Check your Xbox live account's inbox for 80 free Microsoft points

did not get any thing... i like how thy give points away but wont pay me back my 240msp for overpricing me on a DLC i no thats not alot but it helps srry for the lil rant there lol

[quote name='NoDAK']Man, I can only imagine how furious you were that MS ignored your opt-out request.[/QUOTE]Man, you can't even imagine how furious I am that MS ignored my opt-in request.

[quote name='r3dreck']Why the hell can't you sort by price on xbox.com... friggin' stupid[/QUOTE]

Try some indie games.

Never get these free points emails and I'm subscribed to everything MS.

[quote name='mrx001']Try some indie games.

Never get these free points emails and I'm subscribed to everything MS.[/QUOTE]

Got a dead space helmet ha...

I never get any free stuff from MS, but I got this message yesterday. Of course, it's a $1, but free is free I guess.

I didn't get any free MSP, but if I had, I would have used it to buy one of these awesome games that help support regular people like us pursuing their hobby of great game development, and not some overzealous corporation trying to increase profits by selling pointless Avatar headgear and packs of tiny jpegs:

ONLY 80 MSP EACH
Aban Hawkins & the 1000 SPIKES

Abbadon

Abbadon: Retribution

Apple Jack

Bonded Realities
(Earthbound-lite)
Breath of Death VII

Curse of the Crescent Isle
(very similar to Doki Doki Panic/Super Mario Bros 2)
Decimation X3

Epic Dungeon

Explosionade

FishCraft
(Angry Birds for 360 for $1)
Garden Gnome Carnage

GREEN ISLAND

Hypership Out of Control
(HIGHLY ADDICTIVE)
Inertia!

Johnny Platform's Biscuit Romp

Johnny Platform Saves Xmas!

KAITEN PATISSIER
(puzzle game where you can rotate the world around you)
PLATFORMANCE: Castle Pain

radiangames Ballstic
(the culmination of all his other games)
radiangames Crossfire
(made by ONE man)
radiangames Crossfire 2
(made by ONE man)
radiangames Fireball

radiangames Fluid
(yes, still the same guy)
radiangames Inferno

radiangames JoyJoy
(made by ONE man, and I think all in the same year)
Score Rush
(the second-most addictive shmup I've ever played)
Shoot 1UP

Treasure Treasure: FFEE
(good co-op game to play with your girlfriend...or at least mine enjoys it)
Vampire Rage

Vorpal
(bullet hell shmup with anime-style characters and plot)
Zombie Estate

Zombie Football Carnage

Yes, I already own all of those. Yes, I did just go through all of that to make a list. I hope some of you will actually have the decency to give those great games a try. They're only $1. Give that money to the independent developers that made these full, fun, interesting games, not to Activision just so you can play Metallica or Coldplay on your fake drums and guitar, or to THQ so a little virtual guy can wear a mask if you want him to. :(

Nice just got another 100!

Screen-shot-2011-02-25-at-6.50.08-AM.png

I got a XLM containing 80 points. It was the first time I ever received anything of the sort and it scared me :( I was afraid to open it fearing it contained something bad.

[quote name='TheRobReport']lol that looks like a shitty version of zombie apocalypse[/QUOTE]

You say that like Zombie Apocalypse isn't already shitty.

Sounds like an Xbox Rewards thing... those getting these points, how often do you use the marketplace? And are you also signed up for their rewards program?

[quote name='l33t fr0g']Sounds like an Xbox Rewards thing... those getting these points, how often do you use the marketplace? And are you also signed up for their rewards program?[/QUOTE]

I'm signed up for Rewards and have spent more money than I care to think about on the Marketplace. I didn't get this email, however, I got the one about 100 points and contest entry from another thread.

[quote name='twiztid lestat']Well for those not wanting their 80 points, I got 3 bucks in paypal money Id trade for :)[/QUOTE]80 points = $1

[quote name='Blade'](list of indie games here)[/QUOTE]Fantastic post, really shed some light on games I would have otherwise not heard of. Thanks.

bread's done
Back