CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn!I hope, I actually win this time!All those prizes are sexy like Eva Mendes but I would settle for one...

If I win this I will take a picture like the ads in the old video game mags. You know the ones that say do this crossword and will alllllll this.

That's a lotta stuff. I would like to be the owner of most of that stuff, and the stuff I don't want I only don't want because I already have it. So many prizes...

Quite honestly the most exciting holiday event/contest I've ever entered. Good luck, everybody!!

i spend all of my time entering contests hoping to win. of course i never win, but i keep trying. please name me the winner.:bouncy:

The comment to Rule all other comments. Well, until some hairy midget throws into a volcano for some ungodly reason.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']If I win this I will take a picture like the ads in the old video game mags. You know the ones that say do this crossword and will alllllll this.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap I got suckered into those contests as a kid. My mom was surely pissed by the 4th time she had to write another check to the scammers running those ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back