Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 and Xbox One Download $20.98 Target YMMV

I'm sure if someone found these at $11 they wouldn't say so if they're looking to flip them to fellow members.  

This is well worth $25 if your into these sort of games.   I know I sold my physical copy to Bestbuy for $48 (titanfall promo) and picked this up after.

Last edited by a moderator:
These do come up "item not found" now. Got the last few from a nearby Target. Was surprised to see these still on the shelf. Buy 2 get 1, and 10% off w/Cartwheel? Why not? Told some coworkers I'd keep an eye out if I saw any more. Can always get my money back if I over bought right?

Found the last one at my local target. It wasn't even in their system any more, I told the lady at the checkout it was on clearance for $10 something. She just typed in $10.38 and out the door I went. ;)

Now....to play it, trade it, or sell it??

Found the last one at my local target. It wasn't even in their system any more, I told the lady at the checkout it was on clearance for $10 something. She just typed in $10.38 and out the door I went. ;)

Now....to play it, trade it, or sell it??
Maybe not post that it cost you $10 and just sell it for $20 lol.

My "other" target has like 4 of these sitting behind the disc versions. So, based off what every is saying, these will ring up as item not found or something then? Or $20.98 or $10.xx?

So this deal might be dead because I found like 10 at my target but when they scanned, it came out like salvage. They didn't want to sell them. He only let me buy one and the rest he took our of the shelve.

Came up as out of system at my store. Was hoping for the $10 price someone mentioned but settled for a copy at $20.98 figuring they'd be pulled.

Sorry for the bump but I saw another one at the Target by me. It still had the $20+ price on it. I didn't buy it cuz it seems like everyone already has it. If anyone is still interested I can go by later and see if they still have it.

is this still going on?   i wonder if i can pull a trade.  the X1 version for the PS4 version  about to try my target

is this still going on? i wonder if i can pull a trade. the X1 version for the PS4 version about to try my target
I don't see how this would happen. Entirely different game pack, entirely different price and your trying to return something they won't show in system.

^^^^ 

no i meant i buy the game and go on Craiglist or something and do it there.   not go back to target lol

If I have the Season Pass from a 360-purchased version, will I be able to use one of these codes to download to an X1 and then redeem the Season Pass content on that console?

If so, I may have to go hunting for one of these (neither of my closest Targets had them) or else buy one from a fellow CAG. Thanks!
Yes the season pass is cross platform UNTIL May 31.

In order to get it for free you MUST purchase it through in game store or in system store. Meaning you must own the console or "buy" it on a friends console through your GT. Basically you can't "purchase" the season pass for free through xbox.com (at least you couldn't a couple months ago)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back