Chairman_LMAO's official dv8mad LOWBALL is OVER! TOTALS IN THE OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation Darkness -$4
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 - $1

Memory Card 2 Pack (sealed) - $2

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $1

Resident Evil Zero - $2

Pokemon Crystal - $1

Toe Jam and Earl in: Panic on Funkotron - $1

Dragon Ball: The Saga Of Goku (first 13 episodes and first movie) - $1

Godzilla Unleashed [sealed] - $2
Star Wars: The Force Unleased [sealed] - $1.50

If you have any more "Unleashed" items, I shall bid on them as well :cool:

[quote name='Vulgarism']Godzilla Unleashed [sealed] - $2
Star Wars: The Force Unleased [sealed] - $1.50

If you have any more "Unleashed" items, I shall bid on them as well :cool:[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, I bought both of those items in the same day, from the same store, and didn't realize the unleashedness until I got home.

Ha..here we go >_<

Bangai-O Spirits $3
Animal Crossing Wild World $3
Contact $6

Guitar Hero III $3
Project Sylpheed $1
Perfect Dark Zero $3
Operation Darkness $5

Resident Evil Zero $5
Batman Vengance (no manual) $1

Aliens Vs Predator Gold Edition$1
Resident Evil $1
Psychonauts$1

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Brady) $1

Ok..no more lowballs after this one. Not for a bit at least :p

I think these are all current.

Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers - $1
Animal Crossing Wild World - $4
Guitar Hero III - $4
Perfect Dark Zero - $4
Gameshark - $1
Super Game Boy - $1
Purple Game Boy Color - $4
OG Game Boy with padded case
- $4

[quote name='phoenix529']Jesus. The bids just started pouring in! I have to thin out my list now...[/QUOTE]

No you don't! Spend more! Help me get dat Triple!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']No you don't! Spend more! Help me get dat Triple![/QUOTE]

I'll spend plenty to help you out. :D

Two weeks? Wow, that's a long ass lowball, man.
Alright. Down and dirty, let's do this.

Contact DS - $7
Logitech Microphone - $1
Perfect Dark Zero - $5
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 - $2
GBA SP - $5
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $2
Gamecube - $2
Batman Vengeance - $2
Batman Begins - $1
Resident Evil PC - $2
Activision Anthology PC - $1
Beetle Adventure Racing - $1
Pokemon Crystal - $2
Mario's Picross - $2
Castlevania Adventure - $2
Fantasia - $1
Wolverine: Adamantium Rage - $1
Hard Drivin' - $1
OutRun - $1
ToeJam & Earl - $2
SMB/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet - $1
A Boy and His Blob - $1
Mickey Mousecapade - $1
Wheel of Fortune - $1
Master Shake - $11
Spaceballs - $1

There. How's $60 in starting bids? That should get things a good start.

I'm tempted to bump up all your bids a dollar until you get around to leaving everyone feedback from your lowball. :D

But I'll just do two...

GBA SP - $6
Castlevania Adventure - $2

Yeah I've been really slacking about that. There needs to be a damn feature to leave mass feedback. One at a time is gonna suck.

GBA SP - $10

Keep Castlevania, I desperately want to play my old GB/C games with backlight.

[quote name='phoenix529']Yeah I've been really slacking about that. There needs to be a damn feature to leave mass feedback. One at a time is gonna suck.

GBA SP - $10

Keep Castlevania.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm fine with it if you just leave it for me. ;)

And you know full well I already have a perfectly good GBA, so this one's all yours.

I can't believe I was already taken out on Contact, and pretty decisively, too. Considering that I plan on being extra cheap during this lowball and it's going to be an extra-long one, this doesn't bode well :lol:

Mario's Picross $3
Castlevania Adventure $3

Oh, and $1 on DBZ Taiketsu. Why not?

[quote name='phoenix529']You now have 15 feedback, sir. You can do a dv8mad lowball![/QUOTE]

I may very well be doing so in a month or so. :D

[quote name='fwbweux']I can't believe I was already taken out on Contact, and pretty decisively, too. Considering that I plan on being extra cheap during this lowball and it's going to be an extra-long one, this doesn't bode well :lol:

Mario's Picross $3
Castlevania Adventure $3

Oh, and $1 on DBZ Taiketsu. Why not?[/QUOTE]

That was lightning quick too. And I'll be honest, I only bid on it because the cover looks kick ass. I've never heard of it.

Mario's Picross - $4

[quote name='phoenix529']That was lightning quick too. And I'll be honest, I only bid on it because the cover looks kick ass. I've never heard of it.

Mario's Picross - $4[/QUOTE]

I'm just interested in it because it was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture. My first Grasshopper game was No More Heroes for the Wii, and almost two years later it remains my favorite Wii game, so I've been planning to try out the handful of their other games that have been localized. Supposedly Contact is some sort of very quirky RPG.

Mario's Picross $5

[quote name='fwbweux']I'm just interested in it because it was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture. My first Grasshopper game was No More Heroes for the Wii, and almost two years later it remains my favorite Wii game, so I've been planning to try out the handful of their other games that have been localized. Supposedly Contact is some sort of very quirky RPG.

Mario's Picross $5[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of Michigan by Grasshopper? It's not supposed to be so great, but god damn I want that game so bad.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ever hear of Michigan by Grasshopper? It's not supposed to be so great, but god damn I want that game so bad.[/QUOTE]

I saw you talking about that in dv8mad's thread. I wanna try that game out, it seems so cool.

