Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox 360 and Xbox One Download $20.98 Target YMMV

I just tried redeeming this on my xbox one and says the code only works on xbox 360 and than tells me I can only redeem it at xbox.com or on a xbox 360 console. Help?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a great deal today:
CoD Ghosts X1 and 360 for $22.24 and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes for $.28.

I also got to reserve the Watch Dogs Limited Edition for X1 as well as Batman and Wolfenstein.

Now to decide if I wanna sell CoD of not. Really don't want it, lol.

Also, they have another 1 or 2 still in stock.

How about to try to Redeem it online?

Marketplace.xbox.com
yea that worked thank you. I already had the disc version and for some reason its installing something and taking forever, should of just unlocked the code.

I had a great deal today:
CoD Ghosts X1 and 360 for $22.24 and Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes for $.28.

I also got to reserve the Watch Dogs Limited Edition for X1 as well as Batman and Wolfenstein.

Now to decide if I wanna sell CoD of not. Really don't want it, lol.

Also, they have another 1 or 2 still in stock.
how did you get metal gear so cheap?

how did you get metal gear so cheap?
Last week best buy had a buy 2 X1 games get a $15 gift card. I bought MGS and Tomb Raider, while using my GCU. Some how came up to $61.28. (Probably cause I used a $25 gc and $35 in gift certificates.) Traded in TR for $40. (Best Buy couldn't ring up my GCU card so I called support and they sent me a $5 gc.)

$40 + $5 + $15 = $60 :)

Oh, and my mistake. I paid $1.28 for MGS.

Has anyone had the disc version than went to digital? I already had the game on disc but redeemed the code cause I want digital and it's taking hours to download..Why when I already have the game on the xbox?

Has anyone had the disc version than went to digital? I already had the game on disc but redeemed the code cause I want digital and it's taking hours to download..Why when I already have the game on the xbox?
I've done disc to digital a couple times. Yes I downloaded it every time which is annoying.

when you have the game installed and then buy digital, it just checks for installation and should be done. Unless there's an update that needs downloading I guess. Although there seems to be issues with COD and the gold edition.

I picked up an extra copy today if anyone is interested just send me a pm.

I also have the physical disc for the 360 so I'm wondering when I put in my code if ill have to download again and delete original version with saved games?

Now if we could only find a great deal on the rest of the season pass..

Probably because they've removed the old game and now it's only the "Gold Edition" so while you previously installed the disc version, the system requires you to install the new Gold Version regardless if there's any changes.

grabbed the last one was labeled $48, asked the guy to check he didn't want to, I said humor me, he froze and said WOW, great deal, he says how did you know, I said online coupon site, paid then left, thnx.

Went to download on the Xbox1 and it gave me the GOLD edition for free anybody else get GOLD?

grabbed the last one was labeled $48, asked the guy to check he didn't want to, I said humor me, he froze and said WOW, great deal, he says how did you know, I said online coupon site, paid then left, thnx.

Went to download on the Xbox1 and it gave me the GOLD edition for free anybody else get GOLD?
No I think you're the first. :whistle2:

I snagged the last one at two local Targets (Sterling Heights, MI).  I love the thrill of the hunt and score when it comes to Target clearances. 

I'm not a CoD guy by any stretch of the imagination, but I've wanted to try this one for nothing more than the set pieces.  Still, I'm on the fence if I'm going to download it or sell it.  I would have preferred a hard copy. 

If any one has any other Xbox One digital game codes and would like to trade, PM me. 

I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring. My buddy ended up getting a PS4, so we'll play Ghosts on there instead; I have a code available for $30 as well. PM me if interested.

The game itself has been $25 now on MS, I feel like spending more for a digital version seems pretty weird to me (in regards to those selling it for $30)

I would gladly take a code for $25, anything over that seems dirty for me haha especially since I already own the disc

The game itself has been $25 now on MS, I feel like spending more for a digital version seems pretty weird to me (in regards to those selling it for $30)

I would gladly take a code for $25, anything over that seems dirty for me haha especially since I already own the disc
Maybe cause you get the 360 version as well as the wolf dlc and first map pack on it for the One.

Comes with the Gold Edition DLC Which is Onslaught and Wolf Skin. That's $17 worth of DLC.

Maybe cause you get the 360 version as well as the wolf dlc and first map pack on it for the One.
I would also add that the $20.88 price is before taxes and this is not even considering the cost in time and gas (which will vary between CAG's, but is a value greater than zero).

My gripe is more of when people already were there getting one and they were lucky enough to snag extras. I have sold countless things like this at cost to fellow CAGs just to spread the deal around to more users. Hell I just did that yesterday and I had to go out to the post office to do so and package up the stuff and didn't charge the CAG some 'convenience' fee. Eh whatever

My gripe is more of when people already were there getting one and they were lucky enough to snag extras. I have sold countless things like this at cost to fellow CAGs just to spread the deal around to more users. Hell I just did that yesterday and I had to go out to the post office to do so and package up the stuff and didn't charge the CAG some 'convenience' fee. Eh whatever
Some of us don't really have the spare cash to grab extras. Some of us also live in states where you must drive places to get anything.

Has it been confirmed that the DLC is included and not just a name holder in the marketplace? Some people earlier speculated glitch or just name update.

Just a heads up, but this isn't a pack with two codes. It's a single code that ties both versions to one XBL account. There's no splitting up and sharing with this one, folks.
Like the nba 2k14 ones

I went to my Target last night. Scanned at 59.99. :(
Make sure it's the digital pack and have the employee scan the actual game and not the label outside (if it's in the lock case the label comes up at $69.99). At my Target the pack isn't marked clearance and it's locked but scanning the game itself comes up as $20.98

Make sure it's the digital pack and have the employee scan the actual game and not the label outside (if it's in the lock case the label comes up at $69.99). At my Target the pack isn't marked clearance and it's locked but scanning the game itself comes up as $20.98
Thanks I'll try that tonight. It was the digital pack, but the guy just scanned the label outside.

I have one that I was going to use as a replacement to my physical disc, but I may part with it.  Send me a PM with any offers or even trades if you are interested.

Edit: Gone

my brother picked up a copy for $20 + tax earlier

great deal plus I didn't have to download the game, it actually saved the installation/update from my disc copy B^)

infectionnnnnn

bread's done
Back