Call of Duty Ghosts: Prestige Edition $22.97 (PS3), $28.97 (360) $40.97 (PS4/XB1) Gamestop - YMMV

The steel book isn't sealed FYI. And the whole camera or just the box was missing?
The steel book seal was broken, and everything related to the camera was gone.

If they let you exchange it for a new one, that is if they actually have another one then do it, if not, the other stuff is still worth the price, it was retailed for $200. I don't want to point fingers but it is likely the GS employee had their hands in it, so idk how they are gonna respond.
I already have COD Ghost PS4 disc. I dont even know the season pass and other digital codes have been redeemed or not. I bought this one, just because of the camera. I dont think they have anything left in stock. The store is 45min away from house, so I feel bad to drive 3 hours for nothing if I return it. I wish I checked it at store before leaving. I will call the customer service tomorrow to see if there is any other options.

The steel book seal was broken, and everything related to the camera was gone.

I already have COD Ghost PS4 disc. I dont even know the season pass and other digital codes have been redeemed or not. I bought this one, just because of the camera. I dont think they have anything left in stock. The store is 45min away from house, so I feel bad to drive 3 hours for nothing if I return it. I wish I checked it at store before leaving. I will call the customer service tomorrow to see if there is any other options.

Oh you prob got it on xbox if the deal was broken. Forgot they did that ha

Go to your physical stores if you can and they say they have them in stock. When doing the in store pick up most stores are saying they don't have them when they do. I had a ton of trouble yesterday tracking down one of each. That all changed when I went to two stores that said they did not have them. Yes I know, employees vary, but I have noticed lately anything in stock and interesting never gets pulled by me.

Hmm does anybody know if the season pass code for Xbox 360 would work if I redeemed it on my Xbox one? I just want the season pass to play on my Xbox one copy and not the 360 copy.

I've searched online and can't find a definite answer. Once again I'm not looking to upgrade the pass from 360 to One, since that expired last May. I just wanna use that code straight on my Xbox one.

Hmm does anybody know if the season pass code for Xbox 360 would work if I redeemed it on my Xbox one? I just want the season pass to play on my Xbox one copy and not the 360 copy.

I've searched online and can't find a definite answer. Once again I'm not looking to upgrade the pass from 360 to One, since that expired last May. I just wanna use that code straight on my Xbox one.
I redeemed the code on PSN store on a computer browser, and I have both PS3 and PS4, but just the PS3 copy, what I mean is that unless there is an option for upgrading it, I doubt that you can use the codes interchangeably.

How do I get rid of the fish eye lense and replace it with a normal one?
I wouldn't do that if I were you, the camera doesn't look like it can be taken apart with ease.

I redeemed the code on PSN store on a computer browser, and I have both PS3 and PS4, but just the PS3 copy, what I mean is that unless there is an option for upgrading it, I doubt that you can use the codes interchangeably.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait for the Xbox One version to go down in price.

Anybody just want the PS4 SP pm me. I bought it for the camera and steelbook. I'll sell/trade the SP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just redeemed the SP from the 360 version on the website. The 360 AND the X1 version show up as purchased... Just so you all know. :) same ass AC4, the cross buy is still active for the SP.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait for the Xbox One version to go down in price.

Just redeemed the SP from the 360 version on the website. The 360 AND the X1 version show up as purchased... Just so you all know. :) same ass AC4, the cross buy is still active for the SP.
Ok thanks for the info, I checked it again and it does list the season pass for both PS3 and PS4 when you redeem it, it just doesn't say PS4 on the card or the screen, but when you go to "My Download List" it will pop up. Thanks for the info, and I hope the other guy reads it.

Now I just gotta find a cheap PS4 disc.

Just sold the season pass for my ps3 version on ebay for 15 bucks!!! What a deal!!
I sold both cards that came w it for $20 on it before this thread was created jeje

-------------

My home store still has some PS3 ones to order so if anyone wants the digital stuff for $20 lmk. I can alway use more cameras.

Picked my PS3 copy up yesterday (the game will be given as a gag gift) for the camera.  My daughters will have a field day with it.

