Check your email. All Killer Instinct characters unlocked for free. XBOX ONE

vwbeetlvr

CAGiversary!
You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you.
We want to show you our appreciation, so we're giving you:

KILLER INSTINCT

We've unlocked all characters so you can hit the ground running.

Watch your inbox on November 22 for instructions on how to claim your free gift.

Don't worry, we'll remind you.

We wouldn't be here without you,
and we know you'll do amazing
things on Xbox One.
Thank you from Xbox Live.
Jump ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they take into consideration of GS/Tenure ratio. Some are posting they've had live since day one but a very low GS. So What I'm saying is they look at years you've had gold and then compare it to what kinda GS they think you should have achieved?

I wonder if they take into consideration of GS/Tenure ratio. Some are posting they've had live since day one but a very low GS. So What I'm saying is they look at years you've had gold and then compare it to what kinda GS they think you should have achieved?
It looks more like an achievement score if anything according to the Joystiq article about this.

Really, you are complaining about that?

I have over 150k and have had an account since '02 and I have not gotten anything.

Please do not come here and complain.
I have a right to speak my opinion just as everyone else on here. I'll complain if I want, especially after 7 RROD 360s, and still buying games for the system for some reason o_O Ha.

I have a right to speak my opinion just as everyone else on here. I'll complain if I want, especially after 7 RROD 360s, and still buying games for the system for some reason o_O Ha.
Well then just as you can speak your opinion, know plenty of us who have not received anything will have our own opinion of you! : P

Well then just as you can speak your opinion, know plenty of us who have not received anything will have our own opinion of you! : P
Awesome, I'll let you know if I care.

Anyhow, I was looking on some other sites and some people said they had over 200k GS and Live since beta and got nothing or KI. I don't know how MS qualifies people for this, but I figure if you've had live since the beginning like those guys you should qualify.

57k and 5 years tenure from MS and all I got was a audi car for Forza. Not that I'm complaining since free is free though I haven't touched a Forza game since Forza 2.

Free system!!! Actually free killer instinct. Maybe check your spam. I wanted this game so I'm happy. I hope you other loyal guys get it. I wish we all would.

Wow. Microsoft Store e-mails me right after I reply to this topic and I'm pretty psyched, until I see that they just want me to go to the MS store to test drive the X1

It looks more like an achievement score if anything according to the Joystiq article about this.
If thats the case Im pissed.I'm at 161k and nada..I knew I should have played avatar and those other easy 5 minute 1k games to boost my achievment score :(

Just finished with my order.

qqvpmQN.png
HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE THAT?!?!?!

Oh for crying out loud.... people got free consoles?  I guess I'll have to settle for KI and a free Kinect a few years back.

I have a one on preorder with MS store, I wonder if I didn't would I have received the free one. I did receive the KI e-mail, my tenure is about 5-6 years and my GS is a little over 120,000

Congrats to those CAG's who got free XBox One's. I Told my friend I got free KI characters and he wish he didn't stop cheezmint whoring.

I only got the Forza code, no KI or XB1 :whistle2:( .  I cancelled my XB1 pre order from the MS store earlier this week so my theory is that when they pulled my name for the free XB1 this morning they disqualified me and gave it to someone else.  :rofl:

Nothing for me :( Oh well. I don't have a super high gamer score or anything (I think it's around 36k).

Grats to those who got e-mails though!

Seems like if anything, yes it is determined by your tenure and score but its still random who gets the email.

Ha, checked my junk folder and I had a code for free Audi download in Forza 5. Jokes on them though as I'm not getting Forza 5 or an X1.

@Wombat5277

According to "Chester" in my @XboxSupport chat, all gold members should be receiving emails about getting Killer Instinct for free.

*too lazy to reformat
Oh maybe more emails will roll out during the week :)?

I can dream :(

edit: think that dude is confused. he might be thinking that every gold member gets the game free but not talking about characters...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back