Chris Benoit's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with www it should come up and redirect you, as it just did to me.

So much for the return of 3MW. Rosey just got released today. More evidence that we'll probably never see Bischoff on TV again.

[quote name='mykevermin']Try substituting "special" for "www"?[/quote]

I did. Still no luck. The only thing I recall installing since signing up was some files from ESPN. I already un-installed to see if that would make a difference but it didn't.

I was able to find you a yawn smilie though...
yawn3pf.gif

If Rosey had renamed his spinning uranage finisher the "Ring Around the Rosey", he would still be employed.

Apparently, these are the the legit myspaces owned by WWE wrestlers (all preceded by www.myspace.com/):

gshelms (Gregory Helms)
ashleymizassaro (Ashley Massaro)
johncenasspace (John Cena)
Announcer (Justin Roberts, Velocity Announcer)
kristalmarshall (Kristal Marshall)
2bmeprinceofpunk (Shannon Moore)
steviecorp (STEVEN RICHARDS! Holy shit!)

Stevie's got all sorts of TNA and indie stuff up on his, and his music is Christopher Daniels' TNA entrance music. Interesting.

Edit: He even has the vignette for Mad Mikey, Crash Holly's TNA character before he died!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I did. Still no luck. The only thing I recall installing since signing up was some files from ESPN. I already un-installed to see if that would make a difference but it didn't.[/QUOTE]

Try just PWTorrents.net as that works like a charm for me. :D

(As in http://pwtorrents.net)

[quote name='hopesfall']Where did you find this? And what is it, exactly?[/QUOTE]

http://www.mdickie.com/

"Wresting Encore" is a wrestling game done by a small team. The graphics are on the level of PS1 with some occasional glitches. Sounds are okay - again don't expect anything amazing. What's great however is being able to have with the unofficial mod WWE, TNA, ROH, New Japan, and other promotions all there playable both in exhibition and season modes. Its worth checking out and in my opinion well worth the $15 to purchase just to help support the developers so they can continue improving the game. :D

But if you give them too much money they may just spend it all on booze and hookers and then never get around to doing any more work on it, so, maybe, by giving them money you may just be killing the thing you want to get better.

[quote name='JimmieMac']But if you give them too much money they may just spend it all on booze and hookers and then never get around to doing any more work on it, so, maybe, by giving them money you may just be killing the thing you want to get better.[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... booooooozzzeeeeeeeee....... hoooooooooooooookkkeeerrrsssss...... me likey booze and hooookerzzz...... :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='Genocidal']So much for the return of 3MW. Rosey just got released today. More evidence that we'll probably never see Bischoff on TV again.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you... but I hear there is this OTHER company.... down South.... I think he could go there if he wanted. I think their name is Tee Nnn Aye.... or somethin like that.

[quote name='Demolition Man']me likey booze and hooookerzzz...... :drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote]

Judging by your pics, you don't have much of a choice.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Judging by your pics, you don't have much of a choice.[/QUOTE]

Actually all joking aside.....

A) I'm devoted to being abstinate from alcohol in my life (along with smoking, illegal drugs, etc).
B) At this time a year ago I just broke off my engagment with my now ex-fiance due to things not working out between us far beyond what could of been repairable so we decided it was for the best we move on. I'll save the longer version for the inevitable shoot interview I'll be doing someday where I'll really dish out on the 1,000 things you always wanted to hear me really rant on but held back on due to obvious reasons.

And Scorch... cute... real cute.... tell me... when does the Scorch: Live RAW And Uncensored At The Apollo DVD come out? I might buy that for a dollah. :lol:

[quote name='Demolition Man']when does the Scorch: Live RAW And Uncensored At The Apollo DVD come out? I might buy that for a dollah. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Actually all joking aside.....

A) I'm devoted to being abstinate from alcohol in my life (along with smoking, illegal drugs, etc).
B) At this time a year ago I just broke off my engagment with my now ex-fiance due to things not working out between us far beyond what could of been repairable so we decided it was for the best we move on. I'll save the longer version for the inevitable shoot interview I'll be doing someday where I'll really dish out on the 1,000 things you always wanted to hear me really rant on but held back on due to obvious reasons.

And Scorch... cute... real cute.... tell me... when does the Scorch: Live RAW And Uncensored At The Apollo DVD come out? I might buy that for a dollah. :lol:[/quote]

I've seen you go off on rants in relationship threads about what a crazy bitch your ex turned out to be, how she came into your work and fu(ked with you and what not but really, we've seen you, we've all seen your pics and your myspace, you should take any girl that lets you have sex with her "for free" and cling to her like grim death.

