Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat this fucking boss battle in GHIII on Hard. :[

I hate how the AI gets EVERY single note until you get something to mess 'em up with.

Maybe I'm late to the sex game (okay, I am late to the sex game), but damn, are folks always so horny after having sex the first time? And now he's gone back to California forever and I have no one to screw.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Maybe I'm late to the sex game (okay, I am late to the sex game), but damn, are folks always so horny after having sex the first time? And now he's gone back to California forever and I have no one to screw.[/QUOTE]
Vut ze sheet are you talking about? :eek:

Just tried the ab-so-lewt latest beta drivers (recommended for Crysis) and a reinstall of the beta. Now instead of the game just crashing, it locked my whole fucking system up. The installer also errors out because it tries to install AMDx64 extensions, but it keeps going and then says complete... However, it doesn't make a start menu folder or an icon on the desktop. There are two executables in the install location, cry32 and cry64. The 64 bit app crashes as soon as you double click it.

All-in-all, another fucking load of horse cum EA is going to force down your throat.

The recommended settings for the game should be changed to uninstalled.

[quote name='Liquid 2'] Are you fucking serious? A game that doesn't run smooth as butter on that shouldn't exist.[/quote]On a better note, I'm having prime rib for breakfast. :bouncy:

You were always that horny for sex, you'd just accepted the near certain fate of never having it.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Maybe I'm late to the sex game (okay, I am late to the sex game), but damn, are folks always so horny after having sex the first time? And now he's gone back to California forever and I have no one to screw.[/quote]

[quote name='evanft']Man, Guitar Hero 3 is really fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]
I wish I could replicate the album cover of The Clash's London Calling, with your Guitar Hero guitar in your sig, there.

I just wanna smash that thing...

I didn't meet him over the internets. Met him at work.

It's alright. I'll buy myself a new jacket to make up for it. Jackets are better than sex, right? Right?

Sure.

Trying on the OTT feels a bit like having eel the first time. It looks good, but it's raw and might just kill me.

Morning OTT.

Does anyone else remember when Amazon used to always have great sales for video games? Not the DOTD, but like, every holiday and such they used to discount a ton of games for each system?

Man I miss that.

Sex is overrated.

Not really. Foreplay is where it's at, though.

Makes me go:

Wolf1s.gif

Him? So... you is girl or you ist girl-man?

[quote name='utopianmachine']I didn't meet him over the internets. Met him at work.

It's alright. I'll buy myself a new jacket to make up for it. Jackets are better than sex, right? Right?

Sure.

Trying on the OTT feels a bit like having eel the first time. It looks good, but it's raw and might just kill me.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Probably. But what won't?[/QUOTE]
Med packs.

[quote name='Kayden']Him? So... you is girl or you ist girl-man?[/quote]

Girl. I have a pair of breasts and some nicely shaved nether regions and I have access to them 24/7. If I were a boy, I'd be jealous of myself.

And I'm not sure that even makes sense. Must be the leftover Chinese for breakfast.

:whistle2:k Hmmmm... ned pickz naow.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Girl. I have a pair of breasts and some nicely shaved nether regions and I have access to them 24/7. If I were a boy, I'd be jealous of myself.

And I'm not sure that even makes sense. Must be the leftover Chinese for breakfast.[/quote]

[quote name='utopianmachine']Girl. I have a pair of breasts and some nicely shaved nether regions and I have access to them 24/7. If I were a boy, I'd be jealous of myself.

And I'm not sure that even makes sense. Must be the leftover Chinese for breakfast.[/QUOTE]
*howls and bangs chair on table*

[quote name='Liquid 2']I bet utopianmachine can do cartwheels too.[/QUOTE]
lolol

See, pix or GTFO.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I love the respect for pussy here.

A'shopping I go. Later, OTT.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Would anyone argue with me if I said Stadium of Arcadium was the best RHCP album evar?[/QUOTE]

No we would not argue but its all relative. Like saying "this is the best shit I've ever tasted"

Did Sub quit cause he hit 30k posts? Or perhaps he hasn't been on cause he was flying out to meet utopianmachine?

Buzzkill. Go rape another 17 year old.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No we would not argue but its all relative. Like saying "this is the best shit I've ever tasted"

Did Sub quit cause he hit 30k posts? Or perhaps he hasn't been on cause he was flying out to meet usickenme?[/quote]

We've all had at least one... right?

This time, try a girl.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I have to go to work in an hour.

Wait, another?[/quote]

Wait, who is this Utopianmachine?

Eh, if she'll side with my unpopular Futurama > Simpsons idea, I have no problems with another new face.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Wait, who is this Utopianmachine?

Eh, if she'll side with my unpopular Futurama > Simpsons idea, I have no problems with another new face.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that opinion was unpopular?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No we would not argue but its all relative. Like saying "this is the best shit I've ever tasted"

Did Sub quit cause he hit 30k posts? Or perhaps he hasn't been on cause he was flying out to meet usickenme?[/quote]

No, I wouldn't argue, cause Kayden is clearly in an altered state of mind again. BSSM is probably the only real listenable RHCP album. fucking Anthony Keidis and his drugs.

And sub "took a break" because he hit 30k. He even deleted like 4 posts to revert himself back to 30k so he could take the break.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I bet utopianmachine can do cartwheels too.[/quote]
Are you kidding me?

Girls?

They can't do anything but suck dick.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I didn't realize that opinion was unpopular?[/quote]

Yeah, I don't get it either, since it is so blatantly obvious.

I was so proud the day my wife looked at me and said, "You know what - you were right. Futurama is better than the Simpsons."

Or, the drugs I meticulously grind up and slip into her food everyday are finally starting to take hold...

I love how I didn't realize till yesterday that Maynard was actually releasing a Puscifer cd. Definitely gonna have to pick that up this week.

I would love to know what the hell I did to my knee last night. Just out of the blue, it started killing me and I can barely put any weight on my left leg.

I finally gave up on laundry last night because the stairs were too painful to go up. I tried to go back down and do some more this morning, but that didn't work out so well.

It feels like there is something behind my kneecap, so I don't know if applying ice or heat would even help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back