(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CAGers, the following are going on eBay/EBgames...

Xbox 360
New:
- NHL 07 - $40
- Lord of the Rings: BFME2 - $40
Used:
- PGR - $20
- Gears of War - $50

PS2
Used:
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - $10
- Medal of Honor: Frontline - $8 (disk is a bit scratched, case is a brand new DVD case)
- Soul Calibur II - $10
- Viewtiful Joe - $12
- Xenosaga: Episode 1 - $12
- GTA: San Andreas PLUS strategy guide in mint condition - $35

PC
Used:
- Neverwinter Nights - $8
- Command & Conquer Generals -$10
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - $7
- Deus Ex 2: Invisible War - $7
- Microsoft Sidewinder: Strategic Commander: $15 (Joystick for RTS/RPG games, which allow for ~18 hotkeys)
These three games below came bundled with my video card, they come in jewel cases and are legit, but "OEMish":
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (with bonus map disc, think its mapmaker or something) - $7
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project -$7
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon -$7
or all three for $15

For more info or pics, send me a PM. You can also visit my BST post here on RFD.

i have
Hot shots golf (psp)
nanostray NDS
Trace memory NDS
new super mario bros NDS

anyone want to let me know how much shipping a ds/psp game usually is ?
then i can throw on a price tag
thanks

I have

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for xbox 360 for $30

This isn't a Roger's Video copy so there are no marker writing or rings on it.

Games I'm willing to go 1 for 1 for are:

New Super Mario Brothers DS
Pheonix Wright Ace Attourney or the sequel DS
Trauma Center

Edit: I'm no longer looking for 360, X-Box games in return for DOAX2 since I am trying to trade/sell my 360 .

I have a ps2 that goes to the menu but doesn't seem to read discs anymore (I tried a burned DVD and a really scratched ps2 game). I don't have any games or controllers, just the wires and the system. I was thinking about trading it for an xbox 360 games or something if anyone is interested.

just let me know if you have a game you'd be willing to part with for a non working playstation 2. I don't know, maybe someone is good with their hands and wants a project. :p

I also have Ghost Recon Assault Warfighter for 25$ or trade for another game. It's just in a dvd case with the manual on the front under the pl atic, not the official box. :(

sorry for the repost but I needed to change the offer because my old one was lousy!

Oh shoot I thought you had the x-box version of San Andreas, I'm looking for that one instead since I already have a PS2 version of it.

I just cut and paste sorry.

For the record I live in Toronto (North York). I bought this game used from gamecenter and still have the receipt. I've played 2 1/2 hours of it and didn't really like it.

Edit: I'm no longer looking for 360, X-Box games in return for DOAX2 since I am trying to trade/sell my 360 .

[quote name='maigoyume']long time no see coffeeman, you too cool to hang out with us CAG's anymore ;)?[/quote]

haha it's more of No more time to do anything since i'm doing 11hours a day at work :(

I check the Canada forums daily though, It's just i have no time to reply.

I might have some stuff for sale once i get time to finish my games :)

[quote name='CoffeeMan']haha it's more of No more time to do anything since i'm doing 11hours a day at work :(

I check the Canada forums daily though, It's just i have no time to reply.

I might have some stuff for sale once i get time to finish my games :)[/quote]sounds good, after all those awesome deals i got from you, can't wait :cool:

[quote name='kech']i have
Hot shots golf (psp)
nanostray NDS
Trace memory NDS
new super mario bros NDS

anyone want to let me know how much shipping a ds/psp game usually is ?
then i can throw on a price tag
thanks[/quote]

Is the Hot Shots Golf the Open Tee version? PM me.

i just posted prices in my list for 360 games, all prices are in USD though, due to the large amount of american buyers and the assumption that people will be paying with PayPal

true enough, but keep in mind this is the canadian deals board and the exchange rate is definitely NOT in favour of the canadian dollar right now

[quote name='maigoyume'] the exchange rate is definitely NOT in favour of the canadian dollar right now[/quote]

I remember the days back in 2000 when the exchange rate was 1 Canadian dollar =.64 USD and N64 games cost $89.99 + tax ($105 after tax)

.85 is still decent considering the Canadian economy has been booming the last year or so.

I would preferably trade using Canadian dollars just so I wouldn't have to use xe.com to do the conversion rates.

Got FFXII for PS2. Looking for a wide assortment of PSP games/movies including, but not limited to:

Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
Latest NBA game
NBA Street Showdown
GTA Liberty City Stories
Tekken Dark Ressurection

Movies: family guy, aqua teen hungar force, harold and kumar, etc.

PM me or just post here.

NOTE: Even if you don't have any of the games/movies listed,
just post a list.

