Cause nobody else did OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']That from a free subscripton link? If it is, the one from here seems like a scam almost...Just seemed like too much hassle to sign up[/QUOTE]
nah, i picked it up when a friend had to sell magazines for a fund raiser. It was only $20 for a year subscription though, and it's now easily one of my favorite magazines.

this month's feature is a 44 page HowTo guide for some really random stuff, like online gaming, making coffee, being happy, stuff like that. It's pretty good, but also completely covered in Geek Squad ads. Its really annoying when there's one on literally every other page.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I think NHL Hockey 94 for the genesis...[/QUOTE]

That is what I was thinking but wasn't sure if it was NHLPA or All-Star Hockey.

Edit: Thanks modium. I think I might just try to find both 94 and All-Star for cheap. I remember it saying that one of those was the best hockey game on the genesis.

Well I just got back from hanging out with that girl I was talking about in the last OTT. Things went really really well, and I sensed some flirting, and we both agreed we definantly need to hang out again.

Oh and her house...it is honestly the most beautiful house I have ever seen. W00t!

[quote name='seanr1221']Well I just got back from hanging out with that girl I was talking about in the last OTT. Things went really really well, and I sensed some flirting, and we both agreed we definantly need to hang out again.

Oh and her house...it is honestly the most beautiful house I have ever seen. W00t![/QUOTE]

Now I aint saying he a gold digga

But he aint messin' wid no broke niggaz

[quote name='mr ryles']did you guys know hookers don't like it if you say dirty stuff to them unless you're going to pay them?[/QUOTE]

a_med_eg_rev_phoenix_004.jpg

Your mom LOVES dirty talk!

[quote name='Strell']Now I aint saying he a gold digga

But he aint messin' wid no broke niggaz
[/QUOTE]

Hahahah honestly though....the living room had all this crystal stuff in it...the fridge was like, built into the cabnet, and the dads retired at a young age!

She really liked my Mustang too. She even said she wants to look into one for her next car.

Oh, and she likes chinese food, and that = instant win.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hahahah honestly though....the living room had all this crystal stuff in it...the fridge was like, built into the cabnet, and the dads retired at a young age!

She really liked my Mustang too. She even said she wants to look into one for her next car.

Oh, and she likes chinese food, and that = instant win.[/QUOTE]

Go head grlll go head get daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayun

Go head grlll go head get daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayun

:)

[quote name='JimmieMac']But does she take it in the mouth?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, thats what I'd like to know. My only fear is she might be so nice she fears the penis.

[quote name='seanr1221']Honestly, thats what I'd like to know. My only fear is she might be so nice she fears the penis.[/QUOTE]

DOES HELL HARBOR ICE FLOES?

NO, IT DOES NOT.

Welp, there's only one way to find out, while you're watchin' TV or some shit, pull it out. No need to be fuckin round with a girl that aint gonna swallow your kids.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Welp, there's only one way to find out, while you're watchin' TV or some shit, pull it out. No need to be fuckin round with a girl that aint gonna swallow your kids.[/QUOTE]

It could backfire though...remember that episode of Seinfeld when the guy "took it out" with Elaine?

Shes probably the type of girl that wants you to go down on her all the time. But once you ask for a blowjob, she freaks the fuck out.

I used to work with a girl that claimed she was a "freak" (honestly the girl was too stupid), but yet she refused to go down on a guy. I'm sorry you ain't no freak if you don't suck it

Yeah, she dated alot of guys but she didn't really bang many of them, I mean, Jesus, she tried to put Keith Hernadez on ice for a while. He's a world famous baseball guy and she was trying to act like a school marm, fuck that.

So back to this chick with the money, what's her deal? You wanna bang her or what? You spendin money on this chick? How far you get? What's goin' on.

[quote name='seanr1221']Honestly, thats what I'd like to know. My only fear is she might be so nice she fears the penis.[/QUOTE]

When I read this all I could think about was pillow pants.

