Call of Duty Ghosts: Prestige Edition $22.97 (PS3), $28.97 (360) $40.97 (PS4/XB1) Gamestop - YMMV

Thanks OP, was able to snag a PS3 version on Monday. 

While picking it up I had a nice chat with the Gamestop manager.  Now take this with a grain of salt, but he said a memo was sent to stores this week asking them to round up all their older big box items (CE's, etc) and send them to one central location in the area.  That location would then serve as a hub for all other Gamestop locations to do web-in-store purchases for customers looking for those harder to find older items.  This manager has been pretty honest with me in the past so I assume his store did receive this memo, I'm just not sure if it's a regional thing or a national thing.  If it's true though, expect it to be that much harder to find older CE's in stores, unless you can locate the one store in your area that is serving as the hub.

Has anyone tried running the camera off of the USB power when the battery is uncharged (like a PS3 controller)?  Or is it one of those things where it will only run off of the battery?

Thanks OP, was able to snag a PS3 version on Monday.

While picking it up I had a nice chat with the Gamestop manager. Now take this with a grain of salt, but he said a memo was sent to stores this week asking them to round up all their older big box items (CE's, etc) and send them to one central location in the area. That location would then serve as a hub for all other Gamestop locations to do web-in-store purchases for customers looking for those harder to find older items. This manager has been pretty honest with me in the past so I assume his store did receive this memo, I'm just not sure if it's a regional thing or a national thing. If it's true though, expect it to be that much harder to find older CE's in stores, unless you can locate the one store in your area that is serving as the hub.
I was told a similar thing. They had to send stuff off to a specific store.

Anyone know if the Season Pass for the PS3 is still redeeming? I know that it did for the Xbox 360.

Thanks

bread's done
Back