Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad I dont have meijers on the west coast cause i would like to pick up Fleshy souls Omega Ruby for my collection.
Go to ToysRus and price match the games. I've done this before and had no issues since Meijers is in the list of stores they price match.

Dragon Quest VII is 11% off at Amazon right now for $35.43 if anyone is interested.
I just got DQVII from the last Gamestop B2G1 sale. Throw in a few free $5 off giftcards from Bing rewards and I usually end up getting my niche RPGs for the cheap.

Is GS the only place with this preorder pouch? I'd rather do BB or Amazon, but I don't see any bonus details on either page.
Ya, I saw it posted on Silconera,

I am the same way as Amazon and Best Buy I can get the 20% off. But the last time Dragon Quest had a pre order bonus was for Dragon Quest VI with the blue slime, which I still have next to the one from the Dragon Quest Heroes CE slime.

I bought GTA V from GS today and noticed a stack of the $5 bonus TIV cards sitting right next to the register.  I asked them (acting as though I hadn't seen them) if they still have any of those left.  Both of the guys behind the counter started stammering and acting dumb like they didn't know WTF I was talking about.  Is there some way to trigger them to give you one or is it just a Random Act of Kindness?

20.19$ super mario 3D land via Amazon warehouse. On my phone or I would have linked.

Last edited:
That's about $4.50 too much, the game is supposedly horrid. One of the worst platforms Nintendo ever made.
Game itself is alright but the shitty level select is a joke and kills this game overall for me.

Just let me go to the next level without having to hope I don't have to play 3 levels I've already beaten previously before getting to play the next level.

I hate when you beat a level and then the game goes "You need to get more stars! replay the levels you just beat!".

Nintendo needs to make a real Chibi Robo. This is why the GameCube is finally getting the love it deserved, Nintendo made different games, Chibi Robo, Animal Crossing, Cubivore, even Pikmin (which I don't like). Now it's "Let's take these awesome games and make them into platforms!"

Are there any simple cases (hard pouch style) for the non XL New 3DS? I'm having a hell of a time finding one. I purchased one off eBay and it's too small to fit the 3DS inside. It seems like there's only XL cases on Amazon, which I'm guessing would be too big.

Are there any simple cases (hard pouch style) for the non XL New 3DS? I'm having a hell of a time finding one. I purchased one off eBay and it's too small to fit the 3DS inside. It seems like there's only XL cases on Amazon, which I'm guessing would be too big.
Hori makes a hard-type case for the New 3DS. I think it might be Japan only though so you'll have to import or buy from an importer. I ordered mine from a seller on Amazon. Just search "hori new 3ds" and it should come up as one of your results.

Some of my friends here in Vegas love SD, and have gone there rather often over the years(it's their close get away spot for a few days), and have always told me how chill it is there and how nice the people are compared to most major US cities. I never got a chance to go, but based on their opinions, I always wanted to.
I can confirm. San Diego is my most favorite city to live in. I came here in 2009 with the military and never left. lol

wonder if  dragon ball fussion is now out of print... amazon no longer shows it coming back in stock and the trade in price went up to around 22  (was  as low as 12  but usually 14.xx)

got it off  amazon  back on dec 31  for  24....thinking of dumping it back before that 22 tanks    if i knew it was still common to find

I bought this one (yes, meant for XL) - https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Carrying-Case-Nintendo-Officially-Licensed/dp/B0050SVPCO/ - and it works fantastic for the regular New 3DS. Has a couple sets of straps to hold it in place so it doesn't slide around.

lots of games added to best buy 

got  pokemon  moon and sun and  watch 2  for   buy 2 get 1 free 

730pm est 

mostly dead now   they still got moon

Got Little Battlers Experience for $10 shipped buy it now on ebay. It's new and y fold sealed. Good deal right? There's a few more available for anyone interested. I'll buy any Nintendo published game for $10. Any others available online new or even complete used for $10-$15 besides the usual ones on Gamestop?

Got Little Battlers Experience for $10 shipped buy it now on ebay. It's new and y fold sealed. Good deal right? There's a few more available for anyone interested. I'll buy any Nintendo published game for $10. Any others available online new or even complete used for $10-$15 besides the usual ones on Gamestop?
Got a link to it?

Yep that's the one. And it's not a Euro version like the default pic. Any other good deals on ebay? Searched a few games but couldn't find anything good.

bread's done
Back