CheapyD at E3 2007 - Day 4: Bloomberg TV Interview from Day 3

good interview Cheapy D! Thanks for the video link.

I was just having fun with your podcast, which is now a lot funnier knowing how exhausted you were because of the "press junkets"

Just watched the first two. It figures that Cheapy would hate on another Insomniac PS3 game. ;) jk

Have you tried out the worldwide servers for Resistance yet, maybe to see who's the better player between you and Wombat?

That is a nice suit, it screams "I'm an evil genius in hiding". Thanks for clearing it up Gentlegamer! And I have to agree with some of the others and say it was a horrible interview because of the lady asking the questions, she didn't know anything. You handled yourself like a evil genius pro though. Next time they should let you speak on your own on what you thought were the most important points because that lady is seriously killing the interview.

Don't forget to wear your hat next time. That poor lady looked like she wanted to reach for her sunglasses during the interview.

blindydey6.jpg

why i can't i hear any audio on this asian interview show. i can cleary see the video but audio. what is wrong?

With everyone talking about the suit and looking at this pic, I'm reminded of Dr. Evil when he's on Jerry Springer. Very similar. Anyone can dig up a comparison pic here?

[quote name='billg']Don't forget to wear your hat next time. That poor lady looked like she wanted to reach for her sunglasses during the interview.

blindydey6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27meg0YfEU[/MEDIA]

This is all I got. It's the right color, but Dr. Evil doesn't wear a suit. Cheapy's duds are only "quasi-evil".

Anyway back OT, I didn't think the Bloomberg Interview went too well. Kind of all over the place and we didn't get the sense of where each of the companies stood compared to one another, and what each needed to do to be successful this holiday/rest of the year. It wasn't Cheapy's fault of course, because it is Bloomberg after all...quite a busy week and really looking forward to the wrap up early next week.

[quote name='daft07']why i can't i hear any audio on this asian interview show. i can cleary see the video but audio. what is wrong?[/QUOTE]

if you're using firefox, use IE. that's what worked for me

what is this david stuff it's cheapy D
wait a second david D
cheapy david thats what the d stands for
ahhh my world is falling apart

I was gonna say that I saw it more like this:

CheapyDsuit.jpg
savalas.jpg

But then I remembered Telly Savalas played Ernst Stavro Blofeld, one of the inspirations for Dr. Evil, so ultimately drsuper was right. I lose.

[quote name='RobertEffenHorry']You boned the interview chick from behind?!? :applause: Bravo Cheapy, Bravo!.... Just kidding Mrs Cheapy.[/quote]
Great post. :lol:

I thought the interview was pretty well done, it's obviously not going to be interesting to us because we already know what Cheapy knows. But it is going to be relatively interesting to the casual Bloomberg watcher, at least they will learn something new about the video game industry.

[quote name='Johnny-C']I was gonna say that I saw it more like this:

CheapyDsuit.jpg
savalas.jpg

But then I remembered Telly Savalas played Ernst Stavro Blofeld, one of the inspirations for Dr. Evil, so ultimately drsuper was right. I lose.[/QUOTE]

which reminds me...i was meant to post this pic long time ago, but i totally forgot all about it. CheapyD is an OG!!!

ogcheapyd.JPG

People say there are no girl gamers, that can't be right. Only women can possibly discuss Cheapy's fashion at this length. Turn in your man cards if you said anything about anything that Cheapy wore the entire week of E3. Men don't discuss other men's fashions.

BTW, hope the family and everybody you know is safe Cheapy! I don;t know anything about Japanese geography, so I don't know if you were near the quake but i hope all is well.

bread's done
Back