(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JGonspy']You're my hero if you can get another copy of Advance Wars.

Heck, anyone will be my hero if they can find my a copy of that game below 30 bucks.[/quote]

Check your EB for stock. I'm assuming you're in Canada too. Price should be $20 new although it might go back up tomorrow.

[quote name='Firestorm']Check your EB for stock. I'm assuming you're in Canada too. Price should be $20 new although it might go back up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I tried that and the only one that had it was charging 30 bucks for a used copy. Since I live in Toronto I assumed there might be some place that was still carrying the game, but I've only found two stores carrying high priced used copies.

Xbox 360 VGA HD Cable for for only $20 include shipping. (At BB cost $49.99)

It alouds you to use your computer monitor or HDTV with your Xbox360. It provides High Definition image up to 1080p.

PM or email me if you're looking for one.

[TRADE ME YOUR GAMES. MAKE AN OFFER. WILL CONSIDER ANY STORE'S CREDIT.

CHEAP GAMES:
$15 each
BNIB-Gunpey DS
BNIB-Nanostray
BNIB-Gunpey PSP
BNIB-Zelda 4 swords adventures-GBA Not player's choice-EXTREMELY RARE!!!
Socom PS2

$20 each
BNIB-GTA Double Pack PS2: includes GTA Vice City and GTA 3
$25 each
BNIB-Castlevania:portrait of ruin
BNIB-Brain Age
BNIB-Big Brain Academy
MINT-FIRE EMBLEM GBA

$30 each
Mario Kart DS
Starfox

$35 each
F1 Championship edition ps3
Crackdown x360
MLB 2k7 x360
BNIB-Pro evolution soccer 2007

I have Advance Wars DS, no case and only PDF for manual. I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Let me know if you want to trade something for it. I am generally pretty open.

~S

I'm selling a few of my Xbox 360 -
Gear of War - $45
Amped 3 - $20
Project Gotham Racing 3 - $15
Pocket Bike Racer - $2

PC games -
Unreal Torment 3 - $15
Battlefield 2 - $35
Battlefield 2:Special Ops - $30

I keep very good care of all my games so there are no scratches on the discs, manuals are mint, etc.

I'm thinking of getting rid of Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii, if anybody wants to make me an offer, just PM me.

Hi,

Got a brand new copy of Spider-Man 3 the game for Xbox 360 with a free ticket to see spiderman 3 for free. Looking for $60, pick-up in Vancouver BC only. If anyone is interested, email me @ [email protected]

Thanks!

[quote name='stooples2k3']Geist GCN - $32 bucks

mint condition![/quote]not sure if that was a joke post or not, but its $19.99 at most places now new

[quote name='boba_fett300']Hi,

Got a brand new copy of Spider-Man 3 the game for Xbox 360 with a free ticket to see spiderman 3 for free. Looking for $60, pick-up in Vancouver BC only. If anyone is interested, email me @ [email protected]

Thanks![/quote]

I would hate to have a ticket I had to pay for to see the movie free.

[quote name='maigoyume']not sure if that was a joke post or not, but its $19.99 at most places now new[/quote]

Was $1 at EB on Boxing Day >.> I got it free with my WiiMote when I bought a Wii at EB at launch. Traded it in at Blockbuster for the Halo 3 deal.

[quote name='Firestorm']Was $1 at EB on Boxing Day >.> I got it free with my WiiMote when I bought a Wii at EB at launch. Traded it in at Blockbuster for the Halo 3 deal.[/quote]
Nice. Hopefully he's kidding. 32.99 is disgusting.

Okay gotta liquidate my old stock to buy an airline ticket. Shipping will be by whatever carrier you choose, to wherever you are. No additional costs for shipping beyond what the shipping company charges, plus whatever the packaging costs.

ESPN 2k5 new (shrink wrap still on) $10
NFL 2k3 - $3
NHL 2003 - $3
NBA Live 2003 - $3
Fifa Soccer 2005 - $3
Fifa Soccer 2006 - $3
Fifa Street - $3
UEFA Euro 2004 - $3

(take all used sports games for $15, add in the one new game and make it an even $20)

Midnight Club Street Racing - $3
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance - $5
Mortal Kombat Deception - $3
Freedom Fighters - $10
Dead To Rights - $5
XIII - $3
Socom US Navy Seals - $5
Splinter Cell - $5
Timesplitters - Future Perfect - $5

One psp game for sale, Me and My Katamari $20
Two DS games for sale, Lunar Dragon Song, and Puyo Pop Fever for $10 each.

And I'll throw out Ping Pals for the DS for $1 for anyone who just wants to complete their collection.

Email me fadedcircle a t hotmail.com. Local pick ups are accepted.

[quote name='stooples2k3']hey Firefox, was Geiest preplayed or brand new for a dollar?[/quote]

Brand new. They also sold brand new Geist for $9.89 on a bunch of their Game of the Day deals. The game is worth less than $10 for sure.

