Can anyone recommend a good wallet?

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
The one I have now is damaging my credit card so I need to switch. I used to have a Fossil wallet years ago and was thinking about going back to that. I really don't need anything to hold change, just something to hold my ID and bank cards without being too bulky.

I have simple leather trifold one by Tommy Hilfiger I got for xmas years ago. Still works great. Never damaged any of my cards.

I have an ostrich wallet I picked up in mexico a few years back. They're typically pretty pricey though, but they look nice and are pretty durable

I couldn't imagine having one of those super think wallets. I'm paranoid enough that I'm going to lose/have stolen my uber thick leather one. I would only be confident that the one as thin as a folded piece of paper wouldn't be lost is if I had it in my hand 24/7

[quote name='Organization_XIII']I couldn't imagine having one of those super think wallets. I'm paranoid enough that I'm going to lose/have stolen my uber thick leather one. I would only be confident that the one as thin as a folded piece of paper wouldn't be lost is if I had it in my hand 24/7[/QUOTE]

Same. I keep mine in my back pocket so I want one thick and heavy enough that I can easily notice it's not there when I stand up etc. as I've had it fall out in a movie theater seat etc. various times over the years but always noticed right away.

I've had a Burberry wallet for almost 5 years now and the thing looks the same it did when I got it. just a bifold wallet, but the thing is the perfect size for my credit cards and cash. Can't put change in it at all though. Bad part is they run over $200, but it was worth it since i used to go through at least 2 wallets a year before I got this one.

Large-Paper-Clip-Money-Clip_DF65F278.jpg

I recommend my wallet. It is a simple leather wallet with ID holder insert, but it will hold your money quite nicely...and it will not get lonely because it will be next to my money, so they can become friends! :D

I will gladly hold on to any money you give me in my wallet. It will be like an automatic wallet that is bottomless, because all you will have to do is hand me the money, then like magic it will be placed in my wallet and carefully tucked into my pants pocket for safe keeping.

I only guarantee that I can receive funds though, and I tell you this up front. Deposits to my wallet will be gratefully received and taken promptly. Withdrawals, however, are tricky. You will first have to fill out a 10 page withdrawal slip and write a 5 page essay describing why you want the money and how grateful you will be when you receive it. I then have 30 days to either accept or deny your request based on no criteria other than my own personal judgment. If your request is accepted, I will send you your money via USPS ground shipping. If denied, I will send you a picture of me enjoying your money, at no cost to you (all shipping paid for). ;)

If you would like to utilize my wallet for your all your monetary deposit needs, then feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you in the future! :D :D

Best regards,

RedRing

[quote name='Organization_XIII']I was just going to mention a money clip where you carry nothing but cash and maybe your id in it.[/QUOTE]

Those aren't so feasible the the age of credit cards, all these retailer discount cards needed to get sale prices in grocery stores or earn reward points, membership cards for places like Costco or Sam's Club etc.

Wallet's just seem more convenient to me.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Those aren't so feasible the the age of credit cards, all these retailer discount cards needed to get sale prices in grocery stores or earn reward points, membership cards for places like Costco or Sam's Club etc.

Wallet's just seem more convenient to me.[/QUOTE]

I never carry any of those shopping card, just give them my phone number and they can look up the info. Which is good since I don't have to carry 5-6 cards.

[quote name='62t']I never carry any of those shopping card, just give them my phone number and they can look up the info. Which is good since I don't have to carry 5-6 cards.[/QUOTE]

True. I only have a couple these days and prefer them to giving my number as it saves a little time vs. having them punch it in or punching it in myself at the self check out.

Also have other things I like to keep in my wallet like my insurance cards etc. so I always have them with me when at the doctor or dentist or pharmacy etc.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']I just use the keychain sized shopping cards.
[/quote]

My key chain is overloaded already as my car key and remote is pretty big and have a lot of keys on there in addition to those.

Only tag thing I have on there is my LA Fitness membership one as I had no choice on that one as that's the only type of membership card they provide.

The only reason I don't use a money clip is because I never have cash on me - only my debit card

I usually still have cash. I go out for lunch or dinner/happy hour with colleagues a lot and it's usually easier to pitch in cash than split the check on a bunch of cards.

bread's done
Back