Captain America: The First Avenger - Out Now! Stick Around After The Credits!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Comic-Con trailer that leaked a few months ago, has him speaking like in the comic.[/QUOTE]
I just figured they wouldn't figuring people would get sick of him saying "Have at thee!".

So I am guessing they are applying that de aging tech to make someone look like a young chris evans? I think they over cg'ed CE body...too shiny :D

[quote name='Afflicted']where does the 4th Indiana Jones fit in then?

Does that mean the 4th Pirates is going to have such a horrible ending that you wish the whole series had never existed?

or is the 3rd Transformers going to be like the Highlander series and follow up a movie that should have never existed with a box office failure and then languish in a cheesy live action television series starring Kevin Sorbo? (ok I know Kevin Sorbo didn't star in the Highlander series... but would be funny)[/QUOTE]

4th Indiana Jones film? You must be mistaken. I know for a fact Indiana Jones ended after 3 films. If you tell me there's 4th one I refuse to believe it. I can't imagine they'd make a 4th Indiana Jones film, especially if it was about killer ants and aliens, that just wouldn't fit.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']4th Indiana Jones film? You must be mistaken. I know for a fact Indiana Jones ended after 3 films. If you tell me there's 4th one I refuse to believe it. I can't imagine they'd make a 4th Indiana Jones film, especially if it was about killer ants and aliens, that just wouldn't fit.[/QUOTE]

They are NOT Aliens....... Steven said they were not aliens.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']4th Indiana Jones film? You must be mistaken. I know for a fact Indiana Jones ended after 3 films. If you tell me there's 4th one I refuse to believe it. I can't imagine they'd make a 4th Indiana Jones film, especially if it was about killer ants and aliens, that just wouldn't fit.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I like my Indy with realism like men ripping out still beating hearts, magical stones, ghosts flying out of religious boxes, a cup that grants immortality and a knight that has survived for thousands of years. Aliens? That shit be crazy.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Exactly, I like my Indy with realism like men ripping out still beating hearts, magical stones, ghosts flying out of religious boxes, a cup that grants immortality and a knight that has survived for thousands of years. Aliens? That shit be crazy.[/QUOTE]

Its not an aspect of believability. Its the fact that Indiana Jones, archaeology, and spirituality all fit together given the framework of the previous films. Then out of nowhere they throw aliens in there and it makes no sense at all connecting it to archaeology. It simply doesn't fit with the previous movies.

[quote name='Clak']All of that is more believable than the nuclear bomb proof fridge. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Which always reminds me of this Fallout New Vegas easter egg:

2hdp2dt.jpg

Thor looks like a huge piece of shit. I can't get into it. I don't know that much about Captain America,so is Red Skull a important villain for marvel? I'm a big spiderman fan and I'm thinking about buying some Captain comics.

The cg head on the skinny body ....what were they thinking. So close to being right yet so far.

Joe Johnson is pure cheese WHY do they keep giving him movies.

Is this taking place completely during WW2 or is it going to end in the present time? I'd assume it would end with them finding Cap frozen in ice in the present.

Its an origin story, my guess is that it will end with him getting frozen. Maybe a quick peek at him being found in the present.

Also I'm sure he'll be referenced in some way or form on the Thor movie.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']One more week :whee:[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think Marvel should have had the balls to move CA up a week to compete with Harry Potter.

[quote name='giantqtipz']forget hp. I grew up reading donald duck comics which i have hundreds of lol.[/quote]
ok...................

Got to thinking, anyone else counting on another Hugh Jackman cameo? Because Logan and Cap served together in WW2, so it would make sense. If not a cameo then some sort of little hint.

[quote name='Clak']Got to thinking, anyone else counting on another Hugh Jackman cameo? Because Logan and Cap served together in WW2, so it would make sense. If not a cameo then some sort of little hint.[/QUOTE]

Wolverine is under FOX rights, so I highly doubt it.

That's true, Marvel so screwed up with licensing out that franchise. They're better at making movies from their own material than an outside company.

[quote name='GhostShark']Wolverine is under FOX rights, so I highly doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't they get by with just calling him Logan? I thought it was a nice touch in the Avengers cartoon during Caps origin story he make a cameo too.

are you fucking serious about these *rights*? At the end of the day, doesn't Marvel own the rights to the characters NOT the movie studios?

they own them, but they also license the characters for other uses besides comics. They licensed the X-Men to Fox for film.

[quote name='Rodimus']Couldn't they get by with just calling him Logan? I thought it was a nice touch in the Avengers cartoon during Caps origin story he make a cameo too.[/QUOTE]

They could, but who knows if Jackman is under a very tightly-wound contract with FOX. I would love to see it, but something vastly different from his
First Class cameo

[quote name='ITDEFX']are you fucking serious about these *rights*? At the end of the day, doesn't Marvel own the rights to the characters NOT the movie studios?[/QUOTE]

You must be new to this planet. Welcome.

[quote name='Clak']That's true, Marvel so screwed up with licensing out that franchise. They're better at making movies from their own material than an outside company.[/QUOTE]

They sold them all when they went bankrupt... so theres that...

[quote name='Lice']They sold them all when they went bankrupt... so theres that...[/QUOTE]
Yeah and then ended up being bought by Disney of all companies.

[quote name='Clak']Yeah and then ended up being bought by Disney of all companies.[/QUOTE]

So when is the Iron Man ride coming to Disney land? LOL..

Marvel has to have made enough money by now to go independent.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Can't wait.

Seein' it tonight!

Remember to stay AFTER THE CREDITS![/QUOTE]

I read the wiki spoilers already

bread's done
Back