I was just at EB and Geist is even part of their 'up to 75% off' sale. It's 10 bucks, and if you ask me, it's 10 bucks better spent on a much better game, or pizza at least. Pizza Pizza is having one of three mediums if you spend at least 10 bucks of food before delivery. Pizza >> Geist. :p

[quote name='poiuiu']I was just at EB and Geist is even part of their 'up to 75% off' sale. It's 10 bucks, and if you ask me, it's 10 bucks better spent on a much better game, or pizza at least. Pizza Pizza is having one of three mediums if you spend at least 10 bucks of food before delivery. Pizza >> Geist. :p[/quote]yea, but pizza pizza pizza never comes out nice :bomb:

I am looking to get rid of a PS3 game to get motorstorm. I am about to trade in one of:
NFS:carbon
Madden 07
NBA Street Homecourt
Fight Night
Def Jam Icon

I'll probably do this trade tommorrow morning, so let me know asap.
~S

[quote name='Firestorm']Brand new. They also sold brand new Geist for $9.89 on a bunch of their Game of the Day deals. The game is worth less than $10 for sure.[/quote]

i have not played Geist before, is it worth it for 10 bucks? just wondering what does Stooples really mean?

I didn't play it either. I had too many other games to play. Stooples is a word for Staples that I assume the RFDer mahjongmaniac started to popularize over there. Stooples2k3 is someone trying to impersonate MJM.

[quote name='Firestorm']I didn't play it either. I had too many other games to play. Stooples is a word for Staples that I assume the RFDer mahjongmaniac started to popularize over there. Stooples2k3 is someone trying to impersonate MJM.[/quote]

that MJM can get really annoying at times, and he has a cocky attitude. i thought i saw him posting on Cheapassgamer awhile ago.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=89962

[quote name='jonkaho']that MJM can get really annoying at times, and he has a cocky attitude. i thought i saw him posting on Cheapassgamer awhile ago.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=89962[/quote]

A bit, but he's not as annoying as this kid =P He signed up to just say this guy was a fake. Which became obvious after a while.

1. Stooples revealed his location, MJM never does.
2. Stooples always tries to make fun of "his" RFD addiction
3. Stooples calls me funny names because I've caught on or something? I dunno, crazy intarweb trollz

I don't mind MJM too much.

MJM brings a new meaning to the word "rhetoric." I mostly glaze over his posts, but he does provide useful bits of info every so often.

stooples2k3 just keeps saying how he's addicted to RFD, has no job, and can't afford anything because of it.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']MJM brings a new meaning to the word "rhetoric." I mostly glaze over his posts, but he does provide useful bits of info every so often.

stooples2k3 just keeps saying how he's addicted to RFD, has no job, and can't afford anything because of it.[/quote]

most of the time he just repeats the same stuff some over and over.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'd like to commend the op on this thread. I don't live in Canada, but I imagine you guys get the double rape in trade in values and the higher prices of games.[/quote]

You'd be surprised actually, I think we get better deals than the USA when it comes to EB Games and they give us less annoyances when we're in the store =P

i have Stella Deus PS2 for 10 bucks

Bomberman DS - 8 bucks

looking for Karoake Revoulution games for PS2.

[quote name='jonkaho']i have Stella Deus PS2 for 10 bucks

Bomberman DS - 8 bucks
[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in Stella Deus, where are you located?

I've got Spider-Man 3 for 360 I'm trading into EB this weekend. Looking to get any of the following, can add cash depending on trade.

-Guitar Hero II w/ controller
-Command and Conquer 3
-Call of Duty 3
-Armored Core 4
-GRAW2
-Earth Defence Force

you can pm or email me at [email protected]

I am going to give up Madden for PS3 this week or next.
I would prefer do a game for game trade, as opposed to cash.
Looking firstly for R:FoM, and NHL, but am open to suggestions.

I just realized that my copy of madden is the US version, not the Canadian. So it has no french manuals, etc.

~S

I'm looking to sell Advance Wars DS, Ikaruga (GameCube version) and WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Preferably to someone in Toronto.

[quote name='No One']I'm looking to sell Advance Wars DS, Ikaruga (GameCube version) and WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Preferably to someone in Toronto.[/QUOTE]

How much are you looking to get for Ikaruga and WarioWare?

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']I've got Chromehounds, DoA4, Viewtiful Joe DS, Shadow of the Colossus and NHL07(360). Prefer in the Vancouver area but not essential.[/quote]whats the condition of DoA4? mint/complete w/ inserts?

[quote name='maigoyume']whats the condition of DoA4? mint/complete w/ inserts?[/QUOTE]
Its from the last 2for$40 rogers sale, can't remember if it has the manual or not. I'll check when I get home from work.

Edit: no manual

bread's done
Back