Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Gen. Discussion & Info

Read the rest of the thread, there was trash talk a plenty from both sides. Don't remember who, but someone from the CAG side posted a "behind the scenes" comment. And it doesn't matter if the Cag "clan" wasn't ready. If they accepted/dished out a challenge, you have to play at your best. You can't walk into 7/11, tell the cashier to give you his drawer, then, then he pulls out a sawed off from behind the counter, you can't say "Oh, just kidding, I just rob stores for fun on the side, but yeah, ill be on my way now. Peace."

[quote name='That Xecutioner']:rofl:
I like how you repeatedly call them randoms and say things like "..if they had a group of people who were actually good at the game.." yet we are the ones being called out for flaming JQA and his crew? All those things I mentioned (including the fact that they call themselves the CheapAssGamer Call of Duty 4 Clan) make them a clan: there's no other way around that. Your requirements for a group of people to be a clan don't matter if it's what these guys refer to themselves as. If they don't want to be considered a clan, then lose the name. We don't trash them based on skill level, we trash them because they called us out and threw around the smack talk as well.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking for myself. The way I see it, We are not a Clan. At least I dont refer to our group as a "CLAN", more like a dysfunctional family. The only requirement is that you are a member of the CAG Forum, so in actuality, you are a member of our group also
Xecutioner. Some guy asked us last night what did he have to do to join the GAG group. I told him just go to cheapassgamer.com
We have a core group of 9-10 guys who are on semi-regular, so on any given night there we be a mixed lot of us, and most nights there is someone new or someone who only plays once a week.
the only time I use the CAG Clan Tag is when im with other CAGs so we can see each other easier in game lobbys, so I dont mind if he does not refer to us as a Clan.

[quote name='moojuice']Read the rest of the thread, there was trash talk a plenty from both sides. Don't remember who, but someone from the CAG side posted a "behind the scenes" comment. And it doesn't matter if the Cag "clan" wasn't ready. If they accepted/dished out a challenge, you have to play at your best. You can't walk into 7/11, tell the cashier to give you his drawer, then, then he pulls out a sawed off from behind the counter, you can't say "Oh, just kidding, I just rob stores for fun on the side, but yeah, ill be on my way now. Peace."[/QUOTE]

True, but you also can't infer that everyone on the cag "clan" is that way when it was just a couple people running their mouths.

Most of us didn't give a shit about that match, didn't play in it etc. My only concern was that the CAG "clan" would get more competitive, but thankfully that didn't happen and it's still just a bunch of guys playing for fun with little or no strategizing etc.

Hopefully people won't run their mouths again and get into these stupid wars with serious clans who play competitively.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Whoa...what the hell am I stepping into at the COD cag clan?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. Just stick to the COD Thursday night thread and ignore this one. All of the CAGs who just play casually post in that thread and our game nights are always very casual.

The "clan" war crap is confined to this thread (so far) and hasn't affected our casual CoD4 playing.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']first of all, i said they were more like a group of friends playing. if you have just a group of friends against an actual clan, you might as well be randoms since there is no strategy for that team. if they had a set group of regulars that were all good at the game, i doubt you would have stood a chance. trust me though, one good player is not enough to carry a group and when a group plays bad, that usually affects the way that person plays which is probably why JQA did bad against you all. when you get tons of different people hopping in and out, there is no way you can stand a chance against people that play together all of the time.

second, JQA was the only one on that team that did anything against us, the rest of that team was negative by at least 10, so mind what you say. also, i am pretty sure i said something back when you were all setting it up the match with the CAGs, but the way you talk, it wouldn't have been worth our time then either. i wouldn't have even said a word to you or your group had you not come in here talking trash about people for no reason. if this game lost its fun, why the hell did any of you feel the need to come in here and post about JQA? now, sit down, shut up and go back to whatever you were doing before this, i doubt anyone has missed your post in here.

was i there? i don't remember going negative by -10 since like, first prestige, i mean, maybe if i'm using a gun that i either never use, or never have used, like the shotguns. and of course, my first time i used one on back lot, i led the team in kills for 3/4ths of the game. i would love to play with your team again, i should be on tonight, lemme know if you guys are playing tonight. i cannot gauruntee me being nearly as good as JQA, since he is consistent in every single game he plays. i havn't seen him go negative in kills, and he, even on a bad game gets at least 20-25 kills, when we are playing together.

