Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 and Xbox One Download $20.98 Target YMMV

So just out of curiosity, even though the self price check might say $59.99, they will still ring up $22.xx?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one yesterday for $22.87 tax included. Thinking of returning it. Is anyone interested? Maybe a trade for another game. I will be off-line tonight so don't think I'm ignoring any pm I get.

So just out of curiosity, even though the self price check might say $59.99, they will still ring up $22.xx?
Yep. Mine had a higher price tag and they argued with me saying it won't go any lower. Asked them to scan it for fun and sure enough came out to $20.98.

Rvdnsx. I still haven't received a response from you. I hope you're not scamming on here. I know you received payment and read my message stating that the payment was sent.

Rvdnsx. I still haven't received a response from you. I hope you're not scamming on here. I know you received payment and read my message stating that the payment was sent.
Damn give the guy a break, your throwing out that he's a possible scammer an hour after he posted that he had a few.

I see he came threw, with paypal I don't know why people freak out so soon if they don't hear back right away. Most of us have jobs.

Why not instead of posting "pm me I want one" amidst others posting "pm me I have one" why don't the buyers pm the sellers and shut up with the back and forth?

When you want to buy a loaf of bread it usually involves you the buyer going to the store yourself not having it home delivered by the seller.

#imjustsayin

Sorry just got my dinger Xbox 360 and saw this... I might be interested in buying a code if anyone has an extra one! Just want to know if it'll give me the downloadable version for both Xbox 360 and X1 (assuming I'll buy one end of this year so want to future proof if possible)

I need some help.  I bought this package and redeemed the code on the xbox website this morning.  Then I went out and bought an Xbox One.  I can download this just fine to my 360, but all the packaging for the game says is "On Xbox One, go to your collection and download Ghosts".  

Yeah it's not in my collection.  I'm assuming they are referring to the "My Games and Apps"?  When I browse through the store on my new Xbox One and find Ghosts, it prompts me to purchase it again.  

What gives?  

I need some help. I bought this package and redeemed the code on the xbox website this morning. Then I went out and bought an Xbox One. I can download this just fine to my 360, but all the packaging for the game says is "On Xbox One, go to your collection and download Ghosts".

Yeah it's not in my collection. I'm assuming they are referring to the "My Games and Apps"? When I browse through the store on my new Xbox One and find Ghosts, it prompts me to purchase it again.

What gives?
Should say Get it Free. Have you tried contacting MS support?

I need some help. I bought this package and redeemed the code on the xbox website this morning. Then I went out and bought an Xbox One. I can download this just fine to my 360, but all the packaging for the game says is "On Xbox One, go to your collection and download Ghosts".

Yeah it's not in my collection. I'm assuming they are referring to the "My Games and Apps"? When I browse through the store on my new Xbox One and find Ghosts, it prompts me to purchase it again.

What gives?
Alright. I found the answer. It's now called "Call of Duty Ghosts: GOLD" on Xbox One. Apparently it doesn't automatically move to your collection anymore. You have to find CoD Ghosts Gold in the store and it is a free download with this code.

It is now out of system at Target meaning that the last sticker price is what they will try to ring up

So if it isn't listed at 20.98 good luck.

I have codes available

I can mail you the actual product for $30

Or send the code for $25

PayPal

Pm me

I might get this if it goes lower. I have it for PS3/4 and actually like it better then the other CoD games besides Blops1 and W@W.

I might get this if it goes lower. I have it for PS3/4 and actually like it better then the other CoD games besides Blops1 and W@W.
It won't. People are reporting that it's already out of the system, so whatever the lowest price was in the store at the time it was removed is what it's going to be.

I have one as well looking for Paypal or Microsoft credit/xbox currency. PM me if interested. Or will trade for tomb raider digital

Does anyone need a copy? I can run to target and get one if needed, for anyone who can't get one. PM me if needed.

Someone do 20 PayPal for one? Will gift it.

good luck to get a code at the price, the code is $20.98 (not including tax, with 6% tax, it is more than $22), so you are asking people to sell you one at a loss.
Yeah, as I quoted, he already had access to and sold/traded one or two from his own store. Pretty shitty to ask someone to give him another copy at a loss.

I actually saw this for 10.98 the other night. I *almost* picked it up but I barely use my 360 anymore and I gave up on Call of Duty since Black Ops 1, so i passed.

I actually saw this for 10.98 the other night. I *almost* picked it up but I barely use my 360 anymore and I gave up on Call of Duty since Black Ops 1, so i passed.
I offered 20.00 because it was discounted even more, just like the guy above stated. Getting one for my best friend he just got an Xbox one

Yeah, as I quoted, he already had access to and sold/traded one or two from his own store. Pretty shitty to ask someone to give him another copy at a loss.
read my post above this..the game dropped even lower for a final price drop which is why I asked if anyone would do 20.00. Its for my best friend who just got an Xbox one.

also I was nice enough to go to two different targets to get these for people on here and ask for nothing in return, didn't even charge them extra. So why are you spamming me?

I am selling the Xbox 360/Xbox One Season pass here if anybody is interested:

Brand New Never Used - XBOX 360 Call Of Duty Ghosts Season Pass & Bonus Digital Content DLC

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329734-h-xbox-360-call-of-duty-ghosts-season-pass-bonus-digital-content-dlc-brand-new-w-paypal/

I am glad this thread has been a success and those who were wanting the game got a hold of one :)
So you're selling it for what it's worth? At least give a bit of a discount.

So you're selling it for what it's worth? At least give a bit of a discount.
I started it at this price because they are going bundled for $50-70 on ebay.

I would be willing to sell the season pass itself for a lower price. Been getting offers. Will let

you know if its still available.

Why lowball someone?

It's lowest mass reported price was $20.98

$21 PayPal for my code. To whoever is interested or unable to find a copy
why does anyone try and get a deal or make money. I'm no different than the next guy who bought it for 20 and is trying to sell it for 30 or 40. I'm trying to help the ones who bought to many.

why does anyone try and get a deal or make money. I'm no different than the next guy who bought it for 20 and is trying to sell it for 30 or 40. I'm trying to help the ones who bought to many.
How so? Unless I'm reading this wrong, you are asking someone to go out of their way to get you something AND lose money in the process...

If someone bought too many, they can just return it for what they paid for it.

Helping them by having them lose money just for you to get a deal? That makes sense...

How so? Unless I'm reading this wrong, you are asking someone to go out of their way to get you something AND lose money in the process...

If someone bought too many, they can just return it for what they paid for it.
ITT: dumbass gamers. At least on the last few pages...

bread's done
Back