[quote name='Scorch']What the hell are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

Your comment above ("I was waiting for that comment."). Its so typical of you.

(Edited out comments that I realized were a little too harsh to be saying even to Scorch)

[quote name='JimmieMac']I've seen you go off on rants in relationship threads about what a crazy bitch your ex turned out to be, how she came into your work and fu(ked with you and what not but really, we've seen you, we've all seen your pics and your myspace, you should take any girl that lets you have sex with her "for free" and cling to her like grim death.[/QUOTE]

Actually that person you are refering to is someone who I dated briefly after the breakup with my ex-fiance.

And as far as my current dating life... well let's say I prefer to be single than to be with a psychopath. ;)

Anyways... enough about my boring blah life (and seriously I consider myself to be very blah looking at best for the record).... let's get back to wrestling talk.

I'm so glad that clown(Saucy Jack, who you mentioned in your original post and then delted out in your edit) left CAG, I dont' have to deal with PMs like this:

Hi.

Bet you're wondering what the I'm doing sending you a PM, huh?

Well, I just wanted to say thank you for being around. You're definitely a big part of this place, and it wouldn't be the same without you.

So, keep doing what you do. Take care.

Best wishes,
J

What a bitch, hopefully that dude is writing the next batch of Chicken Soup for the Wrestler's Soul and forgets to ever come back here.

Looks like the mood needs to be lighten up just a bit.

So fuck you, bitch
I'll fuck your mama

Then I'll kill your papa
to top the drama

Then I'll rape a llama
to top that drama

I'll eat that pussy
like Jeffrey Dahmer

[quote name='PhrostByte']Looks like the mood needs to be lighten up just a bit.[/quote]

Who the fu(k are you and why are you speaking without being spoken to?

[quote name='JimmieMac'] you should take any girl that lets you have sex with her "for free" and cling to her like grim death.[/QUOTE]

lmao!!

Since this is a wrestling thread maybe someone could actually post something at least somewhat related to wrestling. I'll start.

Wrestlemania 22 will be the worst one since 11, worse than 18.

Next.

i dont know why people think 18 was so bad.. it was one of my favorites ever..including the hogan rock match which ranks up there on my list...

i bought the dvd the day it came out

Well, as a wrestling match it wasn't Benoit-Angle, but the story behind the match was awesome. Jericho and HHH was a letdown, but the story more or less demanded that would be the case.

[quote name='mykevermin']Was 18 that bad? I always thought 11 and 9 were the drizzling shits.[/quote]

I just remember being very disappointed w/it. A big part of the show seemed to be McMahon killing the NWO angle (which was already dead anyway) to act as salve for his ego since he got his ass kicked by WCW w/it so badly. Since they didn't have any direct competition anymore it just seemed like WWE was coasting.

well the wwe nWo was still pretty strong and fresh as of wm18....i know hall lost to austin but that was expected..

hogan and rock was incredible.. i could care less about hhh and y2j..the night should of ended with hogan vs rock

[quote name='mykevermin']I demand a :yawn: smiley, g'dammit![/quote]

Rosey's release is so minor, that if you scroll back to one of my previous posts you'll see I had already mentioned it as a footnote ;)

[quote name='JimmieMac']Who the fu(k are you and why are you speaking without being spoken to?[/quote]

I'm fuc(kin PhrostByte and I'll do as a I fu(kin please cock knocker :]

Remaining HOF inductees... kinda makes me raise an eyebrow or two here

- WWE has confirmed that Tony Atlas will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year while William "The Refrigerator" Perry will be inducted into the celebrity wing of the Hall of Fame.

And ya... what has she done to warrant a 3 year deal?

- Ashley Massaro has signed a three year contract extension with WWE.

I KNOW IT WAS DISCUSSED BUT..

Former Intercontinental and World Tag Team Champion Andrew "Test" Martin has verbally agreed to return to World Wrestling Entertainment.

[quote name='guyver2077']I KNOW IT WAS DISCUSSED BUT..

Former Intercontinental and World Tag Team Champion Andrew "Test" Martin has verbally agreed to return to World Wrestling Entertainment.[/quote]

Wow, I'm not sure what I'm least surprised by. That after all the terrible shit he's said they did to him, Test would go back to WWE for money, or that after all the terrible shit he's said about them, WWE would hire Test back just because he's big.

[quote name='guyver2077']I KNOW IT WAS DISCUSSED BUT..