a bad game for me, might be going negative by 5-7 kills, and only getting like, 10-15 kills.

unfortunately, i am not consistent in all of my games.

edit: even they agree they are more of a group of friends than a clan. they are playing for fun, not competetion, so that can hardly be considered a clan if you ask me no matter what they put in their motto, bio, sigs, whatever. that just goes to show they support this site and enjoy playing with each other, nothing more.[/quote]

no blood covenant, this was a different map completely. the one i am talking about with JQA on the other team was on overgrown. the one you were in was on bog and JQA was with us, but that map is so one-sided it is insane. the only way the team you were on would have stood a chance is if you could have someone switched the spawns and we had it locked down. i don't remember how you did on that bog, but i can't imagine is was that good since we had your team spawn camped pretty good and you were all dying within a couple of seconds after leaving that back left corner.

[quote name='moojuice']Read the rest of the thread, there was trash talk a plenty from both sides. Don't remember who, but someone from the CAG side posted a "behind the scenes" comment. And it doesn't matter if the Cag "clan" wasn't ready. If they accepted/dished out a challenge, you have to play at your best. You can't walk into 7/11, tell the cashier to give you his drawer, then, then he pulls out a sawed off from behind the counter, you can't say "Oh, just kidding, I just rob stores for fun on the side, but yeah, ill be on my way now. Peace."[/QUOTE]

i had no problem with you guys talking trash then, i even said that it wouldn't have bothered me at all had it been right after the match. my problem is that you are all coming in here well after it was over with no one saying a word to any of you or about you trash talking someone for no reason. i was talking about how well JQA did and 2 of the revolution guys felt the need to randomly hop in and talk bad about him just because he played bad for 1 night against you guys. there was no reason for them to do it and if they want to start stuff like that, i am more than happy to do it back.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']-Repetitive response-[/quote]If you're going to challenge a group of people and throw in the trash talk too, then it doesn't matter what you play for whether it's for fun, competition, your country, etc. "Randoms", MLG, GameBattles, friends/family/neighbors - it's all the same when you're running mouths. It's really difficult for me to understand how you can refer to us as cocky assholes when you're whoring out your clan/stats right on your profile like it's really going to impress someone.

One post in the middle of both teams setting up playtimes hardly qualifies as an actual attempt to play with us. None of us recall receiving PMs or friend requests to set this up or messages wanting to play, so sorry if we hurt your feelings. None of us even knew of your existence until we started looking in this thread - and that's not because of your posts or your stats, but simply because you have a sentence as a username. If you haven't seen any of our names
zewone, Trakan, JimmieMac, Brak, CaseyRyback, UGamerX, mojimbo, MusicNoteless, sasukekun, pimpinc333, moojuiced
on this site before (since you claim to have been on this board for a while) then you're out of your element. You're bringing up an old discussion and arguing about it - why? Because you and your boys had to ride the bench while we get the limelight and even let the CAG clan in on it for a week? Challenging us now shows some desperation on your part for attention and your desire to claim the throne from the Revolution. :cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Whoa...what the hell am I stepping into at the COD cag clan?[/quote]

Dont worry about it, CODCAG is just casual, aint nothing competetive about it. we play to fuck around and shoot people.:cool:
[quote name='zewone']:lol: What the fuck is going on in here?[/quote]

Pissing contest.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']If you're going to challenge a group of people and throw in the trash talk too, then it doesn't matter what you play for whether it's for fun, competition, your country, etc. "Randoms", MLG, GameBattles, friends/family/neighbors - it's all the same when you're running mouths. It's really difficult for me to understand how you can refer to us as cocky assholes when you're whoring out your clan/stats right on your profile like it's really going to impress someone.

