Cat. Pic. Thread.

[quote name='shieryda']WTF was that???:bomb:[/quote]PetSpa. It's an automized washing system for your pets. Seems quite traumatic to me.

BTW, anyone have that gif of the cat rolling out of the turf? I love the way it pops up after.

My that pet spa seems like a liability waiting to happen. My cat doesnt mind the water so much as we introduced her to it early on.

This is my favorite cat pic ever and after not seeing it while reading every one of these posts, I felt the need to contribute:

batcountry3tv.jpg

[quote name='radjago']I don't know why but this gets me every time.

garfield.png
[/quote]

This wins the thread 5 times over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone have the diabeetus cat, it may be the funniest thing I've ever seen on the interwebs.

[quote name='hohez']
Does anyone have the diabeetus cat, it may be the funniest thing I've ever seen on the interwebs.[/quote]

moomanbrimley1.jpg

[quote name='mtxbass1']
moomanbrimley1.jpg
[/quote]

thats also funny but its not the same cat in the one I saw. Was a cag thread about being fat and someone posted it. Can't remember which thread.

and omfg i come back to the thread and i start floor laughing all over again at the garfield comic.

And i just completely stole creepy cat john for my avatar.

[quote name='cdietschrun']
garfield.png

I dont really understand this one as much as I try. Any help?[/quote]

Not much to understand, really. Thanks for posting it again, though. It made me laugh just as much as the first time I saw it. :D

I dont get what makes the laugh I love all these pics and the fact I don't see this one is buggin me. I see his face turn weird in the third frame, whats the significance?

[quote name='cdietschrun']I dont get what makes the laugh I love all these pics and the fact I don't see this one is buggin me. I see his face turn weird in the third frame, whats the significance?[/QUOTE]

people realize thinking to hard in this thread dosn't work.

[quote name='cdietschrun']I dont get what makes the laugh I love all these pics and the fact I don't see this one is buggin me. I see his face turn weird in the third frame, whats the significance?[/quote]

:wall:

[quote name='moiety']There's also one with text:

nevermindhr0.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl:Sometimes this thread makes me laugh so hard that I have to wipe the tears from my eyes!

It doesn't matter what time of day i come to this thread, I always end up laughing so hard i cry.

1179226347032iq3.jpg

I'm glad y'all kept the soul burning for me.

It was also my birthday yesterday.

Thanks to ga for the pic.

bread's done
Back