Cheap Ass Nintendo DS! @ MarketWorks.com

Not a bad deal. $85 + $8.65 (S&H and required insurance) = $93.65.

A little better than the upcoming Target deal IF Marketworks is a respectable site. You can't choose between blue or silver though. It says they get to pick what color you get depending on their inventory.

Assuming they don't charge tax, then it's definitely a better deal than Target. But I'm gonna stick with the reputable store where I could order instore rather than trust an unknown website without any knowledge of how they ship or how those prices are possible. I'll be interested to hear what happens if anyone bites though.

[quote name='botticus']Assuming they don't charge tax, then it's definitely a better deal than Target. But I'm gonna stick with the reputable store where I could order instore rather than trust an unknown website without any knowledge of how they ship or how those prices are possible. I'll be interested to hear what happens if anyone bites though.[/QUOTE]

I see. Well thanks.

[quote name='111111']good find fireshooter, no doubt.

just kinda shady site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It looks really suspicious. I e-mailed them before asking them about their credit card informationand I got this quick reply. I'm going to e-mail them asking if they are scamming me, lol.:lol:

[quote name='SilverPaw750']You really think they're going to reply with "OH MAN YOU CAUGHT US! It's a big scam! Please don't order from us!"?[/QUOTE]

Why yes, that would be QUITE nice.

Hmmm. Their cert is signed by Comodo, but it still seems a bit too much. Even if they were bleeding all over the place to get a new store opened and established it's still pretty shady.

what are u guys worried about use ur visa or amex and if its a shady deal they'll refund you your money!

:cool:

[quote name='111111']good find fireshooter, no doubt.

just kinda shady site.[/QUOTE]

It's legit, i'm not only the owner i'm a client as well!

Look on the bottom...it clearly says "New and Gently Used Items"...soo it might be a used DS.....but this website looks really shady

Does no one click the about us tab. Fine I will. They have 100% feedback on ebay of only 4 transactions though.

"WELCOME TO OUR STORE!

ON THE RACK STARTED WITH SMALL AUCTIONS ON EBAY AND GREW FROM THERE. WE HAVE AUCTION STORES ON SEVERAL OTHER SITES AS WELL.

NOW, WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUCE OUR NEW WEB STORE! IT'S BEEN A LOT OF HARD WORK AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, HOWEVER, IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. SO FAR IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING.

SOME BACKGROUND ON US.

MY HUSBAND,AARON, AND I RUN THIS BUSINESS EVERYDAY. I WAS DOING IT ALONE AND IT JUST GOT TO BIG FOR ONE PERSON. AARON WORKS FULL TIME AS A FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC FOR A CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT. HIS DAYS OFF ARE SPENT LOVING HIS WIFE AND KIDS ALONG WITH RUNNING THIS STORE. AARON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND A BLESSING FROM GOD :)

I AM A REGISTERED NURSE. I HAD TAKEN THE SUMMER OFF TO STAY AT HOME WITH OUR CHILDREN AND TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MY BSN. NOW THAT BUSINESS IS DOING BETTER THEN EXPECTED I PLAN TO CONTINUE RUNNING THE STORE UNTIL I'M FINISHED WITH SCHOOL.

AARON & I HAVE SIX CHILDREN! IT'S A LOT OF WORK BUT IT'S WORTH EVERY MINUTE! THE CHILDREN SOMETIMES HELP OUT WITH OUR STORE AS WELL. FROM PACKING ITEMS TO COLORING CUSTOM "THANK YOU" NOTES, THEY LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

WE CONSIDER OUR STORE OUR HOME. OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN TO YOU. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY REASON AND WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.

AGAIN,WELCOME!

I owe everything to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all thanks to him. I hope my message will be seen by someone whom needs help in their lives. I will be glad to talk to anyone and share witness with them."

See their Jesus Freaks it's okay. :D (Man I just pissed off a lot of people)

THese days it pays to be cautious. WIthout good word from the gaming community, I would be hesitant to use the site. Do they have a rating with the BBB?

[quote name='brianmoy']Just sounds like a family business.[/QUOTE]Do you honestly believe a family business is able to haggle with suppliers and get lower prices than large scale retailers? Or that they are able to take a $50 hit on every item they sell just to build name for their store? Six kids my ass.

Noone can vouch for this site and they have no credentials. Good luck to those who actually give them their credit card info.

Hehe fake Jesus freaks with a made up back story.

I can just see them talking to distributors.
JF: "Can't you give us a 25% discount on what you charge Wal-Mart? We love Jesus!"
Distributor: "We love Jesus too! 30% off!"

That's George Bush Jr. America for you. And if the systems are used they are sinning by lying to everyone. Straight to hell they go. Owned.

