CAGLS: Madden 25 Fan's League! Season 3 Complete! Jets Win! Thanks Everybody!

The 4th and 6 from the 49 with a 4 point lead though...I don't think that's right. This clairvoyant suggestion of "knowing" somebody would score if you had punted is crap. If there were 3 minutes left, and he's got 2 timeouts, then there's probably even a decent chance you could get the ball back if he in fact scores a TD. There's just a lot of assumptions being made there.
Please explain how going for it here wasn't right.

EDIT: just sim it

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with a sim. It was a good game as he said but I really soured on a rematch with this back and forth and how it ended.

Please explain how going for it here wasn't right. I see it happen all the time in the NFL.
What? This does NOT happen all the time in the NFL. If an NFL team is winning by whatever points late in the game, especially if it's more than a FG, and they get stopped at midfield facing a 4th and 6, they're punting. Heck even Belichick would be punting. The rationale is if the they don't get it, they're giving up fantastic field position and putting their defense in a terrible position. You pin them deep and force them to go the whole field to beat you.

The only time this might happen frequently is in the Madden video game, more likely in ranked games. We are supposed to be playing these games in a "realistic manner." They are conservative in the NFL and would not take the risk on 4th and long unless they were in desperation mode and certainly not when winning by more than a FG at midfield. They would rely on their defense.

Your argument doesn't hold water, in my opinion.

That's my problem with these arguments. The "inches" plays, 4th and long, whatever. People won't acknowledge how damn easy it is to pick up yards in Madden. People routinely gain 30 yards on a play. And you can just keep milking the same thing down the field because the AI reacts to everything as though they are seeing it for the first time. That doesn't happen in real life. Defenses are much smarter. Players know what to look for. All of this adds up to yards being harder to earn and offenses not wanting to surrender field position.

Seriously, let's have some recognition here for a second. What you actually do see in the NFL is coaches essentially planning to punt before their drive has even started (ie. when they get pinned deep). They don't stand on their own 2 yard line and think "Hey, we could throw a 30 yard pass here." What the coach does think is "Man, it would SUCK to turn the ball over this close to my own end zone." So, they play conservative, go 3 and out, and try to win the next battle of field position. Now, that's not the most relevant example for this situation, but that's the kind of stuff you don't really see in Madden. People have way too much confidence in their ability to gain yards...even in what should be a daunting 4th and 6.

It doesn't make you a bad person. I think a lot of people have just gotten conditioned to being able to pick up first downs relatively easily (it's why yardage and scores are off the charts this year). But that doesn't mean it's the right call. We've gotta recognize why we're not intimidated by a 4th and 6. Cause in reality, your chances of converting that should probably be around 15-20%. In Madden, I'd argue they're at least 50/50.

I edited that post to take out the part about it happening all the time in the NFL.

What I meant to say was that the opposite happens in the NFL all the time.  Teams choose to punt in that situation instead of going for it and they get scored on at the very end of the game and lose.  Off the top of my head it happened to the Bills week 1 against the Pats where they were in a similar situation and punted only to have the Patriots drive all the way down the field and score with no time left.  Also, in the Bills vs Panthers game, Carolina chose to punt in a similar situation as well and the Bills drove 80 yards down the field with even less time and win the game leaving no time left.

My point(s) being A) Punting in this situation backfires on coaches all of the time B) I had no confidence in my defense being able to stop him and C) I feel this is a judgment decision that is not covered in the OP and although it is an aggressive play call, it's not necessarily the wrong call.

I feel like the 4th down rules in the OP are meant to prevent people from running up the score, which is not at all what I was doing.

Your argument essentially shows that REAL NFL coaches would punt it. You gave examples in which all those teams PUNTED. Not a single one went for a 4th and whatever to try and seal the win. They punted it and played defense.

Your argument essentially shows that REAL NFL coaches would punt it. You gave examples in which all those teams PUNTED. Not a single one went for a 4th and whatever to try and seal the win. They punted it and played defense.
and lost. I was using counter-examples to prove my point.

so I guess my question here is: am I supposed to punt the ball, with 90% certainty that he'll run out the clock and score a TD to win? am I not allowed to make a judgement call and go for the win?