One post in the middle of both teams setting up playtimes hardly qualifies as an actual attempt to play with us. None of us recall receiving PMs or friend requests to set this up or messages wanting to play, so sorry if we hurt your feelings. None of us even knew of your existence until we started looking in this thread - and that's not because of your posts or your stats, but simply because you have a sentence as a username. If you haven't seen any of our names
zewone, Trakan, JimmieMac, Brak, CaseyRyback, UGamerX, mojimbo, MusicNoteless, sasukekun, pimpinc333, moojuiced
on this site before (since you claim to have been on this board for a while) then you're out of your element. You're bringing up an old discussion and arguing about it - why? Because you and your boys had to ride the bench while we get the limelight and even let the CAG clan in on it for a week? Challenging us now shows some desperation on your part for attention and your desire to claim the throne from the Revolution. :cool:[/QUOTE]

lmao, i know who most of you are from the board, had no idea that you were all a clan or even who exactly was in it which is why none of you had pm's. by the way, i am a cocky asshole, but i am always willing to back myself up. if i lose, so be it, i even admit it and give respect to whoever beats me. when the discussion about your clan match with them was moved, i ignored it the rest of the time and left it at that. i have no desperation to take "the throne" from you or your boys, but i do feel that you all lack respect by coming in here now talking trash. i did know of caseyryback, zewone, trakan, sasukekun, pimpinc333, and even jimmymac well before this thread, i didn't know about you however. why could that be? maybe it was that i usually just ignore people who spell things wrong on purpose, oh well. anyways, it is obvious that nothing is going to happen, so i am just going to ignore the rest of the post from you from now on and just let this die out, you obviously don't understand the point i was trying to make from all of this, but i didn't expect you to in all honesty.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']no blood covenant, this was a different map completely. the one i am talking about with JQA on the other team was on overgrown. the one you were in was on bog and JQA was with us, but that map is so one-sided it is insane. the only way the team you were on would have stood a chance is if you could have someone switched the spawns and we had it locked down. i don't remember how you did on that bog, but i can't imagine is was that good since we had your team spawn camped pretty good and you were all dying within a couple of seconds after leaving that back left corner.[/quote]

arrg.... really?

i only remember playing with you guys on crossfire.... like 2-3 days ago, might of been monday or tuesday night, i'm thinking monday. i was only in the game for about 3 minutes because i wanted to see if JQA wanted to play. and he was playing with you guys i guess, i think i had maybe 4 kills before i left, and joined the other cags.

[quote name='Blood Covenent']arrg.... really?

i only remember playing with you guys on crossfire.... like 2-3 days ago, might of been monday or tuesday night, i'm thinking monday. i was only in the game for about 3 minutes because i wanted to see if JQA wanted to play. and he was playing with you guys i guess, i think i had maybe 4 kills before i left, and joined the other cags.
[/QUOTE]

hmmm, maybe is was chase that was in that bog match. i don't remember exactly, i just know no one else from CAG was there for that overgrown map.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']hmmm, maybe is was chase that was in that bog match. i don't remember exactly, i just know no one else from CAG was there for that overgrown map.[/quote]

yea, because i just cannot remember at all a bog or overgrown match with you.

i do remember you were supposed to show me some stuff on ambush, but thanks to you showing JQA and me and him screwing around, we got on top of almost every building.

[quote name='Blood Covenent']yea, because i just cannot remember at all a bog or overgrown match with you.

i do remember you were supposed to show me some stuff on ambush, but thanks to you showing JQA and me and him screwing around, we got on top of almost every building.
[/QUOTE]

i have got some new spots now that i didn't know about when i showed them all of those other spots, but none of them are very useful at all. one of them could be useful in a hardcore S&D, but you would have to be able to do some crazy things just to get to this spot to begin with for that mode.

I guess I'll chime in as well...

First, some background: I'm one of the CAGs that plays casually several nights a week. I was in those games against The Revolution, and they definitely stomped us. I can respect how well they play and work together. I haven't played against IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan, but I'm sure he's really good, too.

