Check ur PSN inbox; Sony is giving away free money

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Was honestly surprised by getting the $10 message in my PSN inbox last night at around 1 am.[/QUOTE]
Oh okay, so hopefully they're still sending them out.

[quote name='StoneNinja']Hell Yeah! I got a voucher. Was not expecting that. I'm not currently a PS+ member as my membership expired at the beginning of January and I've had my current PSN ID for about 4yrs, so I don't know how they chose who received it or not.

Waiting for my PS+ subscription card to arrive in the mail to renew and get the year plus the extra 3 months. Great time to be a PlayStation owner and Thanks OP, would not have checked my inbox if it wasn't for this.[/QUOTE]

Yup no problem! Enjoy!! :bouncy:

Damn I've have a PS3 since the 60GB BC Fat $599 PS3 model, and I didn't get anything in my inbox. Shame...

I was a Sony loyalist for a long time. I have preached their word for years. But this...to neglect me? I'm planning to smash my 60gb PS3 and feed its shattered processors to the local junkyard dog with whom I've been having a war of attrition with. I've cancelled my pre-order for the PS4.

Yeah, they should've just said in the message, "Thanks for being a random Sony user. Here's $10 PSN credit," lol. Saying loyal and not getting it is like a slap to the face.

Wow, I actually got one. I never get any of these free giveaways on Xbox. Sony is really trying to buy my love and it's starting to work.:lol:

Nothing for me. Can't complain too much, since I never use my PS3 or support Sony, anyway (although it seems like others like me are still getting 'em - lucky punks).

[quote name='KuHLiiDE']Sweet got one :] but I have nothing in mind to buy atm :/[/QUOTE]

Just be sure to redeem the code by the date in the message (I think it was March 5). Once you redeem it and it gets added to your PSN wallet it'll stay there until whenever you want to use it.

Where's my free money Sony? I want to buy games and I was planning on dropping $20 just to get some games.

Sweet! I got $10! Thanks for the heads-up, OP! I wish I didn't just spend $20 last week, but can't complain about this for next time!

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']I think you get it if you have a zero balance in the store...[/QUOTE]

i had 75 cents and I got mine

I'm wondering if the requirement is that you had to buy something off of PSN this year. I bought a couple games near the end of last year, but nothing this year and didn't get the credit. May have something to do with it?

[quote name='D0RC']Do these expire? Any reason to rush and redeem? I'm not near mines.[/QUOTE]
the message says the code expires 3/5/13. So you have to redeem it before then.

I never get free points from Microsoft and I didn't get free cash from Sony.
And I JUST bought a Vita too!

got one for 10 in my main account and one for 5 in my shared account, free tyrany of king washington dlc for me

Didn't get anything but I never get in on this stuff. Was looking forward to using it on Dynasty warriors next week

bread's done
Back