I edited that post to take out the part about it happening all the time in the NFL.

What I meant to say was that the opposite happens in the NFL all the time. Teams choose to punt in that situation instead of going for it and they get scored on at the very end of the game and lose. Off the top of my head it happened to the Bills week 1 against the Pats where they were in a similar situation and punted only to have the Patriots drive all the way down the field and score with no time left. Also, in the Bills vs Panthers game, Carolina chose to punt in a similar situation as well and the Bills drove 80 yards down the field with even less time and win the game leaving no time left.

My point(s) being A) Punting in this situation backfires on coaches all of the time B) I had no confidence in my defense being able to stop him and C) I feel this is a judgment decision that is not covered in the OP and although it is an aggressive play call, it's not necessarily the wrong call.
It's covered in the OP. "Play like a real NFL coach would".

so I guess my question here is: am I supposed to punt the ball, with 90% certainty that he'll run out the clock and score a TD to win? am I not allowed to make a judgement call and go for the win?
If you're that certain your opponent would score, you could punt it, let him score on the first play, and then you have the ball last with over 3 minutes left.

If there was a 90% chance id score I don't think we'd be having this debate because I would have been up by 4 touchdowns already with those odds.

You're too quick to assume 1. I'd score and 2. With the 2 minute warning and all 3 of your timeouts, you wouldn't get the ball back with plenty of time left.

The other problem is the "I'm not confident in my defense" argument could be used the entire game. Why would you ever punt then? That's not a road we want to go down. It's just not a solid argument, man. I appreciate you giving examples of teams not having favorable results after punting, but even in those examples, you're overlooking crucial details.

1. The most obvious...isn't the fact that the other team scored more an indictment of the punting team's defense or even the receiving teams "moxy" under pressure? You're talking like giving the ball to the other team is just a guaranteed score. The defense is allowed to stop them...or as others have said, manipulate the clock in your favor if you're comfortable with your offense on the field in the final seconds. In a close game, I don't understand how it's an "automatic score" for him, but not an "automatic score" for you.

2. In your examples, you assume that if the team had gone for it instead of punting, they would have converted the first down. There's a huge leap of faith there. in a 4th and long, these teams didn't want to punt. They felt like they HAD to punt. And that putting it in the hands of their defense with an opponent needing to drive 80+ yards AND find the end zone was a much safer play, than hoping to get those 6 yards...or hoping that their defense pulls off a miracle when they give up a short field.

And even all these points notwithstanding, we could still come back to you running a play while your opponent is audibling from a punt return. How is that even acceptable. That's almost on par with rushing an onside kick when your opponent has the wrong kick return chosen. I'm sorry, there's just multiple reasons here why that play in that situation wasn't ok.

While I disagree with the ruling and see nothing wrong with what I did, for the sake of moving on I'll accept the penalty. Had I known it was going to be this big of an issue I would've just punted and hoped for a turnover. There was no intention of "being a dick", ubernes. I hope u see where I was coming from in just trying to seal up the win.

Whoa...wait a second, this is weird. When I just went to advance us, it showed a score for the Bills/Saints game. It's showing 35-0 Bills...but when you look at the stats, it shows that EJ Manuel threw for 4 TDs with 2 INTs...and that Drew Brees threw for 4 TDs with 3 INTs. Is this the stat line from your guys' game? Is it possible that EA actually changed things so that when someone quits, they're just given a loss and the game still counts? If so, that might be the first thing EA has done in a long time that actually impresses me, lol.

And we have advanced to Week 9! The deadline will be 10/24!

Buffalo is scheduled to play the Chiefs this week, so that'll take care of Twick's 1 game suspension right there. njrockpd, I'll put him on auto pilot tomorrow and you can play the CPU at any time.

Matt Young...seriously, what is going on?

Not sure if I have been removed yet or not, but Amazon has agreed (shockingly, damn I love amazon) to send me another copy of Madden. I should have it tomorrow, so if it works I wont' have to drop out.
I received my copy of Madden, and it does work. What sucks is that while trying to figure out the issue I deleted all of my Madden 25 info, so my offline franchise is gone.