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things regarding the CAGs that play casually:
  • I don't know of any of us that refer to the group of us that play casually as a clan. It may have happened, but as far as I know, we definitely don't consider ourselves a clan. We use the CAG clan tag just to make sure no one from the party got dropped on the way to the game lobby (it's a lot faster counting 6-9 people when you're just looking at three letters at the beginning of each name).
  • Back when the The Revolution challenged the casual players, there were only two people that I know of that talked trash toward The Revolution. The rest of the people who wanted to play signed up just because the two people needed teammates. The antagonistic sentiment and the trash talking toward The Revolution wasn't shared by all of us. Personally, I didn't even sign up to play that match; I just happened to be playing with some of the guys when the match was getting underway.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear up those two points. I'll let you all get back to it. Both The Revolution and IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan's clan are superior to the people that play casually, but I don't mind; I respect that. We're having fun just the same.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i have got some new spots now that i didn't know about when i showed them all of those other spots, but none of them are very useful at all. one of them could be useful in a hardcore S&D, but you would have to be able to do some crazy things just to get to this spot to begin with for that mode.[/quote]
sweet!, next time you get on slim jim, and i'm on, i'll join up.
[quote name='Wet Ninja']I guess I'll chime in as well...

First, some background: I'm one of the CAGs that plays casually several nights a week. I was in those games against The Revolution, and they definitely stomped us. I can respect how well they play and work together. I haven't played against IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan, but I'm sure he's really good, too.

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things regarding the CAGs that play casually:
  • I don't know of any of us that refer to the group of us that play casually as a clan. It may have happened, but as far as I know, we definitely don't consider ourselves a clan. We use the CAG clan tag just to make sure no one from the party got dropped on the way to the game lobby (it's a lot faster counting 6-9 people when you're just looking at three letters at the beginning of each name).
  • Back when the The Revolution challenged the casual players, there were only two people that I know of that talked trash toward The Revolution. The rest of the people who wanted to play signed up just because the two people needed teammates. The antagonistic sentiment and the trash talking toward The Revolution wasn't shared by all of us. Personally, I didn't even sign up to play that match; I just happened to be playing with some of the guys when the match was getting underway.
Anyway, I just wanted to clear up those two points. I'll let you all get back to it. Both The Revolution and IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan's clan are superior to the people that play casually, but I don't mind; I respect that. We're having fun just the same.[/quote]

i joined cag the day after this "war" started.

Played a few games today after playing GTA IV non stop and I really suck, lol. Worst possible way to end a match, I have the last stand perk and get gunned down. I'm waiting and then I see a nade/flash in the air and it hits me and I die. The match ends with my death...lol. Hopefully I will be a decent player again

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']hey blood, i am using another account right now since i had nothing left to do with my other one. it is in my slimjim bio and it is in my sig on here.[/quote]

alright, i'll hit you up with a request after work tonight.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']If you're going to challenge a group of people and throw in the trash talk too, then it doesn't matter what you play for whether it's for fun, competition, your country, etc. "Randoms", MLG, GameBattles, friends/family/neighbors - it's all the same when you're running mouths. It's really difficult for me to understand how you can refer to us as cocky assholes when you're whoring out your clan/stats right on your profile like it's really going to impress someone.
[/QUOTE]

1. As Wet Ninja said, it was only a couple CAGs talking shit back then. The rest of us paid it no heed/were annoyed by them starting that shit.

2. IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan isn't part of the casual CAG group. He is a competitive player and has his own clan. He doesn't just play for fun, as he's said multiple times. Not sure why he's arguing for us.

Anyway, that's how it is. A couple of people talked shit and then got their asses stomped by The Revolution. It's long over and we're back to just playing casually and having fun, and from what I've seen the couple people who were talking shit havent said anything since then.

I will admit that I was one of the people talking trash... All though my talk was more just wanting to play to test my skills and not so much like saying we were going to kick the shit out of them.

[quote name='mvp828']I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!

LOUDDD NOISSSSEEEESSSSS!!!!

and also...

I LIKE TURTLES!![/quote]

"i have an IQ of 46, and have what will soon be called mental retardation. "

envy-vs-eli-porter-i-really-mean-it.jpg

OMFG OMFG I wanna be the best clan. Holy shit that would be the best. Well shit that and a dollar would buy me a fucking cup of coffee at the 7/11.

Had the pleasure to join IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan and his clan for a few matches tonight.
These guys work great together as a team, and I had a blast.
I believe in 3 or 4 of the matches the score was so lopsided, the other team quit before it was over.
Including a clan with several Gold Crosses.

