Call of Duty Ghosts X360/PS3 $20, XBO/PS4 $30 at Newegg

Well won't the receipt say the game is worth $19.99, I don't think they're going to exchange it for a $60 game.
I suspect he's theorizing a return w/o receipt for store credit. Thus giving him South Park for $20.

Which as we know is not condoned here and would be classified as "return fraud".

i have the receipt though
You paid $20 for COD Ghosts via PM.

They are not going to let you exchange it for a different $60 game. You paid $20 so your return is worth $20.

Just because game retails for $60 the amount you would get off a return is EXACTLY what you PAID for it.

Not a hard concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect he's theorizing a return w/o receipt for store credit. Thus giving him South Park for $20.

Which as we know is not condoned here and would be classified as "return fraud".
I was hoping he wasn't talking about return fraud.

Anyway AznDragon I'll give you the real scoop, as this is now Cheap Ass Flippers. You could buy 2 $20 copies and trade them in at BBY for $64 (next week if the trade bonus is on) credit thus getting Southpark for $40

Is it just me or does newegg send tracking #'s all screwy via email? Shipping from DHL to USPS but when clicking the emails tracking # it takes me to FedEX. Another part of the ordering process referenced UPS. In the end, the tracking # works on USPS. Just a buggy system on neweggs end.

Sorry to bring this thread back, but would anyone like my PS4 upgrade code for Ghosts? You will have to buy the PS3 version and have it inside your PS4 as you play. If you'd like the code, please PM me! I'm giving it away for free since I already have both versions. First come, first serve! :)

EDIT : The code has been given out. Enjoy! :)

bread's done
Back