Holy shit! I thought I was going to have a "Dark Rider-like" Rams game, when I went up on them 21-0 in the first half. Then, Sam Bradford comes out in the 2nd half and just starts freaking lighting things up. I've got like 4 DBs with 85 or better MCV, and they were just wandering around like idiots.

They ended up pulling within 7 in the 4th quarter on an insane corner route where Tramaine Brock (93 SPD, 85 MCV, 84 PRS, 80 PRC) just let Brian Quick (87 SPD, 68 RTE, 87 RLS, 79 CTH) walk by, did some weird pointing motion, and then just stood there at the 5 yard line while Quick ran to the back corner of the end zone for Bradford to throw a perfect lob. I watched the replay like 5 times to make sure I didn't accidentally pick a zone coverage, but nope...everybody else was following their man. Bradford ended up completing 13 of his last 14 passes, lol. Is there a Mario Party space for "Bad Coverage for the Next 2 Quarters"? lol. So freaking weird how that just came out of nowhere.

Holy shit! I thought I was going to have a "Dark Rider-like" Rams game, when I went up on them 21-0 in the first half. Then, Sam Bradford comes out in the 2nd half and just starts freaking lighting things up. I've got like 4 DBs with 85 or better MCV, and they were just wandering around like idiots.

They ended up pulling within 7 in the 4th quarter on an insane corner route where Tramaine Brock (93 SPD, 85 MCV, 84 PRS, 80 PRC) just let Brian Quick (87 SPD, 68 RTE, 87 RLS, 79 CTH) walk by, did some weird pointing motion, and then just stood there at the 5 yard line while Quick ran to the back corner of the end zone for Bradford to throw a perfect lob. I watched the replay like 5 times to make sure I didn't accidentally pick a zone coverage, but nope...everybody else was following their man. Bradford ended up completing 13 of his last 14 passes, lol. Is there a Mario Party space for "Bad Coverage for the Next 2 Quarters"? lol. So freaking weird how that just came out of nowhere.
I hate playing the CPU in this game.

I hate playing the CPU in this game.
Yeah, I'd have to agree. I was simply awed at how spectacularly Matt Ryan read my coverage in my game. Man? Go to the outside. Cover three? Drag over the middle. Cover four? Short dump pass. It got old. He wouldn't do anything risky, it would go 1st, 2nd, barely convert 3rd, and repeat.

Also, for anyone wondering, I am in fact 8-0. However, I have only played 1-2 human games all season in this league. So yeah, that's why I am "dominating" the standings.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I was simply awed at how spectacularly Matt Ryan read my coverage in my game. Man? Go to the outside. Cover three? Drag over the middle. Cover four? Short dump pass. It got old. He wouldn't do anything risky, it would go 1st, 2nd, barely convert 3rd, and repeat.

Also, for anyone wondering, I am in fact 8-0. However, I have only played 1-2 human games all season in this league. So yeah, that's why I am "dominating" the standings.
That's pretty much exactly what happened to me in the Rams game. Bradford was always finding the one guy who was able to beat my man coverage. Then, when I went to a cover 2, it felt like "everybody" was open as his timings were flawless. Then, when I think "I've just gotta get some damn heat on him", he'd read the blitz with ease and dump it off. I don't know what it is, but the rubber banding in this game feels worse than in previous years. Even if you're doing well, the CPU will find some way to even things back out. Although I say that when I absolutely demolished the 49ers in my last game. The Rams gave me a way tougher game than the 49ers. I guess it's good that the game has some surprises...but I wish it didn't feel like one extreme or the other.

And yeah, my record is bloated as well. I'm 7-1..but 1-1 against human opponents. For the most part, we're all just having fun with our teams till we get to the playoffs...and I'm ok with that. It'll be interesting to see how people have improved in what almost amounts to "extended practice', haha.

For anyone wondering, here's what the playoffs are looking like.

AFC:
1. Broncos (7-1)
2. Titans (7-1)
3. Bengals (6-2)
4. Bills (5-3)
5. Ravens (5-2)
6. Jets (5-3)

In the Hunt: (Technically everyone)
Colts (4-3)
Texans (4-3)

NFC:
1. Panthers (8-0)
2. Bears (6-1)
3. 49ers (6-2)
4. Eagles (6-2)
5. Saints (4-3)
6. Redskins (4-3)

Too many to note. It's close in the NFC,

For anyone wondering, here's what the playoffs are looking like.