Well today was the first time we hung out. No money was spent on her, I just wanted to get a feel of what it's like being out with her. She was laughing at a lot of my jokes, which I think is always a good sign. We were with my roomate from school and this girl hes kind of seeing. So it was the girls idea to go to Starbucks, and I got some whacky new thing, i forget what type of fruit it was. When I offered some to the girl, she tried some and didn't whipe the straw. Oooo no straw whipe I know big deal :p

But in all honesty, I wanna spend more time with her, and wouldn't wanna jump into a relationship.

The question with the straw wipe is this: Does she NEVER wipe the straw or does she normally wipe the straw but you're the exception? And more so, are you concerned with the fact that she may have never wiped a straw EVER.

fuck relationship, you can still see what her pussy looks like before you get all deep with your emotions. Make sure it looks more like a ziplock baggie than, say, a busted open ravioli.

That straw whipe question is quite the good one, but am not sure how I would test it out at this point.

And yes, if she has a jungle down there...well, we wouldnt work out.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Lemme guess, you're afraid of getting cooties?[/QUOTE]

Cause I wouldnt want a girl with an overly hairy bush?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']When I read this all I could think about was pillow pants.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha thanks porch monkey...

Why the fuck are my stats not saving on NBA Jam TE.

[quote name='seanr1221']Cause I wouldnt want a girl with an overly hairy bush?[/quote]

Was refering to the straw wipe thing. Should have clarified

[quote name='flowery']hahahaha thanks porch monkey...

Why the fuck are my stats not saving on NBA Jam TE.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me and Lindz last month, the battery in the cart is dead. So you'll always be playing Golden State or the Timber Wolves.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Same thing happened to me and Lindz last month, the battery in the cart is dead. So you'll always be playing Golden State or the Timber Wolves.[/quote]

Is it even possible to change batteries in those old carts?

I guess, in the world of small wrenches and shit some body some place has an ebay store that lets you send in dead games and they fix them for the price it would cost you to just buy a new game, but, yeah, I don't think you can change them.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Same thing happened to me and Lindz last month, the battery in the cart is dead. So you'll always be playing Golden State or the Timber Wolves.[/QUOTE]

That sucks big time...well this is kinda gay to play byself then.

You should play NBA on NBC on the Dreamcast, that shit is the same, just a bit better. You can download it if you have a Dreamcast and a CD burner.

[quote name='seanr1221']That straw whipe question is quite the good one, but am not sure how I would test it out at this point.

And yes, if she has a jungle down there...well, we wouldnt work out.[/quote]

Jungles shouldn't be a be-all, end-all thing. It could be that she got lazy. It happens. I've known a few hot girls who wouldn't shave during winter :puke: but you'd never guess since they'd always wear these beautiful power suits with pants. I suppose they were able to get away w/ it since their body hair was either too fine to notice or the hair color matched their skin.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You should play NBA on NBC on the Dreamcast, that shit is the same, just a bit better. You can download it if you have a Dreamcast and a CD burner.[/QUOTE]

No Dreamcast though I would like to have one. I just recently got this Genesis and trying to rebuild my collection and systems.

That reminds me, I have NBA Jam for xbox. Got it because it was 5 bucks used at GameStop last year. It kills me that the downloadable content was a Halloween team and a Thanksgiving team. Damn thing should have had online play.

Wait, I'm going to sound like a total noob, but the DC can play games from a burnt cd with no modding?

Also, Fargo is on AMC...good movie.

On the DC some games need no help to work from a burned copy, others need a boot disk, the boot disk, made by a group called Utopia, can also run foreign games and it can just be burnt to a regular CD, as can all the games on the system.

[quote name='Brak']I feel the heat... Where the shit is my copy of OXM?[/quote]

I already said that in post 51. You at work still?

thanks for the info JimmieMac.

Also, I never told you, but I saw the video of you making mac&cheese from another thread...it looked good as fuck :drool:

I'm def. going to make it sometime soon.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I already said that in post 51. You at work still?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I'm about to walk out of the door, right now. I should be home in twenty minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back