CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome contest. I've been a CheapAssGamer for a long time, I just didn't know of this incredibly helpful resource. Steam Sales, GoGamer 48 Hour Madness deals, etc., I tend to be all over. Wish I'd found this place a couple years ago.

This is easily the best prize list I have ever seen. It's almost obscene that you can win all of that. I say we go corporate with this and invest in a TV game show.

This contest is over before it even began. I can't be stopped in any kind of competition, even the random kind. But I appreciate that you're keeping up the facade of fairness

Awesome content. Not trying to be bias but I really want to win the 360. My xbox is on it's last legs, I have to manually open the CD tray and close it :(

Wow...I like some of ways of entry; really giing it the social networking feel.

And by like, I mean dislike. I don't suppose that qualifies as a good comment, though. So..."boobs."

But, Hell, if Mods were able to win in the GS Gift Card contest, I figure I still stand a chance...

::coughcough:: Where's the bonus tickets based on CAG membership length? ::coughcough::

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back