(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pigsofa']How much for the madden, and where ya from?[/quote]
I'm in Victoria, make me an offer on it.

@CoffeeMan Already have it

i should be getting a copy of Red Steel soon (dojoofpain fansite) anyone want it

EB said $22 credit, just checking if anyone want it here (Vancouver Area only)

should get in a week or two or three

[quote name='idontknow69']i should be getting a copy of Red Steel soon (dojoofpain fansite) anyone want it

EB said $22 credit, just checking if anyone want it here (Vancouver Area only)

should get in a week or two or three[/quote]

EB is giving 22$ Credit for Red steel?

might as well sell it there i think :p

everyone wants to get rid of it...

Opened copy of Call of Duty 3 Xbox 360 for sale or trade.

I'm looking for Resident Evil 4 GCN, Sonic Gems Collection, Super Mario Sunshine, Beyond Good & Evil GCN, a GCN controller, sealed in package Nintendo Wii points card(s), a Wii Classic controller, and also, Criterion or Limited Edition DVD's such as: Ran Criterion Collection, In the Mood for Love Criterion Collection, Short Cuts Criterion Collection, provide your complete trade list; Munich: 2 Disc Limited Edition, War of the Worlds: 2 Disc Limited Edition, Planet of the Apes: 35 Year An. Edition, etc. I'm also very interested in the Alfred Hitchcock: Masterpiece Collection.

Sale Price: $50 CAN shipped.

Located in Ontario, just outside the GTA.

Thanks.

I got a used FFXII and Call of Duty 3 for the PS2 for sale (the boxes are sealed in plastic). I am mostly willing to sell them:

FFXII- Selling to highest bidder over $38 (that is the EB credit).
Call of Duty 3- Selling to highest bidder over $33 (same, EB credit).

Post here or PM me for a faster reply.

I have Viewtiful Joe 1 (used and complete with manual), VJ2 (new and sealed), Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (players choice, mint/complete) and X-Men Legends (players choice mint/complete) up for trade or sale, PM me if you're interested

I have FFXII for $40 (Canadian of course) shipped to Ontario or Quebec. If you're interested pm me.

keep in mind guys, this is CHEAPASSGAMER, so try not to place your prices too high, after all, we're all here to get deals on everything :) thanks in advance

[quote name='maigoyume']keep in mind guys, this is CHEAPASSGAMER, so try not to place your prices too high, after all, we're all here to get deals on everything :) thanks in advance[/quote]

I was thinking that too. Is the Call Of Duty 3 for 50 bucks for the PS2? If so, your offering a used title at retail price.

EB Games will give me $38 + tax (~$43) for Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii). Any CAG in the Greater Vancouver Region want it for a flat $40 tell me. Decided my friends and I likely won't be playing this so might as well sell it before it's $8 at EB =/

I'll trade it for Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii) if anyone in GVR is willing ;)

EDIT: It's gone. Traded Rayman + $10 for Trauma Center sealed with someone on RFD.

[quote name='Azumangaman']I was thinking that too. Is the Call Of Duty 3 for 50 bucks for the PS2? If so, your offering a used title at retail price.[/quote]

If you were refering to me, no. I am selling Call of Duty 3 to anyone who wants it for over $33 CDN. Same with FFXII. I am selling it to anyone who wants it over $38 CDN.

I've got super monkey ball for the wii for sale or trade. I'm in Victoria. But I will ship anywhere aslong as you pay shipping.

I got a used FFXII and Call of Duty 3 for the PS2 for sale (the boxes are sealed in plastic). I am mostly willing to sell them:

FFXII- Selling to highest bidder over $38 (the $38 is the EB credit value).
Call of Duty 3- Selling to highest bidder over $33 (same; the $33 is the EB credit value).

Just post here or PM me for a faster reply.

I'm looking for Metal Gear Twin Snakes for GC, new or used with complete. Located in vancouver, PM me if anyone have it for sale.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='boba_fett300']I'm looking for Metal Gear Twin Snakes for GC, new or used with complete. Located in vancouver, PM me if anyone have it for sale.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

i picked it up from EB today for 25 bucks, you should check there

What's up guys, this is my first post on the website so I'll try to make it a good one ;)

Things I want to sell:
-------------------------------
Bleach: Heat the Soul 3 (PSP - $30.00)
Enchanted Arms (Xbox 360 - $35.00)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (Xbox 360 - $30.00)
Dragonball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 (Nintendo DS - $20.00)
*Kirby: Canvas Curse (Nintendo DS - $20.00)
Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4 (Nintendo DS - $20.00)
Bleach DS: First Version (Nintendo DS - $35.00)
Amped: Not for Resale Version (Xbox - $5.00)
Splashdown (Xbox - $10.00)
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (Xbox - $10.00)
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny (Xbox - $10.00)
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO (Xbox - $10.00)
Dead to Rights (Xbox - $5.00)
Pikmin (Gamecube - $10.00)

Things I'm looking to buy:
Anything for Xbox 360 or Gamecube. Hook me up with a message if you have anything you want to sell and I'll get back to you if it's a good deal.