AFC:
1. Broncos (7-1)
2. Titans (7-1)
3. Bengals (6-2)
4. Bills (5-3)
5. Ravens (5-2)
6. Jets (5-3)

Colts (4-3)
Texans (4-3)

NFC:
1. Panthers (8-0)
2. Bears (6-1)
3. 49ers (6-2)
4. Eagles (6-2)
5. Saints (4-3)
6. Redskins (4-3)

Too many to note. It's close in the NFC,
Are these all human teams? My Saints won today so I think I'm 5-3.

What do you mean? I played my game on Friday vs. the CPU Vikings and have scheduled my game with Stepano for tomorrow. I didn't miss anything, did I?
Really? When I looked at the games before I advanced us, I could have sworn the Packers/Vikings game said 0-0. I remember because the Cowboys game said the same thing, but I figured maybe DVO was still getting acclimmated to playing over here. Granted, this was on the website, so I suppose anything is possible. If that's true, my apologies.

Are these all human teams? My Saints won today so I think I'm 5-3.
All but the 49ers (well, and the Texans...but hopefully they won't be an issue). Considering the entire NFC West is CPU now, we were going to get a CPU team one way or the other.

If there are spots open I would like to join.

If your favorite team is unclaimed (check the OP) you can have them. If they are claimed, our commissioner will do a random drawing to determine your team.
Panoramic15 had been signed up as the Patriots when we got started...but he never joined. I'm not against him trying again...but I just don't want somebody flaking out and wasting everybody's time. If you can alleviate those concerms, Panoramic, you can have the Patriots.

I played my first CPU game last night and barely scraped by with a victory.  I had to basically give up on the pass as the Chargers DBs seemed to be able to get intercept or deflect every attempt.  I was kinda looking forward to an 'easy win' VS the CPU, but that obviously didn't happen.  I was down 3-0 as the 4th QTR started, due mostly to turnovers & the psychic abilities of the Chargers defense. Luckily, I was able to rush for a couple of scores and hold SD to one.

I played my first CPU game last night and barely scraped by with a victory. I had to basically give up on the pass as the Chargers DBs seemed to be able to get intercept or deflect every attempt. I was kinda looking forward to an 'easy win' VS the CPU, but that obviously didn't happen. I was down 3-0 as the 4th QTR started, due mostly to turnovers & the psychic abilities of the Chargers defense. Luckily, I was able to rush for a couple of scores and hold SD to one.
This has been a long-running joke for me with EA's games. When they talk about "EA physics" ...they actually just don't know how to spell and mean "EA psychics". Because their games sure as hell don't use real physics properties...but the players do seem to have superhuman reactions as though they knew what was about to happen.

EA Psychics...Now with Miss Cleo.

tumblr_mj4opqof8e1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Panoramic15 had been signed up as the Patriots when we got started...but he never joined. I'm not against him trying again...but I just don't want somebody flaking out and wasting everybody's time. If you can alleviate those concerms, Panoramic, you can have the Patriots.[/quote]

I was very busy during the start of the season. I am 100% active now.

Nate: I played the game vs. Minnesota on Friday. Final score was, if I recall correctly, 23-17. Vikings tied it up at the end of regulation, won the OT coin toss, and then beat me with a touchdown on that opening drive of OT.

EDIT: With Madden keeping track of how many times a game was started, does it say "1" by mine? I really am not sure what could have happened regarding the final score not registering.

Panoramic15 had been signed up as the Patriots when we got started...but he never joined. I'm not against him trying again...but I just don't want somebody flaking out and wasting everybody's time. If you can alleviate those concerms, Panoramic, you can have the Patriots.

I was very busy during the start of the season. I am 100% active now.
[/QUOTE]
All right. I'll send you an invite some time today.

Nate: I played the game vs. Minnesota on Friday. Final score was, if I recall correctly, 23-17. Vikings tied it up at the end of regulation, won the OT coin toss, and then beat me with a touchdown on that opening drive of OT.