It was fun :bouncy:

[quote name='Khondor']Had the pleasure to join IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan and his clan for a few matches tonight.
These guys work great together as a team, and I had a blast.
I believe in 3 or 4 of the matches the score was so lopsided, the other team quit before it was over.
Including a clan with several Gold Crosses.

It was fun :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

khondor, where you in the party when those guys said that they were going to create a clan and make it a top 50 gamebattles team by the playoffs? that was great, those guys didn't even have the potential to make the top 200 even. the other clans we played that were quitting before it was over were just complete garbage if you ask me, but i am used to it now. i think the only team that even came close to use was still like a 30 kill difference (1,000 to 700). that was funny when those guys came in on that overgrown that finished within a few seconds of them getting there and they thought they stood a chance on the next map which they backed out on.

it was also funny when we beat those guys 200-37 in a domination and they thought they could beat us in a deathmatch the next round. i think that 1,000 to 270 shut them up enough when they decided to leave.

I wouldn't mind playing some games with some CAGs. I think I still have attackingmvp on my friends list. Just add me if you are interested. or do you guys have some set night you play on?

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']khondor, where you in the party when those guys said that they were going to create a clan and make it a top 50 gamebattles team by the playoffs? that was great, those guys didn't even have the potential to make the top 200 even. .[/QUOTE]

That must have happened before I joined up, but if they where anything like
what came after them, I believe you.

What I found funny, the more loud and obnoxious the clan was in the lobby, the worse they got their ass beat... :lol:

its those silent clans you have to watch out for ;)

[quote name='Odenat']I wouldn't mind playing some games with some CAGs. I think I still have attackingmvp on my friends list. Just add me if you are interested. or do you guys have some set night you play on?[/QUOTE]

Most any given night you can find a group of CAGS playing. Just look us up

i think that it was because the more loud and obnoxious they were, the more we wanted to beat them bad. the guys i was talking about weren't nearly as bad as the other groups we played, but they still weren't that good. we beat them by 30 kills which is still a fairly big number. they left right after that since we decided to make fun of them for it.

[quote name='Odenat']I wouldn't mind playing some games with some CAGs. I think I still have attackingmvp on my friends list. Just add me if you are interested. or do you guys have some set night you play on?[/quote]

Didn't I have you on my friends list a while ago? Anyway, we're usually playing most every night, especially on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

I can't speak everyone in this thread, but there's at least close to a dozen regulars who are on at any given time.

EDIT: What Khondor said ^

[quote name='Odenat']I wouldn't mind playing some games with some CAGs. I think I still have attackingmvp on my friends list. Just add me if you are interested. or do you guys have some set night you play on?[/quote]

Yep you are still on my friendslist Odenat (I think back since the R6V days of CAG Thursdays). I kept forgetting that you were a CAG since I haven't really seen any posts lately, mostly because I only check like 2 or 3 threads.

I will definitely be sure to invite you next time I am on and see you playing.

Some Call of Duty 4 news today:
http://iamfourzerotwo.com/2008/06/04/call-of-duty-4-retakes-1-spot-on-live-double-xp-for-all/

• 10 million units sold (all platforms except Mac and DS)
  • Back at #1 most played Xbox Live title
  • Double XP weekend this weekend (all playlists)
  • Variety Map Pack maps will now appear at the same frequency as the old maps

Click on the link above to read more. Here's what was said about the Double XP:
[quote name='Robert Bowling, Infinity Ward Community Manager']
THANK YOU to everyone who consistently continues to play the game every night!! To show our appreciation, as always we’re going to be holding a Double XP Weekend this weekend starting Friday morning and going till Monday (yes I know… we always say that, but we’re really going to cut it off at Monday this time… maybe).