Former Intercontinental and World Tag Team Champion Andrew "Test" Martin has verbally agreed to return to World Wrestling Entertainment.[/QUOTE]

Well the good news is that we don't have to worry about seeing him go to TNA. :D

And that's a GOOD thing.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Remaining HOF inductees... kinda makes me raise an eyebrow or two here

- WWE has confirmed that Tony Atlas will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year while William "The Refrigerator" Perry will be inducted into the celebrity wing of the Hall of Fame.

[/QUOTE]

Are they mandated to have a certain number of inductees or something? The last few have been pretty weak.

I think they seem weak b/c they're from the past. The Blackjacks were an awesome tag team, and I think the Bradshaw/Barry Windham version killed their legacy (regrettably, since I thought they were great). Were they original? Nah, they were brawlers and they were cowboys, neither of which were unique by the 1970s. They were damn good at it, and when you think of tag team wrestling, there aren't many teams prior to the 1980's that (I think) many of us can point to and think of as legenday or HoF worthy. Hell, I can't think of many period, good or bad.

As far as the last guy is concerned, he was a household name in the WWWF days, and he does deserve it. Most of us remember him as Vince McMahon's great racist project, making the man *literally* a spearchucker. I still want to punch the WWF brass in the fucking jaw when I think of how disgusting that character was.

The next inductee is kind of sad. They did that true life I'm a pro-wrestler on MTV thing maybe 5+ years ago, and he really seemed to be down and out on his luck. Didn't look like he had much money, and was strugglnig to stay in the wrestling business.

As for The Blackjacks and Verne Gagne, they're both good choices, although I'm sure there's better tag teams that could've been inducted instead, namely the Road Warriors, Freebirds, Rock N Roll Express, & Midnight Express... Hart Foundation too really, but Bret is already going in.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']

And ya... what has she done to warrant a 3 year deal?

- Ashley Massaro has signed a three year contract extension with WWE.[/QUOTE]

It's all looks, since she can't wrestle for shit, which has already been made apparent.

[quote name='mykevermin']As far as the last guy is concerned, he was a household name in the WWWF days, and he does deserve it. Most of us remember him as Vince McMahon's great racist project, making the man *literally* a spearchucker. I still want to punch the WWF brass in the fucking jaw when I think of how disgusting that character was.[/quote]
Yer name's Toby!

Saba...Simba!

I remember when I first saw this character. I was just stunned, mainly because it had absolutely nothing to do w/his past. This was during the days when Vince would whitewash every wrestlers past as if they had never wrestled before they debuted in the WWF.

Hey I just watched SNME.. I noticed towards the last hour Tazz just stopped talking completely even though he was still sitting at the announcers table, what's up with that?

So whatever happened to the live chats.. did live ever add the feature for more people on 360? i just ordered mine and cant wait till it gets here...hurry up with that tna game...o well i got rumble roses comin soon

[quote name='guyver2077']So whatever happened to the live chats.. did live ever add the feature for more people on 360? i just ordered mine and cant wait till it gets here...hurry up with that tna game...o well i got rumble roses comin soon[/QUOTE]

Nope, but games like GRAW and DOA4 feature a lobby and we could do voice chats there.

[quote name='Scorch']Nope, but games like GRAW and DOA4 feature a lobby and we could do voice chats there.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Im getting Recon for sure. I was contemplating DOA but ended up getting pd zero instead.. i guess that wasnt a good move but w.e..

Test's official website has this message up from him dated February 25th, well before WWE offered him a new contract.

"What's up everyone? Sorry, I haven't been around my brother Mike came down to visit me here in Tampa..which was nice because I realy never get to see him that much. I can still rememberf when he used to kick the sh@# out of me when we were kids!....Oh how times have changed..lol. I didn't realy catch any wrestling this week so I can't make any comments. Just to clear things up and I've said this before....I AM NOT BITTER about my release from wwe..WWE gave me everything I dreamed of and more! Do I miss it? Imiss the fans and the chance to get to perform in front of them..nothing can replace that....who knows maybe I'll get that chance again! Cudos to my skinny litttle buddy Christian....there is a lot of people who never saw money in him..not me, I think he is one of the most entertaining wrestlers there is{plus his wife is hot and I'll never figure out how he scored her}but that's another story! The big 31 is just around the corner...god, I can't believe I'm, 31 already.....oh well they say your only as old as you feel ans I feel 80.Take care...oh yeah and Tommy Dreamer is a fat turd!"

Test is a moron... plain and simple, he's that big kid you knew in high school that was a jock simply because of his size, and you wanted to tell him he was nothing more than a fucking idiot that got a free ride because of genetics, but you never did because he could pick you up and break you in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back