Cheap PS2 Network Adapter and keyboard?

o6x37

CAG Veteran
I'm buying FFXI from outpost.com for 69.99, and i need the network adapter and a keyboard cheap. Anyone know where to look?

And/or if anyone has any codes for $$ off at outpost.com, I'd appreciate that, too.

BTW, I'm a long time lurker

Hey thanks for that PS2 NA deal. Even though I am not the one who posted the original message I was looking for a cheap PS2 NA.

just click on "call for availability" and then it says "this item is available for preorder" and then gives an explanation.

They sell a $40 one that is new in box...then they sell an OEM--which is one that comes in one of those white refurb type open box buy....they can't gurantee that they will always be in stock so you need to call

[quote name='Owen']Any cheap USB keyboard will work. Also since you are ordering from Outpost, just get the Network adaptor for $20 from them.

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4088182[/quote]

i dont even have ONE usb keyboard...where could i find a cheap one? preferrably black to match w/ the ps2, but it doesnt really matter...

I would have suggested the PS2 Linux Kit because you would have gotten:

-Network Adaptor(Broadband only)
-Official PS2 USB Keyboard
-Official PS2 USB Mouse
-Official VGA cable(Works only with 480p games and monitors that support sync-on-green)
-40GB Sony Hdd
-PS2 Linux Software

All for $99.99 but the playstation.com just sold out. For that price, it was a steal IMHO.

bread's done
Back