CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I can't wait until african-american friday comes. Every year of my life I haven't had enough money to capitalize on their deals lol so I hope I win this. A2M

Wow, pretty much the ultimate gaming prize list there.

♫ I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now ♫...

Please?

[quote name='Fakhthal']Pretty sweet contest, even without dinosaurs[/QUOTE]

If the contest has dinosaurs, we'll be in a second Ice Age due to the amount of awesome this contest entails.

Wow! Great contest.

One thing I wonder is, if the person who wins chooses the 3DS, it means everything will not arrive at the same time or will everything wait until the 3DS is released?

Thanks

Cheapy - I dont know how you do it but CAG has been an absolute success. Well, I do know how you do it, kinda - but still, HOW!??

I KNEW after reading this I had to be experiencing rapid eye movement and moved on to a cyper utopia to witness a contest this ravishing. Four stars this thread is awarded? What audaciousness has infested the world?

Cheapy D, CAG, keep it comin'. Immersiverse is here representin' the Cheap Assness of Gamerhood religiously
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:!!!!

No idea if this contest is open to Canadians, but I'm entering anyway just for the fun of it. Thanks CAG for doing this, it must cost a lot. You really shouldn't have. I guess the money you save with these deals really piles up. :p

Good luck to y'all, I hope whoever wins will deserve it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back