The Double XP will be available in ALL PLAYLISTS and will be on both platforms Xbox 360 and PS3!
[/quote]

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Some Call of Duty 4 news today:
http://iamfourzerotwo.com/2008/06/04/call-of-duty-4-retakes-1-spot-on-live-double-xp-for-all/

• 10 million units sold (all platforms except Mac and DS)
  • Back at #1 most played Xbox Live title
  • Double XP weekend this weekend (all playlists)
  • Variety Map Pack maps will now appear at the same frequency as the old maps

Click on the link above to read more. Here's what was said about the Double XP:[/QUOTE]

all of that is great except the variety map packs... they need to be less than the old maps. i am glad i deleted them off of my hard drive after 10 rooms in a row had chinatown and creek set as the maps.

Fourtwozero also has a previous post detailing a vote for official CoD4 shirts they are going to be selling. Many of them are incredibly bad ass, I like the grenade warning indicator one, and the spetznaz logo. go and vote!

[quote name='NWgamer666']Fourtwozero also has a previous post detailing a vote for official CoD4 shirts they are going to be selling. Many of them are incredibly bad ass, I like the grenade warning indicator one, and the spetznaz logo. go and vote![/QUOTE]

Grenade indicator one is hot. I'd totally buy it.

Better yet... I'll just make my own :D

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']all of that is great except the variety map packs... they need to be less than the old maps. i am glad i deleted them off of my hard drive after 10 rooms in a row had chinatown and creek set as the maps.[/QUOTE]

The website that WetNinja linked states that the frequency that the Map Pack shows up will actually be reduced, so they will show up as often as the "older" maps.

with double XP this weekend I might just have to prestiege. The peer pressure almost got to me last night, especially when Khondor started taunting me.

[quote name='gravytrn99']with double XP this weekend I might just have to prestiege. The peer pressure almost got to me last night, especially when Khondor started taunting me.[/quote]

Welcome to the forum :)
I wasn't taunting you, more like "encouraging you" to do it.
Blood Covenant was correct, it will make you a better player.
The first time you prestige will be a nightmare until you
get your gun upgrades but after the 1st one, its smooth sailing
from there on....

[quote name='Khondor']Welcome to the forum :)
I wasn't taunting you, more like "encouraging you" to do it.
Blood Covenant was correct, it will make you a better player.
The first time you prestige will be a nightmare until you
get your gun upgrades but after the 1st one, its smooth sailing
from there on....[/QUOTE]

QFT, I wasn't planning on doing prestige either. I was talked into it when I started playing with CAGs. I'm still an average player but the second run through has improved my sniping and overall versatility with different guns and classes.

It sucks to lose a particular perk/weapon you like but it's better to become good with a variety of weapons than to be a one trick pony.

I'm only on Prestige 1 but I'm at level 41 so with double XP I should be good to go to start Prestige 2.

[quote name='gravytrn99']with double XP this weekend I might just have to prestiege. The peer pressure almost got to me last night, especially when Khondor started taunting me.[/QUOTE]

Haha, Khondor is incredibly influential when it comes to these things. I was strongly considering stopping at the 5th prestiege, but all it took was one "keep going hamster." (this was back in the day after all...) from Khondor and look at me now.

I can understand not wanting to do it if you only play the game a couple hours a week and don't do much leveling up though.

However, with double XP weekend, I should be up to 55 by Saturday haha. Lame that I can't really reap the benefits this time.

[quote name='DCriminal']The website that WetNinja linked states that the frequency that the Map Pack shows up will actually be reduced, so they will show up as often as the "older" maps.[/QUOTE]

i saw that, but i was saying that they should show up even less than the older maps. the only map i found even decent from the new maps was broadcast. it isn't that i am bad at the new maps or anything, i just get extremely bored playing them since it seems like nobody moves almost the entire game. it seems like on chinatown they will all crowd in a building, set up claymores, and just watch the entrances. on creek, if you have the side with all the houses, you can lock every spot down and it makes it almost impossible to move if you are on the other team. i just cant stand camping i guess i am trying to say, but i would re-download the maps if creek and chinatown came up less than the old maps and broadcast came up the same amount.

Oh brother, I went 20 - 1 on Bog with a Sniper rifle and everyone on the other team bitched about camping.

I just said "Uh, first of all it's a fucking sniper map. AND CAMPING IS WHAT SNIPERS DO!" Bunch of idiots, they lined up so fucking often I was able to get a double kill with one bullet TWICE.

bread's done
Back