CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Nibi']Has anyone done the math for how much it all adds up to?[/QUOTE]
I have ;)
It's a bit over $2500

I have to say... I really like the entry system to this contest. The twitter integration was smooth and instructions are clear.

I guess doing quick reply doesn't count as posting. I guess I'll just reiterate here that there is a lot of nice prizes that I would like to own in this contest.

[quote name='Taku128']That's a lotta stuff. I would like to be the owner of most of that stuff, and the stuff I don't want I only don't want because I already have it. So many prizes...[/QUOTE]

That's the beauty of it

that top ten list entry ticket seems pretty tough to get. i signed up for twitter only to get more chances here on cag even though i despise tweets and the like. i've never won any contests, so now's the time to win and do it right.

as for black friday, i imagine i'll just go for the steam deals this year, with a bit of fight to get some amazon console game deals. i'm not going to visit the stores at all.

This contest should bring in a lot of contestants I'm telling all of my friends and hoping one of us will win. We were going to split it.

Wow, this thread is moving at breakneck speed! Probably going to be thousands upon thousands of entries for this one, all boiling down to one super lucky person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back