Contact was actually my first DS game. I bought it because it was compared favorably to Earthbound, and it didn't disappoint. It's a little painful to get rid of it, actually. You guys better make it worth my while :bomb:

I'm considering condensing all these pictures into one pic per category. It's a pain in the ass editing.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ever hear of Michigan by Grasshopper? It's not supposed to be so great, but god damn I want that game so bad.[/QUOTE]

The one that was released in PAL territories and not here, right? I'm too lazy to mod a PS2 to play PAL stuff. There are a couple of English-language games like Michigan and Sword of Etheria/Over Zenith that I'd be interested in playing, but not enough to get me to scrounge around the internet for a mod chip.

There's one on ebay being sold out of Greece starting at 4 GBP, if you're interested.

[quote name='fwbweux']The one that was released in PAL territories and not here, right? I'm too lazy to mod a PS2 to play PAL stuff. There are a couple of English-language games like Michigan and Sword of Etheria/Over Zenith that I'd be interested in playing, but not enough to get me to scrounge around the internet for a mod chip.

There's one on ebay being sold out of Greece starting at 4 GBP, if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I missed that. I'm gonna bite, I think. I don't care if I can't play it at this point, just having it would make me a happy guy.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I'm considering condensing all these pictures into one pic per category. It's a pain in the ass editing.[/QUOTE]

I never ended up doing that because of the pain in the ass it would be to reshoot and reupload and relink everything, but it would've saved SO much time scrolling. Believe me, it gets even more annoying. You've got two weeks to do it, so do it.

Oh, and Contact DS $8, just cause it's so hard for you. :)

I'm beginning to think two weeks was a bad idea :lol:

I'm considering throwing my copy of Link's Awakening on here. It's got a somewhat cracked case and some small water damage on the top of the label, but it works just fine. Any interest?

Just cause I've got no one to tell, the wife and I had a horror classics marathon today and yesterday. Watched Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Mummy(all from the 1930s) for the first time ever.

[quote name='phoenix529']Just cause I've got no one to tell, the wife and I had a horror classics marathon today and yesterday. Watched Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Mummy(all from the 1930s) for the first time ever.[/QUOTE]

haven't seen the mummy yet... Frankenstein and Dracula was good though

[quote name='phoenix529']Just cause I've got no one to tell, the wife and I had a horror classics marathon today and yesterday. Watched Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Mummy(all from the 1930s) for the first time ever.[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I had no time to marathon anything yesterday, so I did my yearly zombie movie marathon today.

Yesterday I found out that I'm completely shit at Street Fighter 2 and Super Mario World when I'm drunk. It was difficult for me to even get past the first enemy in Mario :cool:

Project Sylpheed - $2
Samba de Amigo (sealed - $1
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Target 2-disc version)
- $1
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $3
Extreme Ghostbusters - $1
OG Game Boy with padded case - $7.50
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - $1
Donkey Kong Land - $1
Donkey Kong Land 2 - $2

Wario Land - $2
The Castlevania Adventure - $3.50
Tetris - $1

And I have to ask... wtf is "The Story of Star Wars" and what could I get from it that I couldn't get from watching, you know, Star Wars?

[quote name='themaster20000']haven't seen the mummy yet... Frankenstein and Dracula was good though[/QUOTE]

The Mummy's ok. It's not what you expect though. There's actually no dude bumbling around all wrapped up. Ever. He takes human form like in the new Mummy and tries to find his lover of old.

I didn't like Dracula, but I saw Frankenstein first, and it was way cheesier than Frankenstein. I loved Frankenstein. A lot.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $4

And Chairman, if 2 weeks is a bad idea, you're still allowed to change it.

[quote name='phoenix529']
And Chairman, if 2 weeks is a bad idea, you're still allowed to change it.[/QUOTE]

You should also considering adding free shipping prizes for top spenders like phoenix did, I'd say it definitely made him a few extra bucks with people jockeying for position - punkmaggit did the same thing in his.

DK Land 2 - $3.50
Wario Land - $3.50

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

NES Flightstick - $1 Trollsmeesh
Super Game Boy - $1.50 Trollsmeesh
Samba de Amigo (sealed) - $2 Trollsmeesh
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Target 2-disc version) - $2 Trollsmeesh
Resident Evil Zero - $6 Trollsmeesh
Gamecube console w/ Game Boy Player, one controller, power, AV cables (shipping is $10) - $10 Trollsmeesh
The Sims Deluxe Edition - $1 Trollsmeesh
The Sims 2 (outer box crushed, contents fine) - $1 Trollsmeesh
Pelican Rumble Pack - $1 Trollsmeesh
Outtrigger - $2 Trollsmeesh
OG Game Boy with padded case - $10 Trollsmeesh
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - $1.50 Trollsmeesh
Tetris - $1.50 Trollsmeesh
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $1 Trollsmeesh
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet - $1.50 Trollsmeesh
A Boy and His Blob phoenix529 - $1.50 Trollsmeesh
Metal Gear Solid 4 art book - $1 Trollsmeesh
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Brady) - $1 Trollsmeesh
Dragon Ball: The Saga Of Goku (first 13 episodes and first movie) - $2 Trollsmeesh

Damn you Chairman. T_T

[quote name='bvharris']DK Land 2 - $3.50
Wario Land - $3.50

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.[/QUOTE]

2wltxn7.jpg

Donkey Kong Land 2 $4
Wario Land $4
Nemesis $2
Outrigger $2.50

I have a meeting to run to, but rest assured I will be back to destroy both fwbweux's and trollsmeesh's bids with the fury of God's own thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back