[quote name='Graystone']
AARON & I HAVE SIX CHILDREN! IT'S A LOT OF WORK BUT IT'S WORTH EVERY MINUTE! THE CHILDREN SOMETIMES HELP OUT WITH OUR STORE AS WELL. FROM PACKING ITEMS TO COLORING CUSTOM "THANK YOU" NOTES, THEY LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

I owe everything to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all thanks to him. I hope my message will be seen by someone whom needs help in their lives. I will be glad to talk to anyone and share witness with them."
[/QUOTE]

I'm tottaly gonna email her to tell her i'm a demon who will cover her in semon for making her online store. Who gives a shit about some kids crappy coloring thank you for giving us your money schleez.

:bouncy:

theyre fuckin used, thats why the color is dependent on their inventory. its not a good enough deal to chance anyway.im going to target tomorow.

Ahhahaha I sent them an e-mail saying there is no god.

"There is a god and what I put on MY website is MY buisness"

hahaha

[quote name='Graystone']
"WELCOME TO OUR STORE!

ON THE RACK STARTED WITH SMALL AUCTIONS ON EBAY AND GREW FROM THERE. WE HAVE AUCTION STORES ON SEVERAL OTHER SITES AS WELL.

NOW, WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUCE OUR NEW WEB STORE! IT'S BEEN A LOT OF HARD WORK AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, HOWEVER, IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. SO FAR IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING.

SOME BACKGROUND ON US.

MY HUSBAND,AARON, AND I RUN THIS BUSINESS EVERYDAY. I WAS DOING IT ALONE AND IT JUST GOT TO BIG FOR ONE PERSON. AARON WORKS FULL TIME AS A FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC FOR A CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT. HIS DAYS OFF ARE SPENT LOVING HIS WIFE AND KIDS ALONG WITH RUNNING THIS STORE. AARON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND A BLESSING FROM GOD :)

I AM A REGISTERED NURSE. I HAD TAKEN THE SUMMER OFF TO STAY AT HOME WITH OUR CHILDREN AND TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MY BSN. NOW THAT BUSINESS IS DOING BETTER THEN EXPECTED I PLAN TO CONTINUE RUNNING THE STORE UNTIL I'M FINISHED WITH SCHOOL.

WE CONSIDER OUR STORE OUR HOME. OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN TO YOU. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY REASON AND WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.

AGAIN,WELCOME!

I owe everything to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all thanks to him. I hope my message will be seen by someone whom needs help in their lives. I will be glad to talk to anyone and share witness with them."[/QUOTE]

Wow, they're really working the Ned Flanders angle with this one. Break out the eye soap everyone! And remember, the burning is love!

[quote name='Mono`']Ahhahaha I sent them an e-mail saying there is no god.

hahaha[/QUOTE]

lol ... Ya theres no way im ordering from them ..

[quote name='badboysean']which one of you guys is going to call them first????

317-856-9763[/QUOTE]

If I only had a phone recorder... I'm in the mood to really fuck with someone tonight.
grinevil.sml.gif

[quote name='Mono`']Ahhahaha I sent them an e-mail saying there is no god.

hahaha[/QUOTE]

That's as bad as that country singer who said on his website "I don't want the public to know but the baby aint mines"

[quote name='Graystone']See their Jesus Freaks it's okay. :D (Man I just pissed off a lot of people)[/QUOTE]

Augh....I'm pissed. It's they're, not their....:bomb:

Instead of calling and E-mailing for jackhole purposes, why don't one of you godless fruitations just find out the real deal on the low price from them?

[quote name='Kerig']Augh....I'm pissed. It's they're, not their....:bomb:

Instead of calling and E-mailing for jackhole purposes, why don't one of you godless fruitations just find out the real deal on the low price from them?[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
Are you folks so Christophobic that you simply can't abide the fact that a small business has put a Christian sentiment on a private website? Good grief.
I doubt you'd be so hostile if it were a Jewish or Buddhist message.

[quote name='RankHypocrisy']Exactly.
Are you folks so Christophobic that you simply can't abide the fact that a small business has put a Christian sentiment on a private website? Good grief.
I doubt you'd be so hostile if it were a Jewish or Buddhist message.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not. But Christains are fucking crazy. Every fucking day some crazy wacko talks about Jesus and how if you don't follow his way (aka if you aren't Christain) you are going to hell. My favorite is the random women that went "Are you Catholic? Well God still loves you." No he fucking doesn't. Being that I'm gay he hates me. And reading parts of the Bible he hates a lot of people.

Someone do a whois on the site. I lost the link and forgot. If it doesn't show, then it's fishy. If it does, then it's legit because business does not want to hide their identify and wants the public to contact them.

I personally think its legit (but definitely used). If I didn't hve a DS, PSP, and X-Box already I would of ordered. Its going to take someone to order and recieve their merchandise to confirm if its legit. On a side note, pawn shops in Tampa sell their DS (complete or not) for as low as $70 and their PSPs (complete or not) for as low as $180. If used, they are definitely still making a profit, just a small one.

It's not the religious message I'm hostile towards, it's the cheesiness and vagueness of their site I am making fun of.

It looks so slapped-together and poorly made, I honestly have no idea if they are scammers or not. It's scammers I have zero tolerance for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back