Check ur PSN inbox; Sony is giving away free money

[quote name='Chikyujin']Only person in my household to not get it. Come Monday I'm going to go buy a MS Points card and email them a photo of it.[/QUOTE]
This is epic. haha Mind if I steal your plan and do it as well?

Didn't get a code. =*(

I've been on and off with monthly PS+ trials (I think 4 total), and probably have spent an average of $80/month on PSN for the past 3+ years.

I really wish Sony would be a little bit more transparent and what qualifies their customers for certain "freebies"; it seems to be pretty random.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I got the credit, thanks Sony. :bouncy:

What does that have to do with Sony sending out random PSN credit?[/QUOTE]

Nothing really. I've been a frequent PSN/PS+ user, and it seems I always get screwed when it comes to them. But like I said, I'm not gonna whine about it since I rarely use my PS3s for anything more than a Blu Ray player anyways...

I'm wondering the same Hostile. I redeemed the code over the weekend, but had to leave the PS3 home. I left to go back to college dorms today and won't use my PS3 til 2 weeks later. I hope the credit doesn't expire. Anyone know?

[quote name='Kolma']Are these codes still being given out?[/QUOTE]

No but people are still just finding out they have money sitting in their PSN inbox :lol:

[quote name='TKtheknight']I'm wondering the same Hostile. I redeemed the code over the weekend, but had to leave the PS3 home. I left to go back to college dorms today and won't use my PS3 til 2 weeks later. I hope the credit doesn't expire. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

http://www.destructoid.com/playstation-may-have-just-sent-10-to-your-psn-account-246073.phtml

Says March 5, 2013. You can access the PSN store through a browser now so you better use that free $$ soon.

[quote name='Namurashi']This is epic. haha Mind if I steal your plan and do it as well?[/QUOTE]

Please do! I didn't get a chance to grab the card yet, so I'd be just as happy if somebody did it.

You have to redeem it by March 5 but you can spend it whenever.

The promotion code ("Code") is good for one qualifying SEN account to redeem the $10 SEN wallet credit via the PlayStation®Store or Sony Entertainment Network services. Code expires March 5, 2013. Once Code is redeemed, however, the $10 SEN wallet credit can be used even after Code expiration. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

Anyone else have their PSN message disappear? I got $5 on one of my accounts, but didn't use the code yet. Logged back on today and the message is no longer there..

EIDT: Nevermind, it seems like the code was sent to my email address

Contacted them and they wouldn't disclose their method of dispersing these messages ???

Angry because I really want counter strike

bread's done
Back