CheapyD Gets His PS3 From Amazon Japan - Unboxing Video Inside

[quote name='Stoneage']Also, I think he was excited enough for an adult human opening a new piece of technology. He isn't Cheapy 64 Kid, after all. What, did you want him and Mrs. Cheapy to start scratching at the box?[/quote]

Yeah, ah doi? We totally want that.

As big a 360 fan as I am, I'm really glad that this time has come. I can't wait to listen to first hand account on how this machine performs. I'm not going to be able to pick one up for a while (Not interested in waiting in line) and I'm really interested in the Blueray aspect of it. Let's hope that the problems that you're having Cheapyd are just a slight malfunction. Congrats.

[quote name='KaneRobot']And so ends the "All 360, All The Time" era of the CAGcast. Tonight I weep.[/QUOTE]

Congrats man. I bet you can sell that for a ton of cash right now, but, then you wouldn't have a PS3.

Hope you enjoy you $600 media machine that happens to play games!

[quote name='CheapyD']Impressions will appear on the next CAGcast...see you wednesday morning.[/QUOTE]

CAGcastistence: Fall of Cheapy & Wombatty

That was amusing to watch. It's like a kid opening up a toy on Christmas... tossing the less important things like the cables manual aside to get to the good stuff.

Vicariously looking forward to your impressions, because it looks like it will be hard to get one around here.

Way to go Cheapy, in true CheapAss fashion you snagged a (rare) PS3 and two games for less than the cost of the system itself in the U.S. (tax is a bitch).

Oh and Sony fuck you for not extending the price drop to North America!!!!

Congratz CheapyD! Glad to see you got your PS3.
I am so going to fight the crowd this week to earn my own!!
Meanwhile, enjoy Resistance and give us your review soon. (hopefully before the launch so I know for sure if it's worth it.) thanks!

That is the ugliest fucking system I have ever seen in my life. I can't speak for the gameplay, but I think Sony designers toked some bad doobage when they came up with that thing.

[quote name='CitizenB']The first xbox didn't do so hot in Japan because of the size.
I think the PS3 has it beat in size. Makes me wonder :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think it has to do more with Japanese loyalty to their home-grown products more than anything else.

[quote name='whoknows']Damn, thats horrible.

Things like that are reasons I'll probably be keeping my launch PS3.[/quote]

Yes, these things happen. Itll always happen, cant take the greed outa people. I hope they[the hoarders] burn though.

I think it has to do more with Japanese loyalty to their home-grown products more than anything else.

Hear, hear! Let's call it for what it is, folks! You don't have to wear a "Git-R-Done" mesh cap while listening to Toby Keith in your Ford truck to buy into jingoistic nationalism!

Wow.. one of the most popular videos on youtube today.. :applause:

With all those PS3 videos around who would have thought

Dude, million dollar question...How is it? I'm sure you've been logging some serious hours on that...It's shiny as all hell...Very sleek...

[quote name='jollydwarf']I think it has to do more with Japanese loyalty to their home-grown products more than anything else.

Hear, hear! Let's call it for what it is, folks! You don't have to wear a "Git-R-Done" mesh cap while listening to Toby Keith in your Ford truck to buy into jingoistic nationalism![/QUOTE]

Better make that a Chey Truck :)

I was actaully wondering a while back why Microsoft didnt try to pull that with the Xbox... As in buy american, buy xbox.

when I first read/watched this, I envisioned Wombat holding his breath and his head turning red in jealousy.

[quote name='lebowsky']When Cheapy first pulled the actual PS3 out of the box, for a second I pictured him dropping it. Hilarity would have ensued.[/QUOTE]
every time a bald guy cries and angel gets it's wings...

Hey CheapyD, do you play your Xbox360 and PS3 on your new 42" plasma TV? Do you worry about burn-in at all if you do?

bread's done
Back