CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for more online deals but out of the stores there are only two things I want: 1. Best Buy, Command & Conquer III (Yes, I AM late to the party). 2. Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle (for a friend, not me). I still need a 360 but I'm not totally pleased with the bundles out there....

I'd like to pick up the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Bundle for the XBOX360 from Target for $69.99.

(I can use the controller for Rock Band. Score!) :D

Number 1 on my list is the DualShock 3 at RadioShack for $30.00. Unbeatable.

In a dream world, I'd also be picking up:

Viva Pinata for $30.00
Dead Space, $30.00
Guitar Hero World Tour, $49.00
Boom Blox, $20.00
Midnight Club Los Angeles, $49.00

Be hard to keep my itching fingers from LittlebigPlanet, Last Remnant and Fallout 3... but have to draw the line SOMEwhere... right..?

I'm definitely going to try and snag the $30 Dead Space at Target. I might bite on the Brothers in Arms deal, but I wasn't that enamored with the demo, so we'll see.

Target's Boom Blox for $20.00 and Radio Shack's Dualshock 3 Controller for $29.99 looks great! Circuit City's Okami for $19.99 looks good too, but visiting all these stores will become a hassle.

Didnt expect radio shock to ever offer anything worthwhile, but 29.99 for a dual shock 3 is a great deal. Also 30$ for dead space at target is fantastic.

I think I may have to go with the 4GB MS Pro Duo for 19.99. Bully for 10 bucks at walmart sounds good too, I wonder if that's the 360 one or for the PS2?

Dell's 360 deal is pretty tempting to me.
I'm trying to resist, but it keeps pulling me back!

Sadly, I won't be partaking in any B&M black friday adventures this year as I have to work.

Dead Space for $30 is a good deal for me. Along with the Dual Shock controller for 30. A very short Black Friday, regarding video games anyway.

I am going to try and get a deal on a 360 (mine just got stolen)

Worst time for it to get stolen!

Also if i snag the 360 i might get deadspace and far cry 2

Dead Space for $30 at Target is definitely my pick. I was close to buying it for $60, so if I can get it for half off, I'll go for it.

Hoping to get a good deal on an Xbox 360 60GB from Target.
Maybe Assassin's Creed from Best Buy...assuming I can be one of the first to get into the store. >_

Well I am looking at Dead Space for $30 and maybe Farcry 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour. I want a new gaming TV but the best deals have been online so far. With $200 I could definately get the set I want at B&M on Black Friday!!

Dual Shock 3 - Radio Shack
Turok - Best Buy
Nascar 09 - Walmart
Dead Space - Target

A good cup of coffee and a McSkillet burrito!!!

I may bag the whole shopping trip and just order from the Amazon affiliate link, I would think they would match alot of these same items.

I'm going to pick up Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL for the PSP at Best Buy for $10 along with Assassin's Creed for the PC and Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway from Best Buy, along with a 2GB Sandisk card from Kmart!

I am shopping for a good Xbox360 deal. I only have a Wii at the moment (and my trusty PS2), so I was looking to see the other side of the current generation.

Best Buy --- Guitar Hero III Special Edition Bundle (PS3/360/Wii) w/2 wireless guitars and Slash faceplate $79.98

Since I have yet to even play a gutar hero game.

I'll be picking up :ds:Ice Blue DS w/Free Brain Age game & Carrying case $139.99.

I've been wanting a DS for awhile now, the free game is just a bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back