CheapAss ESPN NFL2K5 League?

I'm definitely down for playing, no question.

I missed my opponent by less then a minute yesterday. Like I said awhile back, people need to link their XBL account to an MSN passport so they can monitor their friends lists while their xbox is off.
I saw him sign on, but by the time I got in it was too late.

We need to poll everyone for their IM of choice (hell, if you don't want people IMing you randomly, make another AIM account specifically for this purpose). For ease of use, I'll be creating one that matches my Gamertag, MHzDX.

[quote name='WildWop']I'm definitely down for playing, no question.

I missed my opponent by less then a minute yesterday. Like I said awhile back, people need to link their XBL account to an MSN passport so they can monitor their friends lists while their xbox is off.
I saw him sign on, but by the time I got in it was too late.

We need to poll everyone for their IM of choice (hell, if you don't want people IMing you randomly, make another AIM account specifically for this purpose). For ease of use, I'll be creating one that matches my Gamertag, MHzDX.[/quote]How does the MSN thing work? How do you sign up for it.

Do you have a Hotmail account? If so, you've got an MSN Passport. You link it to an XBL GT through xbox.com, then there's a tab in the MSN Messenger window that handles your XBL Friends List.

So then we can fall back on the AIM screenname idea. Make a screenname that matches your XBL tag, and put your team name and CAG sn in your profile for ease of use.

im not in the league (even tho i would like to be) but i really wanna play some people on this game on live... hit me up on AIM or PM me if u wanna play... or if there r n e spots or oppurtunitys in the league tell me

I cant even get onto espnvideogames.com, have any games even been played yet? I want this league to work it would be fun, how many people aren't playing?

HAd some difficulties signing into the league yesterday to play my game with REDWINGSFAN01. ---BEARS VS LIONS--- We both could not sign into the league and start the game. We are going to try again tonight.

Did we miss something? When will week two start?

[quote name='rvdrock']I cant even get onto espnvideogames.com, have any games even been played yet? I want this league to work it would be fun, how many people aren't playing?[/quote]

so far it seems like only zewone and me have played a game. I don't know what everyone is waiting for. I lost and I still had fun, it's so cool to see the game stats on the espn web site.

I'm waiting for my opponent. I can't remember who it is but my gamertag is:

sj41

and I'm ready to play whenever he is.

Matthew,

I sent you an invite. Check the private messenger at leagues.espnvideogames.com

Now that is for the current league but as many of you have seen it isn't doing good. If we do a replacement league it will all be organized at the current leagues site. I may start an 8 or 12 man league soon. For those interested keep communication at the current leagues site. I'm not going to post elsewhere cause I think that caused a lot of our problems this time.

How hard is it to play one game a week. Come on guys only four of us have played our first season game. Lets get the ball rolling and start playing. It is really fun and great to see how your stats rank with other people. See you in week two (hopefully)

The new league is up. 10 spots are open. This first round is only open to people that showed interest on the current league's site. Just go on there and PM me and I'll give you the name and password for the league.

We're playing an 8 game schedule with a 4 team playoff.

Just to update everyone, the new league now has about six spots left. I'm aiming to generate the schedule around Thursday if I can fill up all the spots. PM me if you're interested.

Still need 5 spots and if someone doesn't take em soon the league isn't gonna be able to start.

League: UFL
pass: umx

Games will start this weekend if possible. I'm not worried about the first week taking exactly a week since we'll need time to organize.

hey does Espn NFL 2k5 have a free 2 month x-box trial card in it? If it does I will join because im getting my box online. What teams are left?

You just enter the UFL name and umx password in the game to join in under the Leagues menu. I think you have to search, but hitting the black or white button lets you enter a league name to search instead of scrolling through a ton of them.

Hey last I checked we only need three more teams and I may have another CAG who I'm trying to get in on it. Cmon people fill those spots

Guys,

I'm interested in playing. How do I sign up? Do I need to do it via my XBOX or can I sign up via the leagues.espnvideogames.com?
I am currently at work, but will sign up as soon as I get home this afternoon.

Caesar312

[quote name='zewone']Check out espnvideogames.com to check out the league message boards and schedules/scores. Just click on online leagues and sign up through the .net[/quote]

Wo that is pretty damn nifty ok whoever GojTron is get ahold of me with a preferred time im flexible. Although I won't be available today until after the ALCS

Well, I'm having problems linking my Live username to my Passport, so I cant get on the message board right now. So, whoever I'm playing, let me know. I'm availible pretty much anytime. You can IM me on AIM as "thestuff83". Or post here, or whatever. I'm trying to rectify the situation currently...

[quote name='zewone']Who is gamertag: Mr Fortier? I waited for an hour for you to finish your game and then you got on NFL 2K5 and just signed off without an explanition. I hope we can get our game in and you reply to the messages I send you.[/quote]

I was having problems with my server, and then I couldn't get back on the XBOX Live. Even during my NHL games I was playing last night the lag was difficult to play with.

To be quite honest, I thought this league was cancelled because it has been so long and I was suprised to find I was being challenged. I intend on fulfilling my commitment to playing in this league, but to tell the truth I would like for someone to take my spot in the league as the Falcons. If anyone else wants in that would be ideal, but once again I will play all my games with my best effort if no replacement is found. Zewone, if no one wants to take my place, look for me late Wednesday night, maybe around 11pm central time.

I'll take over if you want out. I've been really active in the other league XenRaven set up. Got quite a few games in against zewone, too. Let me know here if I can jump in.

Sorry for the newb question but this is my first league. How do you play the game so it counts on outrleague stats. do you start the game from the league menu?

Ah, excellent. Gotta practice with Vick. It's weird playing with a left-handed, scrambling QB. So used to Manning and the Colts in all my other leagues.

[quote name='jlarlee']we just need 2 more games to b eplayed to close out week 2 get on it guys so that we can play week 3[/quote]

Hopefully I'll get my game out of the way tonight. I finally got in touch with my opponent, so it should be taken care of fairly soon.

bread's done
Back