Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 and Xbox One Download $20.98 Target YMMV

my brother picked up a copy for $20 + tax earlier

great deal plus I didn't have to download the game, it actually saved the installation/update from my disc copy B^)

infectionnnnnn
You're lucky lol cause I had to do a four hour update, yours for 360 or the one?

For those who have redeemed the code, did you just doing off your xbox 360 or online on xbox.com?

A friend was asking me about this.

Wait, so you cannot redeem on the Xbox One? It can only be redeemed on xbox.com, then you add it to your X1 queue? That seems odd.
Yeah, the code cannot be redeemed on the Xbox One. Trying to do so will give you a message stating "This item cannot be redeemed on Xbox One, please redeem at Xbox.com or your 360" or something along those words.

After redeeming on Xbox.com I just turned on my Xbox One, went to the store and the game was listed as owned not "Buy now!".

Yeah, the code cannot be redeemed on the Xbox One. Trying to do so will give you a message stating "This item cannot be redeemed on Xbox One, please redeem at Xbox.com or your 360" or something along those words.

After redeeming on Xbox.com I just turned on my Xbox One, went to the store and the game was listed as owned not "Buy now!".
same here worked perfect xbox.com then xbox1 and 360 got GOLD and DLC

So I don't live to far from a target so I'll see if they got any left. So I should be looking for a downloadable copy and not a physical copy?

For those looking for this, the UPC is  0478 7584 9297.

I called ahead, they showed 2 copies in store along with verifying the price.    Found it in the back isle on a endcap with the other clearance games.   It's in a green case that's the size of a 360 game but only half as thick.

If your closest store doesn't have it, they should be able to find which stores do for you.

I have one as well looking for Paypal or Microsoft credit/xbox currency. PM me if interested. Or will trade for tomb raider digital

Got 2 available for anyone interested $25 PayPal. BTW to anyone having a hard time finding them, my store had them behind the glass labeled 59.99 just ask a clerk to scan it and it should ring up at 20.98

Some have said yes, one guy said no. Can anyone else confirm that 360 gets the DLC?
I can tell you that I did not get any DLC from using my code, I dont think there is a "Gold" edition for Xbox 360.

X1 downloaded as Gold and came with DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked these up last week for $.98 a piece with a manual price adjustment for $20 off with preorder card. Manager said she didn't care that they were on clearance for $20.98, "it's in the ad save $20 on the game with preorder so we will take $20 off."

Even better due to the manual price adjustment, the games weren't linked to the preorder cards on the transaction so the return on the cards isn't prorated. Returned the cards this week when I stopped by another Target so these double download packs cost $.98 less 5% off redcard. Seemed like a decent deal

In all honesty, is this game worth $20? I am interested, but the general consensus seems awful on this game.
If you like the series then it's pretty good, I think xbox was airing the cod finals today...

My copy worked great on both systems, now I need to find a great deal on the season pass

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the worst COD MP I've played since COD3 on the 360. The single player is worth a run through and the survival mode is decent. Everything was better in Blops 2, honestly BLOPS 2 is the last good COD I've played.

But for $20 to play against your friends on the 360 and play on the X1? I'd say It's worth it. 

bread's done
Back