CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NathanGerrard']I posted a "good comment" but it's not registering as a ticket - WTF?[/QUOTE]

Check the top right of the contast page, it says "Finished", so I guess it's not accepting any more tickets.

Best time of the year to be a CAG.

Everybody sharing stories for the good of the community. Especially those crazy CAG's braving the cold for the doorbuster deals.

[quote name='WhenCornAttacks']wow. one comment win. this kind of stuff pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I know contests help bring people to the site, but this guy will never be seen again probably.

grrr.

[quote name='blackjaw']Just hope the dude doesn't claim the prize...haha.

"Oh shit, I forgot that I entered that contest!"[/QUOTE]

LOL. That would have me laughing all through the holidays. :lol:

Yeah, seriously. It seems like brand newbies, or one-shot posters, are overrepresented in the recent contest wins.
Whatever.
Congrats, winner, if you actually exist, aren't a bot, aren't a pseudonym of an existing user, and ever come back.

Congrats, lurker noob. I know its sour grapes, but I still hate that someone can come to the site and enter and win a contest without ever giving a damn about our comunity on this site. I guess Cheapy has to do that to attract folks to the site...but damn....Just seems unfair to all the great CAGers that come here daily. They should be the ones being rewarded for loyalty....

[quote name='Toxic_zombie']ahh damn i didnt win ...lol u got to laugh thats cag all over those damn lurkers get everything lol[/QUOTE]

lmao,yup,ain't that some shit now :p.

[quote name='jousley']Congrats, lurker noob. I know its sour grapes, but I still hate that someone can come to the site and enter and win a contest without ever giving a damn about our comunity on this site. I guess Cheapy has to do that to attract folks to the site...but damn....Just seems unfair to all the great CAGers that come here daily. They should be the ones being rewarded for loyalty....[/QUOTE]

I agree. I don't care that I didn't win as I already have most of the stuff in some form or another. This isn't some prize for a new release game though. This is a serious amount of cash that Cheapy is dishing out-every system out there and a huge gift card too. For it to go to someone who just signed up for the contest and probably will forget about the site is lame. I would have liked to see it go to someone who has either been here awhile or regularly contributes. Oh well.

Well... whoever won(frequent user or random person), would most likely try to sell just about everything, except for the GC of course. It kind of goes against the spirit of the contest, but it's not for you or I to decide. I know I'd be takin all that delicious cash, mmmmmm ;) Come on...who really needs all those systems, anyways? If you cant make due with one gaming system, you're either a)a game reviewer, or b)spending way too much time playing video games.

[quote name='Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh']Well... whoever won(frequent user or random person), would most likely try to sell just about everything, except for the GC of course. It kind of goes against the spirit of the contest, but it's not for you or I to decide. I know I'd be takin all that delicious cash, mmmmmm ;) Come on...who really needs all those systems, anyways? If you cant make due with one gaming system, you're either a)a game reviewer, or b)spending way too much time playing video games.[/QUOTE]

I have all those system, cept I'm not interested on a kinect... What's wrong with having all the systems?

lo, this guy is a ghost. he came for the contest only. I know i dont post a lot but been listenin to the cast for over 2 years. its probably wombats alt so he can win. lol, just kiddin wombat. I love ya and don't let all the assholes get ya down ever.

[quote name='elessar123']I have all those system, cept I'm not interested on a kinect... What's wrong with having all the systems?[/QUOTE]

Well, aside from the brain tumor developing just beneath your skull, i could not imagine spending over $1000 in hardware, or even just the idea of owning every system; it goes against the idea of being a cheap ass gamer. Even if video gaming is your primary hobby, do you really NEED every console? Do you really NEED to play EVERY single-platform game? Do you really NEED a 3DS, PSP? Sure, it's nice to wish, but when it comes down to brass tacks, what the hell are you going to do with 5 game systems? If you were to play each console/system a fair amount, you'd never have any free time!

By the way, World...Alan Wake sucks. I cant believe 6 years of work went into that piece of crap. Talk about linear... That game would've rocked, if you were able to make decisions. If I want someone to put that much work into an over hyped storyline, I'll go watch a movie. Sorry Cheapy, I usually do like your recommendations(with this crappy exception).

Future contests should be restricted to users that have joined over a year and 100 posts. It's sad how these n00bs get to win.

[quote name='0_0']Future contests should be restricted to users that have joined over a year and 100 posts. It's sad how these n00bs get to win.[/QUOTE]

Next time you want to complain about someone giving you an opportunity to win a prize, do it somewhere else. I hardly ever post in the forums, and have been a member for just under a year. That doesn't give you more "right" than myself to enter a contest. And if I remember correctly...there WAS a ticket available for "loyal" users. Not every single random user has made a list that's obtained top 10 status. If you didn't get your extra chance, then you must not be such a "loyal" cheap ass gamer. Therealnumbertwo could be a die-hard CAGCast fan, for all you know. Does he still deserve less of an opportunity to win than you? Maybe he started listening 3 yrs ago, and only just joined the website; I started listening about 6 or 7 months before I joined. Yea, it sucks...but in reality, you had a better chance of winning a CAG contest than any other national promotion. Don't get me wrong though, I'm pretty damn disappointed, myself. Another day, another contest :D

[quote name='Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh']
By the way, World...Alan Wake sucks. I cant believe 6 years of work went into that piece of crap. Talk about linear... That game would've rocked, if you were able to make decisions. If I want someone to put that much work into an over hyped storyline, I'll go watch a movie. Sorry Cheapy, I usually do like your recommendations(with this crappy exception).[/QUOTE]

I personally thought it was good and the game got good reviews,but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

[quote name='Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh']
Next time you want to complain about someone giving you an opportunity to win a prize, do it somewhere else. I hardly ever post in the forums, and have been a member for just under a year.
[/QUOTE]

6 months does not almost a year make:hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back