EDIT: With Madden keeping track of how many times a game was started, does it say "1" by mine? I really am not sure what could have happened regarding the final score not registering.
That's actually a really good point, and honestly, I don't know. That only shows in game, and I advanced us from the website since I had a bye last week. I'll try looking at it the next time I get on Madden. I believe you. I was just relaying what the website showed. But it's not like it's impossible for that to be wrong. The fact that you played it early makes it even more odd though. But yeah, I expect no less from EA, lol.

EDIT - Just following this up, I checked in game, and yup, it does show that your game was started one time. Interestingly enough, it also shows the Cowboys/Lions game as having been started one time. Conversely, the CPU vs CPU games show a 0. So, it would appear that the EA website can't even track games played properly...and there was a chance we could have advanced early, lol. And again we say...thank you, EA, for this wonderful bounty. :wall:

FYI N8, I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I'll have to just sim my next game against the CPU Lions. I'll be back home Tuesday afternoon so I should be able to get my Week 11 game in.

Big title update coming!

General Updates

• Improved stability in all game modes.
  • Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.
Gameplay

• Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
  • Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
  • Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
  • Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow
Madden Ultimate Team

• Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
  • Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.
Connected Franchise

• Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
  • Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
  • Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
  • Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
  • Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
  • Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
  • Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.
Presentation

• Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
  • Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

Finally they are fixing the injuries!

The madden douches have whined and whined and got their touchdown dives back.

Assuming that's what it means by touchdown celebrations.

Man...that is a crazy list of updates. I mean, I guess it's good that there aren't a ton of gameplay changes. But the ones that are there seem fairly significant, and could make the game play a lot different (running game specifically...although notice that defensive coverage hasn't been tuned in any way). I also like that they figured out how to add back TD celebrations...but they can't bring back defensive assignments. That's basically EA in a nutshell.

Figured I'd ask in here: does anybody know the easiest/fastest way to double-cover a receiver pre-play?
You can choose the safety or linebacker you want to be the second defender then defensive hot route him (A or down on the d pad) then press up on the right stick and then select the receiver you want him to cover. I'd practice with it against the computer to get the hang of it.

You can choose the safety or linebacker you want to be the second defender then defensive hot route him (A or down on the d pad) then press up on the right stick and then select the receiver you want him to cover. I'd practice with it against the computer to get the hang of it.
Yup, gotta have some nimble fingers if you want to get that done before the snap. And that doesn't even consider if you want to make any line adjustments too. This was why I had the idea of having a "can't snap the ball until the play clock is at __ " rule. But it would be tough to enforce and people could just pick their play late, and just get to the line with 3-4 seconds left anyway.

But that's never an issue for me because I always like coming to the line and looking over the defense and making my own adjustments accordingly, but I know some people think it's a strategy to "surprise" the defense and just snap the ball immediately. For whatever reason, in Madden, convincing people that true skill should be the result of giving your opponent every opportunity in the world to come up with a plan to stop you, and STILL being successful, is a tough sell.

Maybe I'm the only one who enjoys coming out in the same formation, showing an audible, pressing the right stick 2-3 times, and then seeing if I can convince you I'm not running the exact same play I just ran. To me, that's like pitching in baseball. Sometimes, the pitch the batter is least expecting is the one you just threw. But yeah...there's probably not a lot of people who play Madden like chess, haha. And sadly, EA caters their games to these mindless dummies more and more every year (see also: they took game misconducts out of NHL 14 because people bitched about getting thrown out for their illegal hits that were injuring people... :dunce:)

*Sigh*

Couldn't connect to XBL at all yesterday (woke up 4 hours before work, couldn't fall back asleep and decided to play my game and couldn't connect.) tried after getting home Yesterday with the same result.

Tried again just now and still can't. At least I'm playing the CPU this week. Going to try off and on throughout the night until 1030 pm est or so.

I always have a ton of problems with this around this time of year, if anyone that played me last year remembers. I thought there might be something wrong with my outside connection with the weather changing but when the rep came last year he said all my lines were strong.

Did a ton of different fixes I found through google with no success.

