CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those deals are really that hot to me but I'd consider getting Okami on Wii at Circuit City, Burnout Paradise on PS3 at Target, and maybe a Dualshock 3 at Radio Shack.

Dual Shock 3 controller ($29.99) from Radioshack and maybe Okami Wii ($19.99) at CC. Still waiting for GS ad (B2G1?). Also, not VG related but Entourage S1-3 for $9.99 each at Best Buy. :D

This year im definetly looking into target. This is also going to be my first black friday. I am definitely looking for Call of Duty: World at War, Dead Space, NBA 2k9 and hopefully the Ratchet and Clank Bundle lol if I could only afford it all.

I might have to pick up Simpsons (360) from Best Buy since I missed out last time.

Also, the copies at my Best Buy came with a limited edition poster (in the case) of Homer in a "Medal of Honor" parody.

Like Interstella 5555, I'm going to take it easy as well this Black Friday. That being said, FF Tactics for PSP is tempting at $10, and I'm going to check out Ninja Town DS.

Now that the RROD issue seems to be curtailed, I'm extremely tempted by CC's 360-Arcade/20GB/Wireless Controller for $199 bundle.

I am seriously thinking about picking up a spare 360 with all the deals going on. Circuit City's arcade bundle looks good for a backup console. I would also grab Conan for $10.

Oh man, I may actually try and go shopping on Black Friday this year. Target's $20 Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway on 360 -- Man, I hope I can get to that deal!

Assassin's Creed for $9.99 at best buy is too good to pass up. Especially since I got a $15 gift card for purchasing sonic on the DS last week. (Which I bought with a $15 gift card I got the week before. May the chain never be broken :)

If you are looking for a 360 there are a lot of good deals.

However black friday for me may just be 30 dollar dead space at target.

Or some of the online stuff.

200 gc might encourage more spending though, lol.

This years black friday does have some very amazing deals. I'm definitely going to Target first thing in the morning and picking up both Dead Space for the Xbox 360 and a 3 month subscription to xbox live unless there's a better deal for the 12 month messenger kit. And lastly I'll be going to Best Buy to get an unappreciated arcade classic, The House of the Dead 2 and 3 return for the Wii.

Yeah, two games that both have dead in the title, maybe I should also get Dead Rising lol. Either way, it's going to be an awesome undead killing extravaganza on black friday this year!

Good luck to the rest of the Cag's this year and be safe and try not to get stampeded on lol.

Going to try to pickup Command and Conquer 3, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Conan, Dualshock 3, and the some other goodies

since i dont have much money for games, the 4gb memory stick and dual shock 3 from radio shack look really appealing.

I would love to get Dead space and Boom Blox at target buy by the time I get off of work they will probably be sold out.

I'm gonna try to get the $30 Dead Space from Target and a $30 Dual Shock 3 from Radio Shack.

Beats last year. I waited outside CC starting at 6pm to get a $300 laptop. Not fun at all.

easily, i am so gunning for getting Dead Space (360) for $30 at Target, and if i cant get that, then i'm gonna go to my back up and get bioshock (PC) for $10. i've been putting that one of for a whole year now, so i might just get both if possible.

I'm looking to get a 360 and there's a lot of great deals for it. Top of my list is the Arcade + free GH3 with wireless guitar at Wal-Mart. Or the Pro + $60 gift card at Target. Pro with free 12-month Live card at K-Mart isn't bad either.

I don't know if it's the economy, but this years deals don't seem as good as recent years past.

That being said i'm still interested in getting Dead Space for $30 and possibly Far Cry 2 for $37

I'm still hoping amazon's Black Friday deals will be awesome, perhaps they'll even match some of their competitors' deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back