That's about it! I keep all my games really well preserved (I'm a 20 year old guy who still values any money he spends so they're kept in safe storage when not being played) and every game listed includes the case and the manual. Pikmin was bought used I think so the case is pretty marked up, but the game itself is fine. Anyway, if any of you are interested in these just reply or send me a private message here at CAG. Thanks!

P.S. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Sorry, forgot to mention that ^^'

P.P.S. Forgot to add payment and shipping info, sorry guys >< here it is:
----------------
Shipping
----------------
Anything below $30.00, please add $3.00 for shipping. This is only because Canada Post tends to rip people off pretty badly sometimes. Anything over $30.00 I'll ship for free, and that includes if you buy two $20.00 games or something.

-----------------
Payment
-----------------
You can pay with money order, cash or Paypal. M/O or Cash just send me an e-mail with what you want, your name and your address, and I'll send you a reply with my mailing address and info on whether or not I still have the game you want. As soon as I receive the M/O or Cash I'll send the game out the next day.

For paypal, send me an e-mail first to make sure I still have the game you want, then just send payment to [email protected] with your name, address and what you want and I'll send the game out the next day.

Also, if anyone wants any pictures of anything just let me know and I'll add a link next to the game name. I clean out my games every now and then so if anyone wants to keep this post bumped, I'll do my part and update my list now and then (I'll keep this one updated so you guys don't have to go looking all over the topic for a new list). Thanks and sorry for that missing info! ^^

PLEASE READ!!: Any game with a '*' next to it has an english AND french back-cover. That's because I live in Quebec, which is bilingual, and for some reason Nintendo actually takes the time to change the back of the cover completely instead of cover it up with a temporary slip-in like Microsoft and Sony do. I don't really mind it, never have, but if you're picky about these things please take this into consideration.

[quote name='Azumangaman']See people? Keosuke's got the right idea!
Some very good deals. I'll have to think about it. Shipping included?[/quote]those are some VERY slick deals, btw keosuke i would like to buy pikmin off you, i live in vancouver, do you accept paypal?

Oh hey sorry guys, forgot to mention the whole shipping thing. Add $3.00 for anything under $30.00. Anything over $30.00 I'll ship for free (that includes if you buy two $20.00 games or something). The only reason I'm charging at all is because Canada Post tends to rip people off pretty hardcore sometimes. I've edited my previous post to show the shipping info too ^^ oh and before I forget, I do take paypal. Just e-mail me first to make sure I still have the game you want, then send payment to [email protected] with your name, address and what you want and I'll send it off the next day. Thanks guys, this is an awesome community ;)

Oh, and if you want any pictures of the games I'm selling, let me know. I'll add a link next to the game name as soon as I've taken one. Added that to the previous post too ^^'

Did anyone buy Skardee's copy of Ikaruga? just wondering because I really want it >__>

EDIT: Also, I have a Mario Kart DS that I'm looking to sell. If anyone is interested, contact me at [email protected]

Where in Quebec are you? I'm interested in Exit 2 and Mario and Luigi PiT. And I'm sorry, but I must ask this... What language is Mario and Luigi's manual and insert? I hate games that have French writing ANYWHERE on them...

[quote name='Keosuke']

Things I want to sell:
Exit 2 (PSP - $25.00)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Nintendo DS - $20.00)
[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Where in Quebec are you? I'm interested in Exit 2 and Mario and Luigi PiT. And I'm sorry, but I must ask this... What language is Mario and Luigi's manual and insert? I hate games that have French writing ANYWHERE on them...[/quote]

It's kind of ironic how it's usually the people in Quebec who hate the French writing the most >_>; I think it must have to be do with being around lots of seperatists or something?

Living in Quebec has changed my view on reality drastically. If you want my honest opinion, wannabe French Quebecois are fucking annoying. Quebec should just drop the damn Frenchie theme and speak English.

But, I do like France. I've had family who lived in Italy and France and they said the people there were polite. Damn Quebecois...

So, yeah, I think I hate French things because of seperatists. Boy, it's hard going to school here... Even though it's an English school.

/endrant
[quote name='Firestorm'] think it must have to be do with being around lots of seperatists or something?[/quote]

Yeah. I get that feeling from a lot of people living in Quebec that I see on message boards. I was born in Montreal but moved to Vancouver just before I hit 2 years old so I wasn't exposed to it much. I did visit Montreal two years ago though and the kids of the family my family stayed with hated French =P

Man do I ever know how you feel. I've lived in Quebec my whole life, went to a french elementary school and I still can't speak the language. Getting a job or conversing with half the people in this province is hard as hell because of that.