**EDIT** still no luck tast night, it's now 530 am and I'm up. Tried a lot of things throughout the night with port forwarding and opening to no success, tried again now with no luck either. Called Comcast last night and surprisingly they had a time slot today to fit me in so my neighbor is going to be here to let him in. I've been using a 4G connection this whole time

I'd really switch from Comcast if I could, but being a Philly sports fan (minus the Eagles) Comcast has a "Monopoly" in terms of sports broadcasts here in Philadelphia. It's really all I watch on tv too, and I get great deals if I bundle the packages together.

*Sigh*

Couldn't connect to XBL at all yesterday (woke up 4 hours before work, couldn't fall back asleep and decided to play my game and couldn't connect.) tried after getting home Yesterday with the same result.

Tried again just now and still can't. At least I'm playing the CPU this week. Going to try off and on throughout the night until 1030 pm est or so.

I always have a ton of problems with this around this time of year, if anyone that played me last year remembers. I thought there might be something wrong with my outside connection with the weather changing but when the rep came last year he said all my lines were strong.

**EDIT** still no luck tast night, it's now 530 am and I'm up. Tried a lot of things throughout the night with port forwarding and opening to no success, tried again now with no luck either. Called Comcast last night and surprisingly they had a time slot today to fit me in so my neighbor is going to be here to let him in. I've been using a 4G connection this whole time

I'd really switch from Comcast if I could, but being a Philly sports fan (minus the Eagles) Comcast has a "Monopoly" in terms of sports broadcasts here in Philadelphia. It's really all I watch on tv too, and I get great deals if I bundle the packages together.
Wow...they've had your home connection on 4G?? How does that make sense? lol. As for internet options, yeah, there never really are many. Hopefully you can get it fixed so it's at least worth paying for though.

We have advanced to Week 10. Just for my own amusement, the website showed that Chiefs vs Bills and Cowboys vs Vikings (CPU) didn't get played. Is that accurate?

The deadline will be 10/28.

*Sigh*

I hope you get it fixed. We've got a big game for the division lead this week.

Alright so I came across something really weird a couple days ago.  

After one of my offline (fantasy draft franchise) games, I was looking at the post game stats, and under passing I went 1 for 1 with Ziggy Ansah for 9 yards.  Then as I get to receiving, I see that Darryl Washington had 1 reception for 9 yards.  I have absolutely no idea how this happened.  The only thing I could think of was if on Washington's INT the ball was tipped at the line by Ziggy.  Has anyone else ever seen anything like that in the stats?

This game blows my mind sometimes.  In my practice I just threw a pass to my TE 5 yards into the endzone.  He caught it and got hit, kept the ball and stumbled but still took 5-6 steps and fell to the ground and then let go of the ball as he was getting back up and the game called it incomplete.

Then in my game against the CPU, my AI LB kept running away from the TE he was covering man to man leaving him wide open.  I ended up having to shadow him with my usered LB just to make sure.

Sam Bradford played absolutely horrible for the CPU Rams.  He threw six picks, 4 of them to Greg Toler.  Colts win 27-14.

We have advanced to Week 10. Just for my own amusement, the website showed that Chiefs vs Bills and Cowboys vs Vikings (CPU) didn't get played. Is that accurate?

The deadline will be 10/28.
The Chiefs were supposed to play my CPU because I was serving my suspension.

You can just sim it. I would just supersim anyway. I don't like playing the CPU.
Well...we already advanced. So, yeah, it got simmed. You really need to rethink this "I don't like playing the CPU" policy though. For one, this kind of screwed up Twick's 1 game suspension...since it was supposed to be against a HUMAN opponent. I'm not going to make him sit out another game though just because you weren't interested in playing.

Secondly, take a look at the member list in the OP. This league is half full. If you're that averse to playing the CPU, does it really make much sense to play here? I'm pretty sure there's one spot open and plenty of human opponents in the Official League if you really find the CPU games that tedious. I'm sorry...it's just silly to participate in a league that consists of 50% CPU teams and feel like those games are unimportant. They're going to determine playoff spots just like any other game.

Looks like my connection issues are fixed. Won't be home tonight to fully test it so hopefully tomorrow morning when I get home it's still sable.

Nate, the 4G part was me using my phone as a hotspot (which work pays for since I work on the road a few times per month) for mie and my girlfriend to connect our other devices to. There's no way in hell I'd be paying for a 4G connection through my ISP lol.

bread's done
Back