I could of sworn I just posted here saying I had Twilight Princess and a copy of Super Swing Golf I believe I am ready to part with.

[quote name='X-Factor']I remember the days back in 2000 when the exchange rate was 1 Canadian dollar =.64 USD and N64 games cost $89.99 + tax ($105 after tax)

.85 is still decent considering the Canadian economy has been booming the last year or so.

I would preferably trade using Canadian dollars just so I wouldn't have to use xe.com to do the conversion rates.[/quote]haha lucky for me i never bought stuff from the US back then, in any case the method i use is CAD for Canadian traders and USD for American's, just makes things simpler :)

[quote name='magiic']I could of sworn I just posted here saying I had Twilight Princess and a copy of Super Swing Golf I believe I am ready to part with.[/quote]

How Much for Super swing golf?

[quote name='mistergoku']I have the following that I no longer play:

Contact
New Super Mario Bros.
Phantom Brave
La Pucelle Tactics[/quote]

If your shipping, I'm interested in La Pucelle Tactics and Contact. PM me w/pics and costs please:D

[quote name='mistergoku']I have the following that I no longer play:

Contact
New Super Mario Bros.
Phantom Brave
La Pucelle Tactics[/quote]CML for Contact, I also have Metroid Prime 2 Echoes mint/complete up for trade

[quote name='CoffeeMan']How Much for Super swing golf?[/quote]

Make me a reasonable offer. Anyone have any idea how much it would cost me to send it to Quebec.

[quote name='Azumangaman']If your shipping, I'm interested in La Pucelle Tactics and Contact. PM me w/pics and costs please:D[/quote]

Thanks, I sent you another PM.

A question: if both people have no feed back, who goes first? Shipping or payment?

If any Canadian CAG wants a copy of Advance Wars Dual Strike brand new sealed for $22 CAN shipped LMK. I need the payment ASAP though.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Thanks, I sent you another PM.

A question: if both people have no feed back, who goes first? Shipping or payment?[/quote]

I'd say Payment as that's easier to get back then shipment.

[quote name='naes']If any Canadian CAG wants a copy of Advance Wars Dual Strike brand new sealed for $22 CAN shipped LMK. I need the payment ASAP though.[/quote]oh snap thats an AWESOME deal, too bad i already got a copy :roll:

I take it you're being sarcastic because of the rolling eyes. The game goes for $30 USD sealed on eBay before shipping and I'm only asking for $22 CAD shipped (about $18 USD)...

Do you want me to charge less or something?
[quote name='maigoyume']oh snap thats an AWESOME deal, too bad i already got a copy :roll:[/quote]

[quote name='naes']I take it you're being sarcastic because of the rolling eyes. The game goes for $30 USD sealed on eBay before shipping and I'm only asking for $22 CAD shipped (about $18 USD)...

Do you want me to charge less or something?[/quote]no no i meant it, i didn't notice i clicked that emoticon, you can't even get it for $30 CAD here =| i got lucky and scored a copy off coffeeman for $15, didn't mean to make it sound sarcastic, sorry buddy :)

They put the game in a bubble mailer and mail it to you. If they don't send, report to shrike and if you paid with PayPal, file a complaint.
[quote name='GuardianFlash']how does this shipping thing work? What if you pay and the person doesnt even ship the item.[/quote]

[quote name='GuardianFlash']how does this shipping thing work? What if you pay and the person doesnt even ship the item.[/quote]

Usually, person will have feedback on the site that you can use to figure out if they're credible (most are). Pay by PayPal. For example, looking at my feeback will show you've I've made 6 deals on CAG and all have been successful =)

[quote name='naes']Woah, was your $15 for brand new sealed?[/quote]nah, but mint/complete, coffeeman takes goooood care of his games :) exactly what i like

I do but Im not allowed to buy it lol

My girlfriend said I can't buy anything until my birthday is past. So if you still have it on the 9th I'll likely take it.

[quote name='naes']Anyone need PoPoLoCrois for PSP? Brand new, sealed. $25 CAD shipped.[/quote]
I'll happily take you up on that.

[quote name='maigoyume']no no i meant it, i didn't notice i clicked that emoticon, you can't even get it for $30 CAD here =| [/quote]
Indeed, I found a copy of AWDS for $30 at the flea market about a month ago and was pleased to get it. I hadn't seen it FS since it was new ;)

Hey, I've got phoenix wright 1 and 2 for sale. Each for $25 or best offer. Located in downtown toronto for pick up. Willing to ship with Paypal as payment.

[quote name='naes']Well, it's been sold :D

I'll see if I can get 1 more...[/QUOTE]

You're my hero if you can get another copy of Advance Wars.

Heck, anyone will be my hero if they can find my a copy of that game below 30 bucks.

bread's done
Back