Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 and Xbox One Download $20.98 Target YMMV

also,   What exactly will i be looking for...   A game or a  Code slip?   and its going to ring up as 20 bucks or w/e no matter what or no..

also, What exactly will i be looking for... A game or a Code slip? and its going to ring up as 20 bucks or w/e no matter what or no..
It should ring up 20.98 but, as always, Target clearance is YMMV.

As far as what you are looking for is a thin DVD case. If not on the display case, then most likely on a clearance endcap in a plastic security holder.

Also, I have two extras, but I'm waiting to hear back from my friends first. If they pass, I will offer them up on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Guys this redeems as the Call of Duty Ghosts Gold Edition on the Xbox One. It includes the base game, the first dlc pack, and a skin. Retail for the gold edition is $60.

FYI Guys this redeems as the Call of Duty Ghosts Gold Edition on the Xbox One. It includes the base game, the first dlc pack, and a skin. Retail for the gold edition is $60.
I feel like this is just a glitch. It's showing up as Gold for everyone. I've had the disc version since launch and I noticed yesterday that mine now says Gold edition as well but I think it's just a mistake.

I feel like this is just a glitch. It's showing up as Gold for everyone. I've had the disc version since launch and I noticed yesterday that mine now says Gold edition as well but I think it's just a mistake.
Oh that sucks, will be able to confirm your suspicions once the install finishes.

This may be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I already have the Prestige Edition on Xbox One with the Season pass. If I redeem the digital Xbox One version, I won't lose the Season Pass right?
Does anyone know if the season passes are backwards compatible ? I have a similar situation where I have a season pass for the xbox one but wondering if I get the 360 version will my xbox one season pass apply to the 360?

Does anyone know if the season passes are backwards compatible ? I have a similar situation where I have a season pass for the xbox one but wondering if I get the 360 version will my xbox one season pass apply to the 360?
Yes they are linked until sometime in May. I can confirm if you just go to the opposite system and go to the store the season pass is free. After getting season pass on xbox store then just DL maps through game like normal

I entered my code online and went to the Gold Edition page on the store and it said "Get it Free", which I am now currently downloading from that page, I will post back when done.  Only at 2% though so could take a bit.

When looking at my account says I own the Gold edition

Picked this up and I must be missing something....for those that bought this, is there a card with a code that specifically says it is to download the full game?  I got 2 pieces of paper in my copy, one is an advertisement for $10 off the season pass and the other just has a code for a 7 day gold trial and another for the Free Fall multiplayer map. 

Picked this up and I must be missing something....for those that bought this, is there a card with a code that specifically says it is to download the full game? I got 2 pieces of paper in my copy, one is an advertisement for $10 off the season pass and the other just has a code for a 7 day gold trial and another for the Free Fall multiplayer map.
There's supposed to be a paper cut out of a disc in the slot next to those papers, and the code is printed on the front of that disc with redemption instructions on the back.

So... If I enter the code for 360, I only have until May to get the XB1 copy? Or do I have a XB1 copy for whenever I decide to buy an XB1 (even if it's after May)?????

So... If I enter the code for 360, I only have until May to get the XB1 copy? Or do I have a XB1 copy for whenever I decide to buy an XB1 (even if it's after May)?????
So long as you use the code you'll be fine it only overall expires, once you redeem it the game licenses won't go anywhere.

Also to update on what Kcobra said, my download isn't finished (These Xbox One downloads will kill you) HOWEVER if you go into the Store and search Call of Duty Ghosts, then open the Onslaught DLC, and the Wolf Skin they'll both allow you to install for free. This further leads me to believe this does indeed include the dlc.

FYI, my closest Target still had them locked up and the price on the rack said $60. Took a picture of the barcode and scanned it at one of the stations and it was $20.98. This store hardly ever has games on the clearance shelf anymore, now I'm wondering if they're just too lazy to put the games on there. Maybe they have stuff on clearance all the time, I just don't know it. Anyway, if you don't see them on clearance, do what I did and check the price.

I have extras, as well. $30 PayPal.

Where do they have the call of duty ghosts cards at/digital download version. Been to two different targets and don't see them anywhere

Looking for a 360/xbox one code

got a Newegg $15 gift card and PSN $10 code for trade for one, haha i know, struggle life

They were on a Cube like shelf directly over from the Xbox One Games for me. Directly in-front of the shelf was Wii U stuff.
Same here. The video games section is such a mess compared to the old days. Different platforms are all mixed together on those square shelves.

Where do they have the call of duty ghosts cards at/digital download version. Been to two different targets and don't see them anywhere
Go to one of those scanner things and type in :

207 22 2225

That will tell you if there any in stock at the store. These are a clearance item so there's no guarantee. Good luck :bouncy:

Im just going to keep the physical xbox 360 copy of ghosts.

If anyone wants my Ghosts 360 / Xbox one download ill give it to a CAG for $30 Paypal. Still New / Sealed,
haven't touched it since purchase :)

PM me if interested.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post here that you get the Call of Duty Ghosts Gold edition
on xbox one which included the base game. $15 DLC and skins worth $60 alone which is a great deal.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing an expiration date anywhere on the packaging, inside or out.

I think you guys are confusing this with the upgrade offer on PS3/PS4.

This is just a code that gives you a license for the 360 GoD version and the Xbone GoD version.  Not an upgrade or anything.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing an expiration date anywhere on the packaging, inside or out.

I think you guys are confusing this with the upgrade offer on PS3/PS4.

This is just a code that gives you a license for the 360 GoD version and the Xbone GoD version. Not an upgrade or anything.
They aren't talking about this specific item they are talking about the season pass that people bought extra that what they are talking about expires in may

Played a few matches so far. Definitely feels better than the broken PC version. Seems like they must have updated it a lot because I'm unlocking stuff really fast. Mostly been playing Gungame which is a blast.

I have one for sale, down to $30. Interested buyers PM me. Code gets you the 360/X1 games plus Onslaught DLC as others have said.

To put this clearly.

-There is ONE code that gives you both the 360 and Xbox One code tied to the account you redeem it on

-Currently the Code will give you the Gold version of the game which includes the first map pack and the wolf skin ($17 worth of DLC)

-The code does have an expiration date (many times this means nothing as the codes will redeem after it) but once you use the code itself the games are tied to your account and have no expiration even if you beer DL the game

- If you have or buy the Ghosts season pass on either the Xbox 360 or Xbox One, you have until May 31 to also get the season pass on the opposite system for free. IE you buy it on 360 and buy an xbox one ghost then you have until May 31 to DL it on the xbox one for free.

-As always Target Clearance is YMMV, but this seems like a nationwide drop.

anyone interested in trading their digital copy for a physical copy? I have a like brand new one, id pay for shipping, I just want the code cause going all digital. PM me if interested.

bread's done
Back