Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the Wiimote look like it could control the Craftmatic Bed?

[quote name='Scorch']my computer and phone rolled back an hour. silly electronics. daylight savings time is next weekend this year.[/QUOTE]
Oh crap, I can't tell if my computer did it or not. What time is it right now?

[quote name='Brak']DS has games?[/QUOTE]
Brak you're just a Nintendo hater. DS has plenty of games. Right now I'm playing Touch Detective 2 1/2. You would love that game.

[quote name='Dkellar']9:37 AM Est[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Looks like I have the right time.

My clock rolled back, so I woke up thinking it was 8:30, I had like 2.5 hours until I had to go anywhere.

I lost an hour in like 5 minutes. :[

[quote name='dcfox']Brak you're just a Nintendo hater.[/quote]
I'm allowed to be, being that I used to be an atomic Nintendo fanboy back in the days.[quote name='dcfox']DS has plenty of games. Right now I'm playing Touch Detective 2 1/2. You would love that game.[/QUOTE]
One thing a handheld should have is replayability -- or, at least, be lengthy (like Link's Awakening, or something)... and not many DS titles have that.

Beat it, sell it.

I don't like that...

Because Nintendo is on the nob of Japanese citizens being able to play on the monorails, the games are brief and are very much "pick up and play" in the most extreme case.

I've liked games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon Diamond Phantom Hourglass and some other stuff.

[quote name='fart_bubble']any type of fanboy in videogames are fucking dumb[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the insight.

I haven't been sleeping like a :baby: as of late.

Been tossing and turning too much resulting in like 3 hours of sleep since Thursday night. :[

[quote name='TFN']I haven't been sleeping like a :baby: as of late.

Been tossing and turning too much resulting in like 3 hours of sleep since Thursday night. :[[/QUOTE]
Did your mother sing you lullabies when you were a :baby:?

I think I might pick up Jericho today if Kmart clearance is still going on.

Pick up some 4.90 360 games and get it for like 25~ w/ that 10% off your purchase coupon from GS.

Of course she did, B-diddy.

[quote name='Brak']I'm allowed to be, being that I used to be an atomic Nintendo fanboy back in the days.
One thing a handheld should have is replayability -- or, at least, be lengthy (like Link's Awakening, or something)... and not many DS titles have that.

Beat it, sell it.

I don't like that...

Because Nintendo is on the nob of Japanese citizens being able to play on the monorails, the games are brief and are very much "pick up and play" in the most extreme case.

I've liked games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon Diamond Phantom Hourglass and some other stuff.[/QUOTE]
Well I guess if you're looking for that kind of experience then the DS doesn't have much to offer. One of the things I like about the DS is the pick up and play ability. Nowadays, I'm gravitating more towards shorter more casual games instead of longer, heavier games.

[quote name='TFN']I think today I'm gonna go surfing on a orange trash can lid down a hill... and put it on YouTube. :evil:[/QUOTE]
It was a kid's sled. :|

[quote name='TFN']I think today I'm gonna go surfing on a orange trash can lid down a hill... and put it on YouTube. :evil:[/quote]

Kool-aid man!

[quote name='TFN']Brak, wanna play Resistance?[/QUOTE]
I'm at work.

[quote name='dcfox']Well I guess if you're looking for that kind of experience then the DS doesn't have much to offer. One of the things I like about the DS is the pick up and play ability. Nowadays, I'm gravitating more towards shorter more casual games instead of longer, heavier games.[/QUOTE]
I dunno... This is one of the reasons why I feel like Nintendo just left me in the dust.

[quote name='TFN']So go home?

I think Resistance is more fun/important than work.[/QUOTE]
I dunno... Resistance isn't as good as I was hoping for.

However, I haven't tried multiplayer yet.

I have to work 'til, like, 6 PM tonight. (13 hours, or some bullshit.)

Hahah, nevermind then.

Anyone else want a crack at this Dementium game when I'm done with it? Its a survival horror FPS. You get a nightstick to beat niggas up.

[quote name='TFN']Hahah, nevermind then.

Anyone else want a crack at this Dementium game when I'm done with it? Its a survival horror FPS. You get a nightstick to beat niggas up.[/QUOTE]
What's it for?

DS.

I kinda like it so far.. its spooky w/ headphones. You aim on the bottom screen and the top screen is the screen your characters on. I just blew some nigga that was chopping some girl in half w/ a butcher knife up w/ the shotgun. The enemies just kinda dissapear after you shoot 'em three times or so. The front label has this on it ''DOOM MEETS SILENT HILL, BE AFRAID!"

[quote name='karsh']Is it bad I can't wait to buy Spider-Man 3 on DVD so I can watch two scenes over and over, cause they're the epitome of how hilariously random this movie is? It's all about Harry and his pie and then Emo Peter trying to act cool. I came to the realization recently that, quite frankly, this fits Sam Raimi perfectly. After two serious movies, he made a third one that's such a ridiculous departure from the first two that it's hilarious. It didn't quite work out as well as Army of Darkness did, but it's still in that vein to me.[/QUOTE]

I was quite disappointed with the Imax version of Spider-man 3 because one scene they decided to shorten was the apple pie scene. That was really one of my favorite scenes in the trilogy.

[quote name='Brak']Wait... I thought that game wasn't out yet.[/quote]

I have no clue, but I bought the only copy from GS yesterday and I had never heard of it until yesterday haha. Only cost me like 13 bucks out of my pocket.. so its fine with me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I love how you have to *CALL* the cable company to get credit for an outtage.[/quote]

Does your cable company also supply your phone service?

[quote name='Dkellar']Does your cable company also supply your phone service?[/quote]

Nah, they're too fucking expensive. :)

I gotta go guys. I've got a date with your mothers.

[quote name='TFN']I have no clue, but I bought the only copy from GS yesterday and I had never heard of it until yesterday haha. Only cost me like 13 bucks out of my pocket.. so its fine with me.[/QUOTE]
You should have said you stole it like you did GH III.

[quote name='TFN']I have no clue, but I bought the only copy from GS yesterday and I had never heard of it until yesterday haha. Only cost me like 13 bucks out of my pocket.. so its fine with me.[/QUOTE]
If it's any good, I might buy it off of you.

I did steal GH.

I did see some manager take Super Mario Galaxy and GHIII to some illegal border jumping nigga out in the parking lot that I kind of want to report.. but I don't know if I'll get some kinda reward or something. :/

[quote name='TFN']I did steal GH.

I did see some manager take Super Mario Galaxy and GHIII to some illegal border jumping nigga out in the parking lot that I kind of want to report.. but I don't know if I'll get some kinda reward or something. :/[/QUOTE]
Do it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I was quite disappointed with the Imax version of Spider-man 3 because one scene they decided to shorten was the apple pie scene. That was really one of my favorite scenes in the trilogy.[/quote]

That's just wrong! That was easily one of the best scenes ever in the trilogy. How did they shorten it?

That type of shit wouldn't ever happen if gaming nerds worked at all of the Gamestops like their commercials imply. Nerds wouldn't steal anything, they'd be too amped on getting free things like t-shirts and lanyards of Warioware: Shuvitupyerownazzghaime.

[quote name='karsh']That's just wrong! That was easily one of the best scenes ever in the trilogy. How did they shorten it?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, they basically took out any of Harry's interaction with it except for his smiling and eating the last piece when Peter turns back to look at him.

My friend that I went with saw it for the first time on Imax. I had him totally pumped up for the apple pie scene and then they completely embarassed me by shortening the shit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back