Back to the info you wanted regarding my games though. Yes, most of the Nintendo DS games that I have, minus the imported ones and a select few I ordered from the states, have french writing on the back because Nintendo seems to find it easier to mess with the case than to just cover it with a french slip-in like Microsoft and Sony do. I'll actually add that into the previous post and put a star next to any game that has an english AND french back cover. Unfortunately, that includes Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

I'm gonna try taking my list and putting it in the trading thread too so that anyone who wants to see it doesn't have to go looking through this topic. I'm gonna keep both updated though so whatever's easiest for everyone ;)

[quote name='naes']Living in Quebec has changed my view on reality drastically. If you want my honest opinion, wannabe French Quebecois are fucking annoying. Quebec should just drop the damn Frenchie theme and speak English.

But, I do like France. I've had family who lived in Italy and France and they said the people there were polite. Damn Quebecois...

So, yeah, I think I hate French things because of seperatists. Boy, it's hard going to school here... Even though it's an English school.

/endrant[/quote]

Where in Quebec are you.

I'm french, from New-Brunswick, moved to quebec for a job. And since my dialect has english and french mixed together, even I have a hard time getting understood :p

What's fun though, is going in a store and talking english on purpose, just to laugh at the way they speak :p

Ok i got my Red Steel + 2 Stragey Guides

ill sell to to anyone in the Vancouver Area, EB is offering $22 for the game, ill sell it for anything more (trade as well, just give me a list)
otherwise ill just sell to them Wednesday

PM me

I'll guess I'll take it anyway. I guess 2 games in my collection that have French writing on them will be fine. Keosuke, where in Quebec are you? If you're in the Montreal area, willing to do local pickup or something? I'll give you $40 for Exit 2 and Mario and Luigi. LMK.

[quote name='Keosuke']Man do I ever know how you feel. I've lived in Quebec my whole life, went to a french elementary school and I still can't speak the language. Getting a job or conversing with half the people in this province is hard as hell because of that.

Back to the info you wanted regarding my games though. Yes, most of the Nintendo DS games that I have, minus the imported ones and a select few I ordered from the states, have french writing on the back because Nintendo seems to find it easier to mess with the case than to just cover it with a french slip-in like Microsoft and Sony do. I'll actually add that into the previous post and put a star next to any game that has an english AND french back cover. Unfortunately, that includes Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

I'm gonna try taking my list and putting it in the trading thread too so that anyone who wants to see it doesn't have to go looking through this topic. I'm gonna keep both updated though so whatever's easiest for everyone ;)[/quote]

I'm on the island of Montreal.
[quote name='CoffeeMan']Where in Quebec are you.

I'm french, from New-Brunswick, moved to quebec for a job. And since my dialect has english and french mixed together, even I have a hard time getting understood :p

What's fun though, is going in a store and talking english on purpose, just to laugh at the way they speak :p[/quote]

The dual language covers bother me too. I just don't like the redundancy and the clutter involved. It just ruins the box art IMO.

Toronto gets the dual language covers often for Nintendo games.

You could try downloading the covers from cdcovers.cc and printing them out at a professional printing shop but that would likely cost a lot.

[quote name='naes']I'll guess I'll take it anyway. I guess 2 games in my collection that have French writing on them will be fine. Keosuke, where in Quebec are you? If you're in the Montreal area, willing to do local pickup or something? I'll give you $40 for Exit 2 and Mario and Luigi. LMK.[/quote]

That sounds fair if it's local pickup. I live in Ile Perrot if you know where that is. Either way though send me a PM and if it's all good to go then I'll take Exit 2 and Mario & Luigi off the list ^^

To be honest, I know where that is but I have no clue how to get there. :lol:
[quote name='Keosuke']That sounds fair if it's local pickup. I live in Ile Perrot if you know where that is. Either way though send me a PM and if it's all good to go then I'll take Exit 2 and Mario & Luigi off the list ^^[/quote]

If anyone in the Greater Vancouver Region wants one of these for local pickup, just tell me:

Red Steel Prima Guide - $10
Forza 2 Faceplate (not in stores yet, but I got it) - $10

I have a ps2 that goes to the menu but doesn't seem to read discs anymore (I tried a burned DVD and a really scratched ps2 game). I don't have any games or controllers, just the wires. I was thinking about trading it for two xbox 360 games or something if anyone is interested. I have someone who wants it for 40$ but I'd rather have 2 games because I don't have a rogers video anywhere near here (Hudson QC, near montreal) so even used games are expensive!

just let me know if you have games you'd be willing to part with for a non working playstation 2.

I also have Ghost Recon Assault Warfighter for 25$ or trade for another game. It's just in a dvd case with the manual on the front under the pl atic, not the official box. :(

bread's done
Back