Chairman_LMAO's official dv8mad LOWBALL is OVER! TOTALS IN THE OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All gamecube games play on a Wii right? I don't have Wii but my lil bro and sis do. I was thinking of picking up some of those gamecube games for em. THey'll play anything lol.

[quote name='fwbweux']It's been too long since my last bid. Let's go with:

Godzilla Unleashed - $2.50[/QUOTE]

It's been a long time since anyone's bid. I'm hoping for a big surge either tomorrow or Sunday.

Updated.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']It's been a long time since anyone's bid. I'm hoping for a big surge either tomorrow or Sunday.

Updated.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly.

Yeeeaaaaah, punks! Lol.

That mystery game sounds tempting because my curiousity always kills me, but you can't beat free shipping.

[quote name='EOU Findub']This is my first "low-ball" (and actually first post ever). Much better than ebay![/QUOTE]

Awesome! Keep bidding! You're helping out a fellow cag!

All bids updated. Around 24 hours left, people!

[quote name='phoenix529']What is going on with the turnout for this sale, buddy?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I'm kinda disappointed. I think I picked the wrong time to have it. I should have waited until after the holidays like I had originally planned.

So far, I'm getting a little over $200. I can cover the rest of the price of the ps3, but I really want to get rid of this stuff, too. Hopefully someone will take advantage of the dollar deals.

EDIT: Plus, I left my DS on all day in standby mode while I was at work. When I got home, the battery had died and I lost a bunch of progress in Chrono Trigger. So I'm stressed about that, too.

Geometry Wars Galaxies - $3
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Target 2-disc version) - $8.50
Dragon Ball: The Saga Of Goku (first 13 episodes and first movie) - $4

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']So when is this thing ending?[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow night around midnight eastern time. I'l put up one hour and half hour warnings.

All bids updated.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I don't know, but I'm kinda disappointed. I think I picked the wrong time to have it. I should have waited until after the holidays like I had originally planned.

So far, I'm getting a little over $200. I can cover the rest of the price of the ps3, but I really want to get rid of this stuff, too. Hopefully someone will take advantage of the dollar deals.
[/QUOTE]

I planned to bid more but I've been super swamped. I know that sounds kind of silly when I'm in second place. I kind of wish it was still ending next week, since I don't think I'll be around tomorrow night to bid too much.

[quote name='bvharris']I planned to bid more but I've been super swamped. I know that sounds kind of silly when I'm in second place. I kind of wish it was still ending next week, since I don't think I'll be around tomorrow night to bid too much.[/QUOTE]

Ah well. Hopefully you keep second place. That signed picture of me is gonna be worth something!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Ah well. Hopefully you keep second place. That signed picture of me is gonna be worth something![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's actually why I announced I wouldn't be around tomorrow. Hoping someone passes me. :D

I think you just sealed your fate, man.

Dont worry. The photo will have nothing to do with my genitals. Maybe.

EDIT: Actually, my camera just crapped out on me. So if I can't get it to work, I'll have to re-think the second prize. Hmm....

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']
EDIT: Actually, my camera just crapped out on me. So if I can't get it to work, I'll have to re-think the second prize. Hmm....[/QUOTE]

Free shipping??

The Political Machine 2008 - $1
GameShark Pro 3.something - $2.50
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - $2.00
Donkey Kong Land 2 - $5.50
Super Gameboy - $3.50

Front page bump. Bid, guys!
so I don't have to
Are you really all so cold as to deny this deserving gentleman DAT TRIPLE?!?!?!?

Bids updated. Due to the forums being down all night, this lowball will end Tuesday night. It would end tomorrow, but I'm working all night. Thanks everybody!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Bids updated. Due to the forums being down all night, this lowball will end Tuesday night. It would end tomorrow, but I'm working all night. Thanks everybody![/QUOTE]

Good idea. When I saw they were back up I was going to suggest the same thing.

Hopefully the fact that both of our sales are ending on the same day will pull people away from MW2 for just a bit to get some bids in. Ending tomorrow around midnight might not have been the best choice considering at midnight a lot of people will probably be picking up MW2 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back