTE]

Lol I'm using my cell phone

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm having way too much fun with this, but it's really only impressive when they also get a triple word score..[/QUOTE]

lol Im loving these

bread's done
Back