There are still several stores in my area that have copies, you just have to be persistent.  The copy I ended up getting was a display unit as it still had the giant white price sticker on it for the original $199.99.  The Gamestop girl nearly dropped it when she saw what it rang up for.

So glad I held off when amazon had it around $30 or $40 for PS3. Just couldn't justify paying that much for a camera.

I placed a hold on it in the morning and when I went to the store after work, the game was just sitting on the top shelf. Lucky no one else brought it all day long. 

Thanks OP! 

So glad I held off when amazon had it around $30 or $40 for PS3. Just couldn't justify paying that much for a camera.

I placed a hold on it in the morning and when I went to the store after work, the game was just sitting on the top shelf. Lucky no one else brought it all day long.

Thanks OP!
When you put a hold on something, they will hold it for 48 hours before it becomes available for sale to someone else. I just put a second one on hold myself (gonna pick it up before work today). I have no doubts it will still be there in a couple hours when I go to pick it up

When you put a hold on something, they will hold it for 48 hours before it becomes available for sale to someone else. I just put a second one on hold myself (gonna pick it up before work today). I have no doubts it will still be there in a couple hours when I go to pick it up
Yeah, they "should" put it behind the counter and put a note on it that item is on hold for someone... they did not do that... when it sits on the floor, anyone could grab it and they'd have no choice but to sell it.

Quick question, I noticed some of you guys that got this for the camera is selling the Season Pass and bonus content DLC codes, aren't those expired?

Quick question, I noticed some of you guys that got this for the camera is selling the Season Pass and bonus content DLC codes, aren't those expired?
A lot of times codes with exp dates don't always expire at that date. Think they just put that as a fail safe.

Have a360 copy near me. Does that ones season pass still work? Or is it just the PS3 one

I forgot that I had this on hold at a local Gamestop. It's probably long gone by now, lol.

And any reviews/feedback on the camera?

Just sold my season pass on ebay... hope I didn't just sell an expired pass, that'll be a pain to deal with tomorrow.
Let me know how that works out, some are saying it works, some not, and I bought a couple of these(ps3/xbox) just for the cameras, it would be great if I could offer up all the codes/bonus content to someone who could use it, and maybe make a few bucks to offset the initial cost.

I have a PS3 season pass if anyone wants.

For anyone curious the Camera is pretty decent. Obviously you will need to upgrade the microsd card. I was a little confused by the reviews on youtube. My assumption is they are comparing to gopro 3's which obviously this camera isn't. It still is not bad. The attachments are also nice. 

I picked up the Xbox 360 one the other day while I was at the VA Hospital. And I agree with everyone that the tac cam is well worth it. I mean for what you pay for the set now you will get your money out of it. It takes a mintue to figure out how to do everything but once you do then it sould be good.

I wish there was a way to mount it to the ACH but it appears I can put it on the NVG mount. I wonder if the Go Pro NVG mount would work with this.

Might pick up a PS3 one on Tuesday.

Well, I still haven't heard anything from the guy on eBay, so I'm going to assume it worked just fine. 

It was the PS4 version, btw.

Got a 360 version and 2 PS3 versions for family members. The GS employees were surprised at the price. Not bad at all of you can sell the DlC for $20.

Just put one on hold that ill be picking up on my lunch break. Is there any chance of contacting Activision and having the PS3-PS4 upgrade code reissued or is that just a pipe dream.

Just put one on hold that ill be picking up on my lunch break. Is there any chance of contacting Activision and having the PS3-PS4 upgrade code reissued or is that just a pipe dream.
:ps4: cod ghosts have been going for around $10-12 on ebay, used copies but great alternative

Was about to say the same as above, also this one.

Note it's not new and you need to ask if they have used the dlc/sp!!

$27.95 ebay

Would the camera work as a decent webcam? I was already considering getting a webcam for use on Twitch, and I'm wondering if this could do the trick.

Where would be a good place to sell the disc and season pass?

I'm debating if I should keep it... I hope the SP didn't expire

Took a bunch of disc only 360 stuff I had laying around and traded it for the 360 version. Season pass worked still, really enjoyed playing Favela and the Dome remake with the added game modes and bots.

bread's done
Back